PDA

View Full Version : National Rally championships News

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Madeira
8th December 2006, 14:30
Well, here you can post all about your National championship.

Of course I will start with Portuguese Rally News

The Portuguese Champion Armindo Araújo is trying to get the budget which allows to do 3/4 races of PWRC, and problably the main races of portuguese Championship. A rumour indicate he is also interest to run Portugall Rally with a Mistsubishi WRC

As you know, Bruno Magalhães is sure with Peugeot 207 S2000

José Pedor Fontes is trying do to run with Fiat Punto S2000.

Miguel Campos after he has left from Peugeot he has built his own team whose name is MIC . This season he wasn't very happy with Subaru performance, he has complained about lack of power of this car. At the moment he don't reveal his plans but it's possible he could change the car.

Jarek Z
8th December 2006, 14:41
In Poland this Saturday we have our annual end-of-season rally sprint in Warsaw - Barborka Rally.
Entry list is here:
http://www.barborka.pl/2006/doc/zgloszenia.pdf
The route here:
http://www.barborka.pl/2006/index.php?m=strona&s=3

Madeira
8th December 2006, 14:51
In Poland this Saturday we have our annual end-of-season rally sprint in Warsaw - Barborka Rally.
Entry list is here:
http://www.barborka.pl/2006/doc/zgloszenia.pdf
The route here:
http://www.barborka.pl/2006/index.php?m=strona&s=3

Nice entries.
Could be the last Andreucci race with The Punto S2000, it is the big rumour in Italy at the moment. Jarek If you can, try to know something about that. ;)
The Punto he will drive in Poland is the first Punto delivered for a private team. The Procar team

Tom206wrc
8th December 2006, 16:25
To Madeira...

About Portugal championship...

I thought Antonio Rodrigues who tested the Toyota Corolla S2000 would also run with it next year :confused:

About Bruno Magalhaes, do you know if he will also run the portuguese event of ERC(Rali Vinho da Madeira, I think) and the portuguese event of WRC07 ??? :confused:

Madeira
8th December 2006, 16:54
To Madeira...

About Portugal championship...

I thought Antonio Rodrigues who tested the Toyota Corolla S2000 would also run with it next year :confused:

About Bruno Magalhaes, do you know if he will also run the portuguese event of ERC(Rali Vinho da Madeira, I think) and the portuguese event of WRC07 ??? :confused:

Yes, António Rodrigues was testing in England, and was very happy with all. He is very surprised with Toyota performance although he has driven on the right side steering wheel.Now he is trying to find the budget for the season. Nothing is decided yet.

About Bruno:
Of course, he will take part in both rallys with Peugeot 207 S2000, because the main target of the team is the Portuguese Championship.

Kakuke
8th December 2006, 17:03
Estonian Championship

Markko Märtin's proteges for 2007 season are Rainer Aus and Egon Kaur. They will do all Estonian Championship rounds in GrN Subarus.

www.egonkaur.com/ (http://www.egonkaur.com/?pageid=12&n=21)

Madeira
8th December 2006, 17:10
Estonian Championship

Markko Märtin's proteges for 2007 season are Rainer Aus and Egon Kaur. They will do all Estonian Championship rounds in GrN Subarus.

what dou you think about both drivers? Can have a promising future?
Who is the Estonian Champion?
Thank's

Wim_Impreza
8th December 2006, 17:15

The Estonian Champion is Martin Rauam (Subaru Impreza WRX STI).

Tom206wrc
8th December 2006, 19:33
In France, Nicolas Vouilloz, 2006 french tarmac rallies champion in the BSA whale, is interesting by driving a 207 S2000 also ;) but no idea if that would be in France or IRC, and has still to find budget :mark:

Kakuke
8th December 2006, 20:24
what dou you think about both drivers? Can have a promising future?
Thank's

I think that both drivers are very talented although they are only 19 years old. Rainer took his first overall win at his 3rd rally in 4wd car, he won his first titles in 2005 (in our national group E and in junior's class J18).

Egon has no 4wd experience yet, but he's reigning rally champion in class N3+A6 (Estonian N2 + A5), 2wd rallysprint champion and 2005 rallycross champion here.

If I was a co-driver, I could not choose between them, they both are very promising.

J4MIE
9th December 2006, 02:30
Kaur looked excellent in GB, I was very impressed :up:

Madeira
9th December 2006, 16:52
In France, Nicolas Vouilloz, 2006 french tarmac rallies champion in the BSA whale, is interesting by driving a 207 S2000 also ;) but no idea if that would be in France or IRC, and has still to find budget :mark:

Tom, do you know if Peugeot Sport France have made any kind of agreement with any french team to maintain and develop in exclusive the Peugeot 207 S2000?

eloyf1
9th December 2006, 22:30
In Spain, there won't be any factory team...

Madeira
10th December 2006, 12:38
In Spain, there won't be any factory team...

but which are the plans of Alberto Hevia and Peugeot for next season?

eloyf1
10th December 2006, 13:23
but which are the plans of Alberto Hevia and Peugeot for next season?
Peugeot will compete in the IRC and not in the National Championship, with a French driver (They haven't confirmed yet, but it may be Bouffier) and Ojeda... Hevia is very angry at the Team Manager, Borja Moratal...
I said to you Spansih rallyes sucks... Each year it's worst than precedent...

Tom206wrc
11th December 2006, 10:12
Tom, do you know if Peugeot Sport France have made any kind of agreement with any french team to maintain and develop in exclusive the Peugeot 207 S2000?

According to the latest rumour(from Echappement Magazine) both Michel Enjolras Sport(MES) and Pavérani Competition could be the next preparators of the 207 S2000... ;)

Another rumour, Eric Mauffrey,overall winner of the Michelin Trophy in the french tarmac championship this year, is also very interested in the 207 S2000 for next year and will sell his current Subaru Impreza GrA... :bounce:

David Salanon bought a BSA whale for the 2007 tarmac rally championship ;)
This driver runs usually with a Megane Maxi(very fast in this car), and also had a 206 WRC this year(two podiums in french tarmac championship)...

Cédric Robert and Eddie Mercier will run with the future Renault Clio R3 on gravel(french gravel rallies championship) next year... :)
2006 Volant 206 winner Guillaume Canivenq will do the same, with the factory evolution of the Peugeot 206 RC GrA... :)

That'it it about news of french rallies for the moment...

Jarek Z
11th December 2006, 10:29
Barborka Rally was won by Leszek Kuzaj in his prototype Subaru Impreza. Second came Tomasz Kuchar (Subaru Impreza) and third Pawel Dytko (Mitsubishi Lancer). Paolo Andreucci didn't finish the rally, as he lost a wheel on the last stage.

Next year the new driver of FIAT Poland will be Maciej Lubiak. He will drive Fiat Punto S2000. This year he was driving Mitsubishi Lancer
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1875&pg_[go]=1
and finished in 4th place in the Polish championship.

Other drivers that are interested in driving S2000 cars are Grzegorz Grzyb and Michal Solowow.

Tom206wrc
11th December 2006, 13:40
Next year the new driver of FIAT Poland will be Maciej Lubiak. He will drive Fiat Punto S2000. This year he was driving Mitsubishi Lancer
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1875&pg_[go]=1
and finished in 4th place in the Polish championship.

Other drivers that are interested in driving S2000 cars are Grzegorz Grzyb and Michal Solowow.

Thanks !! You just answered my questions in the S2000 thread of the WRC section on this forum !! :D

It would be great if Peugeot Polska also took a 207 S2000 for Piotr Adamus next year... :mark:

V.Gatev
11th December 2006, 13:50
One clip from Bulgaria. This is one of most popular yound driver in BG championship - Todor Slavov. He is vice champion in N3 and win 3 events - Bulgaria, Hebros and Sliven. He drive Renault Clio RS and for next season meybe he took Renault Clio R3.
http://rally-albena.net/arnaudov/Todor%20Slavov%20BulBetRT%20Season%202006.wmv

Madeira
11th December 2006, 15:04

Jarek, do you know if Michal Solowow would like to repeat his bet in ERC once again next year?
I guess with the new rules it must be better for him.

PS: Thank's Tom by your reports.

Madeira
11th December 2006, 15:25
One clip from Bulgaria. This is one of most popular yound driver in BG championship - Todor Slavov. He is vice champion in N3 and win 3 events - Bulgaria, Hebros and Sliven. He drive Renault Clio RS and for next season meybe he took Renault Clio R3.
http://rally-albena.net/arnaudov/Todor%20Slavov%20BulBetRT%20Season%202006.wmv

Todor Slavov, one more Bulgarian driver to follow in the future

V.Gatev do you have any kind of news about D Iliev, Donchev or another Bulgarian driver about an eventual interest for them on next European championship ?

V.Gatev
11th December 2006, 15:43
In this moment i dont know 100 % sure information for next season. Many bulgarian drivers are very interested for Super 2000 cars - Iliev, Donchev, Tanev, but i dont believe he will have chance for thеsе cars. In Bulgaria we dont have Peugeot or Fiat company teams and bg drivers arent very popular in Europe. For Bulgarian championship Iliev will drive his Evo 9 and Donchev his Subaru N 12. Champion in A6 Rumen Dunev will change his Puma Super 1600 with Renault Clio Super 1600 from Oreka. Champion in N3 Plamen Staykov prepare his own Punto Super 1600.

animrallye
11th December 2006, 16:11
Michel Boetti will run French Rally Michelin Trophy (Promotion) with his 306 Maxi.
Winner of national Rally in Antibes and 2nd in Rallye du Var 2006.

Madeira
12th December 2006, 14:51
From Italy no news yet but my question is:
if it would be confirmed the Paolo Andreucci transfer from fiat to ralliart, what could happen with the former European Champion, Renato Travaglia, because we know that it was confirmed the seat of Luca Rosseti for next season with the new 207 S2000.
Maybe only speculation or something more...?

Jarek Z
12th December 2006, 15:00
if it would be confirmed the Paolo Andreucci transfer from fiat to ralliart, what could happen with the former European Champion, Renato Travaglia?

As far as I know there are two cars in Mitsubishi Ralliart Italy, so I don't see any problem :)

When Andreucci was in Poland he was asked if it is true that he is going to leave FIAT. His answer was "All I can tell you about next year is that I will compete in the Italian championship".

Madeira
12th December 2006, 15:18
As far as I know there are two cars in Mitsubishi Ralliart Italy, so I don't see any problem :)

Yes it's truth but they are talking about Perico as another eventual driver from Mitsubishi.
The problem of Andreucci could be a question of sponsorship. he has the support of ERG a long time ago, but it seems that Fiat this season could have API as sponsor. Both are incompatible I think..
Let's wait!

eloyf1
12th December 2006, 19:31
Manuel Rueda may buy a Clio R3 for JWRC, and use it in Spansh Champ if he doesn't find a S1600 wheel...

Madeira
12th December 2006, 22:39
Manuel Rueda may buy a Clio R3 for JWRC, and use it in Spansh Champ if he doesn't find a S1600 wheel...

Manuel Rueda is a Renault driver or a simple private driver?
What he did last season? I don't remember to see him on the top standings of the champioship. I think he drove a Clio S1600

Jarek Z
13th December 2006, 12:35
Jarek, do you know if Michal Solowow would like to repeat his bet in ERC once again next year?

Yes, he wants to sell his Clio (http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1428&pg_[go]=35) and try some Super 2000 car this time. Who knows, he may be the only competitor in ERC 2007!

Madeira
13th December 2006, 15:00
Yes, he wants to sell his Clio (http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1428&pg_[go]=35) and try some Super 2000 car this time. Who knows, he may be the only competitor in ERC 2007!

:D yes, it could happen indeed. With the new rules if he will be the only driver which decide to register on the European Championship this year, he might become the new european champion after the first round of the year. My doubt is to now if FIA have done a deadline for the entries in the ERC. :confused:

kabouter
13th December 2006, 15:39
:D yes, it could happen indeed. With the new rules if he will be the only driver which decide to register on the European Championship this year, he might become the new european champion after the first round of the year. My doubt is to now if FIA have done a deadline for the entries in the ERC. :confused:

Yes, there is a deadline. Close of entries for the 4th round of the year.

nikolay
13th December 2006, 16:14
My doubt is to now if FIA have done a deadline for the entries in the ERC. :confused:

The regulations are already open. So there will be registration for ERC 2007 with one time payment - the amount is unknown. All crews can register before the closing day for entries of the first event or before the closing day for enties of the 4th event. Only the registered drivers can score point in 2007 ERC. The crew must take part in at least 6 events in order to be classified in 2007 ERC.

Madeira
13th December 2006, 16:25
well, now it's more clearly and fair for me!
Thank's

eloyf1
13th December 2006, 19:00
Manuel Rueda is a Renault driver or a simple private driver?
What he did last season? I don't remember to see him on the top standings of the champioship. I think he drove a Clio S1600

He is a private dirver, but Renault has no official team since 2005 (That's why Hevia had to go to peugeot), so Fuster (2º), Vallejo (3º, who would drive a GT next season), and him have many help from the French manufacturer...

PLuto
13th December 2006, 23:11
The regulations are already open. So there will be registration for ERC 2007 with one time payment - the amount is unknown. All crews can register before the closing day for entries of the first event or before the closing day for enties of the 4th event. Only the registered drivers can score point in 2007 ERC. The crew must take part in at least 6 events in order to be classified in 2007 ERC.

The amount should be 200 Euro before first event and 400 Euro before fourth event.

Madeira
14th December 2006, 14:49
As you can see in the other thread on WRC section of this forum, The italian team Grifone will have for coming season also a Fiat Punto S2000. The driver must be Corrado Fontana. This driver will present next saturday his 2007 program. He was the Italian Champion of I.R.C. 2006 (International Rally Cup). In his website it is promising good news for next season.

http://www.corradofontana.it/

LP
14th December 2006, 15:04
The Estonian Champion is Martin Rauam (Subaru Impreza WRX STI).

what are his plans for the next season?

Wim_Impreza
14th December 2006, 15:36
I don't know the plans from Rauam. You can it better ask to an Estonian member ;)

Jarek Z
18th December 2006, 13:00
Leszek Kuzaj will continue as Subaru Poland Rally Team driver next year. If everything goes well he will contest both PWRC and Polish rally championship again.
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1509&pg_[go]=40

Tom206wrc
18th December 2006, 15:56
What about Peugeot Polska ?? Any plans for 2007 ?? :confused:

Tom206wrc
21st December 2006, 18:43
I've read in Norsk-Rally forum that Anders Kjaer will drive a 206 again and fight for the 2WD cars championship in Norway next year, but I didn't understand if the new car was from the Peugeot Cup(like this year)or an S1600... :confused:

Madeira
21st December 2006, 19:08
From Spain:

Miguel Fuster could be the next to have a Punto S2000, but now is only a rumour.

Joan Vinyes it can replace Dani Sòla on Auto-Laca and of that way will contest the spanish championship with Citroën C2 S1600

Tom206wrc
23rd December 2006, 08:41
Still about 2007 norwegian championship...it seems Tord Linnerud will run again in the yellow 206 wrc :confused:
(Read in Norsk-Rally forum)

animrallye
26th December 2006, 09:50
From an official Renault-Sport press realease :

Thomas Barral, winner of 2006 Clio Cup Rally, and Cédric Robert will run all the French Tarmac Championship with Clio Renault Sport R3.

Cédric Robert and Arnaud Augoyard will run all the French Gravel Championship with Clio Renault Sport R3.

Other drivers with Clio Renault Sport R3 : Emmanuel Guigou, Eddie Mercier, Henri-Marc Venturin and Manu Gascou.

Madeira
30th December 2006, 14:35
From Spain:

It's confirmed Miguel Fuster will run next spanish championship with Fiat Punto S2000. He was third in overall standings in the end of the last championship.

Tom206wrc
30th December 2006, 19:35
Apparently Vitor Sà will drive a 207 S2000 in Madeira championship next year !! :eek:

Read on Ralis.Online.Pt...

Jr.
30th December 2006, 20:00
Tom, the Kjaer 206 is the Super1600 from Sweden, ex Jimmy Joge. Latest rumour on Linneruds 206 WRC is that it's up for sale, but not confirmed.

Tom206wrc
30th December 2006, 20:12
Thanks for the precision Jr... ;)

By the way I read in the Norsk Rally forum that Kjaer could drive a whale in Norsk Rally WRC event :confused:

Madeira
30th December 2006, 21:13
Apparently Vitor Sà will drive a 207 S2000 in Madeira championship next year !! :eek:

Read on Ralis.Online.Pt...

Tom, for now it is only a rumour. He didn't reveal his plans for next season yet. In the end of last season he said that will try to find a S2000, but he didn't make any kind of mention which car he could use. He want to maintain his connection with Barroso sport, but the good question now is to know if Barroso has also a 207 S2000 to deliver him.

Jarek Z
30th December 2006, 23:00
According to http://www.ralis.online.pt there will be three Super 2000 cars in Portuguese championship next year:
1) Peugeot 207 S2000 for Bruno Magalhaes (current S1600 champion)
2) Fiat Punto S2000 for Jose Pedro Fontes
3) Toyota Corolla S2000 for Antonio Rodrigues

Miguel Campos will continue to drive group N Subaru Impreza. I wonder if he now regrets that he left Peugeot Portugal...

N.O.T
31st December 2006, 00:07
Here in Greece there are rumours for 2 s2000 cars to be used in 2007...the first will be run by vovos (not sure if he is going to use it for the whole championship) and also a greek magazine reported that a second s2000 is being ordered....

Mihai
31st December 2006, 00:40
from Romania:

* The national champion, Titi Aur, already switched from OMV-Petrom Rally Team to the newly resurected Balkan Petroleum RT (in partnership with a football team)
* The rumour mill says the vice-champion, young hotshoes Claudiu David is getting a P-WRC programme next year with OMV.
* Italian veteran Marco Tempestini strenghtened his team (Motorhome) and renewed his commitment to the Romanian championship (he will have a new co-driver, national champion in 2004).

Tom206wrc
31st December 2006, 23:02
According to the latest rumours, the 2007 french tarmac championship looks like a whales battle between Jean-Marie Cuoq(own car) and David Salanon(BSA car) ;)

Other WRC cars will enter(Imprezas, Corollas and 206s)but all look unlikely to be able to threat the two whales in front(because older spec. cars) :mark:

Nicolas Vouilloz, 2006 champion, looks definitely out of France to run IRC in a 207 S2000...

Madeira
1st January 2007, 14:16
According to http://www.ralis.online.pt there will be three Super 2000 cars in Portuguese championship next year:
1) Peugeot 207 S2000 for Bruno Magalhaes (current S1600 champion)
2) Fiat Punto S2000 for Jose Pedro Fontes
3) Toyota Corolla S2000 for Antonio Rodrigues

Miguel Campos will continue to drive group N Subaru Impreza. I wonder if he now regrets that he left Peugeot Portugal...

But at the moment only Peugeot 207 S2000 for Bruno is sure. Peugeot Portugal are thinking to receive the new car at the beginning of February.

Tom206wrc
1st January 2007, 19:45
Read on another site: apparently belgian driver Claudie Tanghe bought Melissa Debackere's Toyota Celica GT(she used on french gravel events in 2006) to replace his current BMW M3 !! :eek:

Does someone from Belgium know what program Melissa will have this year and with what car ??? :confused:

Janne
1st January 2007, 21:02
Kaur looked excellent in GB, I was very impressed :up:

I bet we will hear a lot about him in near future, kid is a true talent

Koppomsbo
2nd January 2007, 20:31
http://www.resultatdata.com/rally/anmalan/listor/lista.jsp?tavling=167&urval=granskaddeltar&sortering=tavlingsklasslicensklassinkom&rubrik=Anm%E4lningslista&min=1&max=2&rubrik2=Anm%E4lningslistor

Entries so far for the first rally in the swedish championship..

V.Gatev
3rd January 2007, 15:15
From Bulgaria: Yound bulgarian driver Todor Slavov, vice champion in N3 for 2006 season (Renault Clio RS), will drive new Renault Clio R3. Slavov will drive in rally Fiat Turkey 2007.

Madeira
3rd January 2007, 15:33
http://www.resultatdata.com/rally/anmalan/listor/lista.jsp?tavling=167&urval=granskaddeltar&sortering=tavlingsklasslicensklassinkom&rubrik=Anm%E4lningslista&min=1&max=2&rubrik2=Anm%E4lningslistor

Are this roads the same that will be used on the next Sweden rally for WRC?
Which are the current snow conditions in Sweden for this rally?

Madeira
3rd January 2007, 23:25
From Portugal

Portuguese Fiat should present next Friday the plans for the Portuguese rally championship. Finally they will make the official announcement. José Pedro Fontes must be the driver.
Fontes is one of the most fastest portuguese driver, in my opinion he only needs to show more consistency during whole championship, very spectacular.

Jarek Z
4th January 2007, 11:14
In November Rene Georges Rally Sport organized test drives of their VW Polo Super 2000. The test track was assembled on an airfield in Bitburg (Germany) and the test driver was Freddy Loix. Many European drivers attended, but the only names I know are Grzegorz Grzyb (PL) and Andreas Waldherr (A).
A few photos from the test:
http://rallyonline.pl/g.php?1&pg_[desc]=+DESC&modex=pokaz&T[id]=2026

[Madeira-Rally]
4th January 2007, 14:00
Josef Peták from Czech Republic will start 2007 season wit a new Renault Clio R3

http://www.rally-mania.cz/index.php?vypisVse=detail&id=2022

PLuto
4th January 2007, 14:02
]Josef Peták from Czech Republic will start 2007 season wit a new Renault Clio R3

http://www.rally-mania.cz/index.php?vypisVse=detail&id=2022

You are wrong. Josef will continue with S1600. Renault Sport wanted him to show R3 on Janner (with Sandells car), but isnt able to prepare it for him in time. Most of events Josef will start with S1600, but wants to try R3 during season.

[Madeira-Rally]
4th January 2007, 14:08
You are wrong. Josef will continue with S1600. Renault Sport wanted him to show R3 on Janner (with Sandells car), but isnt able to prepare it for him in time. Most of events Josef will start with S1600, but wants to try R3 during season.

Ok... thanks for your correction Pluto ;)

Tom206wrc
4th January 2007, 15:00

No 207 S2000 from Peugeot Sweden ?? :s

Jarek Z
4th January 2007, 15:25
Some information and photos from the tests of the new Honda Civic Type R that took place near Sanremo:
http://www.jasmotorsport.com/news_mese.htm

The following Czech website even says that there is some work on the Super 2000 version, but is it true???
http://www.rally-mania.cz/index.php?vypisVse=detail&id=2020

Madeira
4th January 2007, 15:43
Thank's Jarek
Who was the test driver of the new Honda Civic?. They didn't any kind of mention about that.

PLuto
4th January 2007, 15:52
It is R3 car, as I know Honda wasnt thinking about S2000 car, it is mistake in that article.

As I know, test drivers were Fabrizio Giovanardi and Luca Rossetti.

Madeira
4th January 2007, 16:03
As I know, test drivers were Fabrizio Giovanardi and Luca Rossetti.

Luca Rosseti??? strange he is a Peugeot Driver the only which was nominated to drive the Peugeot S2000 in Italian Championship at the moment.

Tom206wrc
6th January 2007, 11:30
Yeah...there's a problem with Rossetti here :s

Tom206wrc
9th January 2007, 09:36
Two news that needs confirmation(still rumour)...BSA team who bought three 207 S2000 to Peugeot would run with one of them the french gravel championship with Julien Pressac(very good performances last year in the C2 S1600 in Jwrc) and the swiss championship with another one(driver not known) :up:

Hope that will become real news soon !!! :bounce:

[Madeira-Rally]
9th January 2007, 10:24
It's confirmed that José Pedro Fontes will drive a Fiat Punto S2000 in Portuguese Champ 2007.

His aim is to be the successor of Armindo Araújo.

Tom206wrc
9th January 2007, 19:35
It's confirmed today !!!! Julien Pressac will run the french gravel championship with a 207 S2000 under BSA and Yacco colors !!! :bounce:

I can't wait for the first gravel event as Pressac is a real young talent !! :up:

Mihai
9th January 2007, 21:10
The 8-times Romanian rally champion Constantin 'Titi' Aur wants to do the Dakar in the near future:
http://www.auto.ro/Titi-Aur-viseaza-la-Dakar--a24931--sh1.html

[Madeira-Rally]
10th January 2007, 11:48
In Madeira last rumours says that Pedro Mendes Gomes will drive a S1600 in 2007... maybe a Peugeot 206 S1600...

Madeira
11th January 2007, 22:46
from Portugal:

Miguel Campos is having lot of problems to prepare next season. He lost his main sponsor, and he has said that is very disappointed with portuguese press after the way as they had treated him. Now is possible he won't be able to start the season!

Madeira
12th January 2007, 10:57
from Italy:
Finally we have the official confirmation. Paolo Andreucci leaves Fiat. They had worked together on the last five seasons. Andreucci has won two times the Italian rally championship (2003 and 2006), and four times he was the best on S1600 category.

Tom206wrc
12th January 2007, 12:05
from Portugal:

Miguel Campos is having lot of problems to prepare next season. He lost his main sponsor, and he has said that is very disappointed with portuguese press after the way as they had treated him. Now is possible he won't be able to start the season!

Oh no it's TERRIBLE !!! ;(
I really would like him back to Peugeot in another 207 S2000 :(

Jarek Z
16th January 2007, 09:45
from Italy:
Finally we have the official confirmation. Paolo Andreucci leaves Fiat. They had worked together on the last five seasons. Andreucci has won two times the Italian rally championship (2003 and 2006), and four times he was the best on S1600 category.

Sad news. I hoped Andreucci will stay in FIAT. He's a great driver.

Andreucci will now join Mitsubishi RalliArt Italy. Because Renato Travaglia leaves RalliArt, Andreucci's partner in the new team will be Matteo Gamba.
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1428&pg_[go]=40

Jarek Z
16th January 2007, 10:05
Some news from Czech Republic

After leaving Ford factory team Roman Kresta will drive selected events of the Czech championship in this car:
http://www.ewrc.cz/2006/show.asp?clanek=5027

Tom206wrc
16th January 2007, 10:45
A few time before Rajd Magurski to start(entrylist published 22nd january), no more news about 2007 polish championship ??? :confused:

Jarek Z
16th January 2007, 11:21
The problem with Magurski Rally is that there is still no snow :(

Some news...

After four-year break Pawel Dytko makes a come back to Polish championship. He found a new sponsor (a petrol trading company) and will compete in all rounds of Polish championship at the wheel of Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX. As usually, he will be co-driven by his cousin Tomasz Dytko. They used to be a top crew in Poland so let's hope they didn't forget how to drive ;)

Pawel Dytko in 2002:
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=98&pg_[go]=31

You can see the new car here:
http://www.rallyonline.pl/index.php?1&modex=pnews&pg_[go]=19&s=9257

Madeira
16th January 2007, 23:08
Thank's Jarek by your reports!
Do you have any news about Solowow plans in Europe?

Jarek Z
17th January 2007, 08:59
No news yet. All that is certain is that he will start the season with Arctic Lapland and then Swedish Rally.

sal
17th January 2007, 11:17
David Higgins will contest the British Championship in a Toyota Corolla S2000

From crash.net:

http://www.crash.net/news_view~t~Hig...~id~141956.htm

Would be great to see a Punto and a 207 S2000 aswell but at least it will make a noisy change from all the evo's and Scooby's

[Madeira-Rally]
17th January 2007, 14:15
Great news about CIR

Luca Cantamessa (who use to have problems with budget..) will run for MRT in 2007 CIR..

His team mate will be Fabio Gianfico.

Both will drive a EVO IX

Source
http://www.racingworld.it/rally/notizia2.php?idtitolo=3719

Jarek Z
17th January 2007, 14:43
More news about MRT by Nocentini. They will support J.A.S. Sport in the preparation of Honda Civic Type-R for the new class R3. J.A.S. seems to be more of a racing company and they needed support from rally specialists. MRT is a company that prepares cars for Dimitar Iliev:
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1825&pg_[go]=9
They say the new Honda will have 240 HP and will be faster and cheper than S1600 cars!
http://www.autoklub.pl/14117,news.html?

Jarek Z
17th January 2007, 14:46
Would be great to see a Punto and a 207 S2000 aswell but at least it will make a noisy change from all the evo's and Scooby's

Yes, now you only need Colin and Alister in S2000 as well and British championship will be spectacular again! :)

nikolay
17th January 2007, 20:44
Yesterday was confirmed the news that Fiesta Sporting Trophy will be organized in Bulgaria from 2007. The FST coordinatior in Bulgaria will be Carl Williamson who is Georgi Geradjiev-jr codriver and ex-codriver of Jari-Mati Latvalla. Furthermore there will be unique "rally scholarship" scheme which will support young driver to drive in the championsip like "works drive".

Here is the official press release:

Press Release:
Date: 16th January 2007
Released by – Carl Williamson

I can today confirm that M-Sport have signed contracts with myself and BMD, Plovdiv to authorize the formation of a Fiesta SportingTrophy Bulgaria 2007.

Our major sponsor is MotoPfohe, with fantastic support also from Allianz, Ford Ralleysport Turkey, M-Sport and BMD. We are also in negotiations with other sponsors who will be confirmed at a later date.

This is exciting news for Bulgarian rallying as it introduces opportunities that have never before been available in the country.

The Fiesta SportingTrophy is a new Ford Rally One Make Championship. It is designed for both young ambitious drivers and more experienced drivers, co-drivers and teams who want to compete with a package of equal competition on a professional level with low costs. It is possibly the most exciting and challenging way to enter national rallying.

The cars are based on the Ford Fiesta ST. They are modified with competition gearbox, suspension and safety equipment according to FIA Group N regulations. They have 165ps from the 2-litre Duratec ST engine which when combined with the conversion kit from M-Sport, has been designed to provide all of the safety equipment and performance upgrades to enable the car to be competitive and reliable at any event around the world.
The price for a new road car plus a conversion kit will be in the region of 33,000 Euros. The aim is to provide an economical car with an M-Sport commitment to performance and long-term stability.

This championship is unique in Bulgaria because it offers not only equal competition, low costs and professional support from a ‘works’ team, but it also offers a prize structure which is unheard of in Bulgaria.

There will be on-event cash prizes as well as end of season prizes.
All the prizes are to be confirmed at the official launch (to be confirmed – approx 24th January). However, we can confirm today that the top 2 drivers at the end of the year, as well as a wildcard chosen by the organizers, will attend the ‘shoot-out’ at M-Sport’s UK headquarters.
There, you will be competing against the other participating countries for a prize of a lifetime.
After 2 days of psychological, fitness, media and of course driving tests, a winner will be chosen by Malcolm Wilson himself.
The winner will be employed by M-Sport for the following 12 months. This includes free accommodation at the headquarters, salary and test-driving duties on all of Fords rally cars and development cars – right up to WRC level! The lucky winner will also attend ‘every’ round of the World Championship working for the Ford World Rally Team.
This prize is priceless and just the chance to compete for this prize is a fantastic opportunity for Bulgarian Drivers.

Subject to approval from the Bulgarian Federation, the Fiesta SportingTrophy (FST) will consist of 7 rallies, with 6 scores to count to the final classification at the end of the year.

The intention is to provide a parts truck on every rally, to further keep the costs down for the competitor. There will also be hospitality for the competing crews on every rally.

More detailed information will be available at the official launch next week – details will be confirmed on the internet.

Meanwhile, any enquiries can be directed to [email:6jn1nqxd]fst-bg@hotmail.com[/email:6jn1nqxd]

Malcolm Wilson, owner and team manager of M-Sport, had this to say:

"We are delighted to see that plans are now confirmed for the Fiesta SportingTrophy to be established in Bulgaria in 2007 - this will be the tenth country to confirm their programme - a fantastic achievement. The original intention of the FST was to create a format using the excellent dynamic qualities of the Ford Fiesta ST to provide a good platform for drivers to start an association with the Ford brand and M-Sport. It gives us a chance to identify the young drivers coming up through the field and to work with them via the Shoot-Out from an early stage of their careers. The car is designed to be safe, reliable but above all FUN to drive.

There are now over 180 Ford Fiesta ST's competing in 19 countries around the world, we look forward to welcoming Bulgarian drivers to this family and to meeting some of the drivers at our Dovenby Hall HQ at the end of the year.

Good Luck, Malcolm Wilson - M-Sport."

Madeira
19th January 2007, 11:55
More news about MRT by Nocentini. url]

MRT by Nocentini will support also Miguel Fuster and the punto in spanish championship

Madeira
19th January 2007, 11:57
From Italy
Finally we have the official confirmation!
Paolo Andreucci has signed by Ralliart Italy.

[Madeira-Rally]
19th January 2007, 22:12
Short news from Madeira...

Aécio Anjo will run this year with a C2 S1600 ex PH Sport and Vitor Lopes will compete in Madeira with is usual C2 S1600

dumb
22nd January 2007, 14:28
from lithuania

vilius rozukas will run with suzuki ignis s1600 in jwrc and i hope that we could see him with suzuki in lithuania championship.
evaldas cirba(2004 champion) back to 4wd(last year renault clio) and he will back this year to fight to champion title.he will run with mitsubishi lancer evo 9

padWRC
25th January 2007, 10:46
David Salanon and Céline Combronde will drive one 307 WRC(BSA?) in France Tarmac Championship 2007 .

I think that Jean-Marie Cuoq will run his 307 WRC with YACCO as sponsor too.

Julien Pressac also will take part on board of one 207 S2000.

http://teamsalanon.nuxit.net/

[Madeira-Rally]
25th January 2007, 12:35
David Salanon and Céline Combronde will drive one 307 WRC(BSA?) in France Tarmac Championship 2007 .

I think that Jean-Marie Cuoq will run his 307 WRC with YACCO as sponsor too.

Julien Pressac also will take part on board of one 207 S2000.

http://teamsalanon.nuxit.net/

But.. Pressac will be driving in Gravel Champ.

Tom206wrc
25th January 2007, 16:52
Yes, it's gravel for Pressac, tarmac for Salanon... ;)

Jarek Z
26th January 2007, 11:42
For the first time in my life I see a rally car that is sponsored... by another rally! I wonder who pays for that? ;)
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/marcin_kaliszka/montecarlo07/img0198.jpg

[Madeira-Rally]
29th January 2007, 09:33
Two Corolla S2000 for the Portuguese Champ. one to Vitor Sá and the other to António Rodrigues ;)

http://193.126.231.100/projectos/sportmotores/img/fotos/15008.jpg

Madeira
30th January 2007, 09:16
From Italy:

The Mistsubishi Andreucci's car livery for next season

http://www.racingworld.it/public/rally/Varie/23711a.jpg

HaCo
30th January 2007, 09:48
Very nice livery for Andreucci!

Tom206wrc
30th January 2007, 10:23
For the first time in my life I see a rally car that is sponsored... by another rally! I wonder who pays for that? ;)
http://www.autoklub.pl/fotogalerie/marcin_kaliszka/montecarlo07/img0198.jpg

Jean-Marie Cuoq is sponsored by his own home region in France(Ardêche) here too, who paid for this ?? :p : :D

Madeira
31st January 2007, 15:21
from Italy

The line-up of Ralliart Italy for the next season are complete.
Matteo Gamba was the winner of "Trofeo Evo Cup 2006", and he will drive this year the Evo IX together with Paolo Andreucci!

Alex Nakhapetov
31st January 2007, 21:08
Estonian Championship

Hi!

It would be very, very interesting to see on one rally young talented estonians and Evgeniy Novikov, who won 52 seconds from 27-km SS from Zhigunov and Dorossinskiy at Ermak rally :) 2 weeks to wait... :)

IQ206
3rd February 2007, 17:18
Friends from Hungaria, any news? rumours?
Benik - Focus WRC?
Toth - 307 WRC? or 207 S2000?
Spici - Lancer WRC?
Butor?
Turi?
Tagai?

dumb
3rd February 2007, 17:36
in lithuania 1st round sampo winter raly saulius girdauskas will run with ford focus wrc

Josti
4th February 2007, 14:07
Most certain and important entries of the 2007 Dutch championship:

* Erik Wevers - Toyota Corolla WRC (maybe a Fabia later on)
* Mark van Eldik - Subaru Impreza WRC (type not certain yet, S12 maybe)
* René Kuipers - Toyota Corolla WRC
* Dirk Boers - Subaru Impreza WRC '99
* Martin van Iersel - Subaru Impreza WRC '98
* Dave Turnbull - Subaru Impreza WRC (S9)
* Graham Coffey - Subaru Impreza WRC (S8 or 9)
* Ger Haverkate - Skoda Octavia WRC evo 3
* Jan de Winkel - Renault Clio S1600
* Ronald Koops - Volkswagen Polo S1600
* Hans Weijs sr. - Volkswagen Golf 4 Kit Car
* Ronald Leemans - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 6 (A)
* Jan v/d Marel - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 6 (A)
* Guy Woodcock - Ford Escort Kit Car

Some more Kit Cars, Mitsu's (A and N) and Subaru's (N). Peter Bijvelds will be participated in some of the rally's (Group A Lancer), but no championship aspirations from him this year. Also a rumoured Focus WRC in the championship and certaintly some guest appearances from more Irish and British drivers. No news on S2000's here. Nonetheless, best field in years :up:

HaCo
4th February 2007, 17:08
Are there no video's of the rally in the Polish championship this weekend?

Thanks!

teufel
5th February 2007, 09:23
Friends from Hungaria, any news? rumours?
Benik - Focus WRC?
Toth - 307 WRC? or 207 S2000?
Spici - Lancer WRC?
Butor?
Turi?
Tagai?

Only some rumors... Butor wants to stay with the Swift, Turi with Fabia wrc, he has contract with Skoda Hungary for this year, this year he tries to avoid Profiko, last year was a disaster with that car. He raced once with Kahle's Fabia and he liked it, but if he could choose, he'd love to change for an evo2.
Ollé changed his Ignis S1600 also for Swift, and some says there will be a Clio aswell. For Toth it seems realistic some IRC rounds with 207 S2000 with 1-2 hungarian championship rounds.
For the others nothing sure, but Tagai will probably stay with his Octavia, he said he loves that car.

IQ206
5th February 2007, 15:51
thx teufel, no rumours about benik? and spici? do You think it will be better season then 2006? I keep fingers crossed for Toth in IRC

Tom206wrc
5th February 2007, 16:18
Me thinks I've read that Benik Balasz will run in a team with a GrN car(I don't remember if it'll be in PWRC or in another championship like ERC, IRC,...) :confused:

Madeira
5th February 2007, 16:40
From Madeira championship:

The two Peugeots 206 S1600 that were bought from Peugeot Portugal arrived Madeira last week. In the weekend they have been tested during an intensive session with support of the technician from Peugeot Portugal.
The pics

http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/v/fotos2007/testes/olcateam2/

http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/v/fotos2007/testes/olcateam/

Fri
5th February 2007, 16:41
Benik will run on Corona Rally with OMV Bixxol Rally Team in PWRC. (OMV Balázs main sponsor)
He wants to drive a WR Car on Hungarian events, I think it will be Ford.

teufel
6th February 2007, 09:08
thx teufel, no rumours about benik? and spici? do You think it will be better season then 2006? I keep fingers crossed for Toth in IRC

I don't think that 2006 was not a good season ;)
btw, it seems now that wrc cars can run toward the end of 2007, so i'm pretty sure, that Benik will stay with wrc. It will be a bit harder for him, 'cause JM has no more wrc cars left, if i'm not mistaken, so he needs to look for another trustful partner team.
All I know about Spici is that they got the biggest part of the budget for 2007, so I think he will stay with Mitsu if it's possible.
Other possibility is an S9 Subaru WRC (maybe for Herczig, who was racing last year with an Impreza WRC98), but Fri should have more updated info on this ;)

dumb
6th February 2007, 11:55
again from lithuania championship
in our championship are many new cars for this year so fastests our drivers:
Gimzauskas from evo VI to EVO IX
Vanagas new subaru impreza wrx sti spec c (from prodrive)
Cirba from renault clio to evo IX
Ezerskis new subaru impreza wrx sti
Capkauskas from bmw 318 to evo IX
Janusas from evo VIII to evo IX
Jursys from ford escort to evo VIII
Baranauskas from bmw 318 to subaru impreza wrc sti and also ford fiesta st(will run in fiesta sporting trophy)
Girdauskas from evo VII to focus WRC

Tom206wrc
6th February 2007, 14:29
No S2000 for Lithuania ?? :mark:

dumb
6th February 2007, 19:11
unfortunately not.maybe in future....

Madeira
6th February 2007, 23:17
From Madeira championship:

The two Peugeots 206 S1600 that were bought from Peugeot Portugal arrived Madeira last week. In the weekend they have been tested during an intensive session with support of the technician from Peugeot Portugal.
The pics

http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/v/fotos2007/testes/olcateam2/

http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/v/fotos2007/testes/olcateam/

Video
http://mirrors.netmadeira.com/pub/Videos/Rali/Videos2007/RalisMadeira.com-testesOlcaTeam.avi

Le NaRcX
15th February 2007, 06:48
Pics of the new Zurita's 307 WRC (Catalan Champion 2006 with a Cordoba WRC), probably see it in Rally Catalunya.

http://www.pl11racing.com/images/wallpaper/zurita.jpg
http://www.pl11racing.com/rallies/2007/especial/testzurita/fotos/142007.jpg
http://www.pl11racing.com/rallies/2007/especial/testzurita/fotos/142024.jpg

Tom206wrc
15th February 2007, 09:09
Pics of the new Zurita's 307 WRC (Catalan Champion 2006 with a Cordoba WRC), probably see it in Rally Catalunya.

http://www.pl11racing.com/images/wallpaper/zurita.jpg
http://www.pl11racing.com/rallies/2007/especial/testzurita/fotos/142007.jpg
http://www.pl11racing.com/rallies/2007/especial/testzurita/fotos/142024.jpg

Thanks!!! I didn't know there was a new whale in Spain !! :bounce:

Does it come from Bozian ?? :confused:
At the end of last year there was a rumour that Bozian and a spanish driver(no name given) were discussing about a whale...

Le NaRcX
15th February 2007, 11:22
Thanks!!! I didn't know there was a new whale in Spain !! :bounce:

Does it come from Bozian ?? :confused:
At the end of last year there was a rumour that Bozian and a spanish driver(no name given) were discussing about a whale...

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/Test_cantina_13_2_07/index.htm

This isn't a Bozian car, this is the ex-car of Claudio Alvarez in the Canary Islands. I don't know about your rumour :)

Other new:

Dani Sola probably will run the Spanish Tarmac Championship with a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX

Tom206wrc
15th February 2007, 11:54
No S2000 in IRC for Dani Sola ??? :s

Madeira
15th February 2007, 17:09
[quote=":

Dani Sola probably will run the Spanish Tarmac Championship with a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX[/QUOTE"]

and Joan Vinyes Will drive the Citroën C2 S1600 from Auto-Laca

Madeira
15th February 2007, 17:11
and Joan Vinyes Will drive the Citroën C2 S1600 from Auto-Laca

Tom206wrc
15th February 2007, 18:08
This evening the Terre-de-France association revealed a few names and cars that will take part to the 2007 french GRAVEL championship with some surprises !!! :eek:

Jean-Marie Cuoq is back with his white whale(it's not a surprise we knew it weeks ago - after Monte-Carlo this year) ;)
Belgium will be mainly represented by Dominique Bruyneel(new Subaru Impreza WRC) and Claudie Tanghe(Toyota Celica GT)...
Paul Chieusse bought 206 wrc to Jean-Claude Lavigne and will run on it in the championship, while Jean-Claude Lavigne would have bought another whale to run this championship(another surprise) :D
Arnaud Mordacq, last year Cuoq's main opponent will run again in his Ford Escort Cosworth...

Two S2000 cars would run on french gravel championship this year(that's another surprise), both 207s, driven by Julien Pressac and...Guillaume Canivenq(2006 206 Cup winner) under the Peugeot-Sport colors :eek:

In the 2WD championship there should be many Renault Clio R3 drivers(Cédric Robert, Manu Guigou, Manu Gascou, Pierre Beurier,...) and a Citroën C2-R2(Marc Amourette)

Incredible news from France!!! :bounce:

Neodyum
16th February 2007, 14:59
Hi Tom,

Forget everything you read!
Just had a phone call asking me to erase the news i've put on ffsa.org after the TDF press release.
Plenty false news like Canivenq or Lavigne...

Tom206wrc
16th February 2007, 17:41
OK Neodyum, it was too cool to be true... :(

Kurt L.
17th February 2007, 17:18
Don't know if it's posted here already,didn't find anything

Freddy Loix will drive the whole Belgian championship with the VW Polo S2000
and also some IRC Stages.

http://www.pitstoptv.info/pitstop/?p=834#more-834

Tom206wrc
17th February 2007, 18:09
First national event for Jimmy Joge and his 207 S2000 the Vännäs rally in Sweden next week-end... :p :

http://www.vannasmotorklubb.se/sm

let's hope the gearbox problem he had in Swedish rally WRC will have been cured this time :mark:

Le NaRcX
19th February 2007, 16:24
A. Hevia testing Polo S2000

http://www.forocompeticion.com/foro/index.php?topic=313.175

Madeira
20th February 2007, 00:38
First pics of Portuguese Fiat Punto S2000 during the gravel tests.

http://www.pregoafundo.com/images/stories/foto_momento/fotomomento.jpg
Mores pics here:http://www.fotosralis.online.pt/puntostestes07/

Madeira
20th February 2007, 10:12
and the video from the same test

http://www.pregoafundo.com/filmes/puntos2000.wmv

source:
http://www.pregoafundo.com

Madeira
20th February 2007, 10:31
A. Hevia testing Polo S2000

http://www.forocompeticion.com/foro/index.php?topic=313.175

Video:
http://www.llanesvideoracing.com/videosvarios.html

jure dvorsek
20th February 2007, 11:19
Less than three weeks and Italian Championship will start-Ciocco Rally. Any ruomors about Renato Travaglia-will he drive and what will he drive??

Tom206wrc
20th February 2007, 12:29
I've read on an italian forum that Luca Rossetti will test the 207 S2000 next week... ;)

Alessandro Cunico will also drive a 207 S2000(team Twister Corse) but the car won't be ready in time for Ciocco, so he will start at San Marino(2nd event of CIR)...

About Renato Travaglia good question :confused:
Any rumours he would drive a Clio R3, a Honda Civic Type R or even a 207 S2000, but nothing clear yet...

Madeira
20th February 2007, 12:44
Alessandro Cunico will also drive a 207 S2000(team Twister Corse) but the car won't be ready in time for Ciocco, so he will start at San Marino(2nd event of CIR)...

About Renato Travaglia good question :confused:
Any rumours he would drive a Clio R3, a Honda Civic Type R or even a 207 S2000, but nothing clear yet...

The peugeot from twister corse is not for Cunico, maybe you want to say Perico.

About Travaglia, is rumoured also with a Subaru on the next IRC., but there are a lot of confusion about his plans.

Tom206wrc
20th February 2007, 13:31
Sorry for this confusion Madeira it's Perico not Cunico !!! :laugh:

jure dvorsek
20th February 2007, 14:29
Luca Rosseti will drive whole season with P207 S2000-he is already confirmed by Peugeot Itally(team Racing Lions). He is second driver with S2000 in CIR after Basso with Punto S2000. All others S2000 cars are in this moment ???????????

Madeira
20th February 2007, 22:29
and the video from the same test

http://www.pregoafundo.com/filmes/puntos2000.wmv

source:
http://www.pregoafundo.com

Day two
http://www.pregoafundo.com/filmes/puntos2000_2.wmv

Tom206wrc
21st February 2007, 07:56
First event of the 2007 vasco rallies/rally-sprints championship this week-end, with the Mungia rallysprint !!! :bounce:

Santi Artetxe and Sandra Fernandez are on the entrylist with the light blue whale, but it seems opponents are a little stronger than last year, as there will be three other WRC cars(two Seat Cordoba and a Ford Escort) :D

http://www.eaf-fva.net

Le NaRcX
21st February 2007, 10:10
And in Catalunya this sunday 1st rallysprint of the year. Zurita will release his whale.

Handbrake Championship in La Cantina Hairpin.

La Cantina photo:
http://www.rallyracc.com/2004/online/_info/_fotos/041031070.jpg

Provisional entry list here:

http://www.escuderiaosona.com/santjulia/2007/LLISTA%20PRE%20INSCRITS.pdf

Tom206wrc
21st February 2007, 11:05
Thanks for the news Le Narcx !! :up:

jure dvorsek
21st February 2007, 11:26
Last year winner of Italian tarmac championship (TRA) Felice Re has anounced, he will participate this year TRA with Fabia WRC 05' (ex Aigner, RedBull) and also he has a plan to drive two WRC races(Catalunya and Corsica ). Wonderful surprise, Felice!

Madeira
22nd February 2007, 15:54
Video:
http://www.llanesvideoracing.com/videosvarios.html

One more of Hevia's Polo

http://www.cantabriaracing.com/Videos/07/test_alberto_hevia.htm

It sounds really good the Polo S2000

Le NaRcX
23rd February 2007, 08:57
Full entry list, 10th Rallysprint Sant Julià

http://escuderiaosona.com/santjulia/2007/LLISTA%20INSCRITS.pdf

Wim_Impreza
23rd February 2007, 10:13
Thank you, Le NaRcX. It would be probably an easy win for Jordi Zurita.

Tom206wrc
23rd February 2007, 15:21
Interesting !! I found a rumour, but said to come from reliable source, that Luis Monzon would run 2007 spanish rallies championship(tarmac??) in a 207 S2000 !!!

I read this in the forum of "Forocoches" and the message dated of 25th january 2007...any news since ??? :confused:

Tom206wrc
23rd February 2007, 22:10
OFFICIAL !!! Alessandro Perico will drive a 207 S2000 on CIR 2007 and 2008(two years program!!) under the colors of Twister Corse... :up:

The car will be prepared in France by Enjolras... ;)

Start of the program from the San marino rally, 2nd event of the 2007 italian rallies championship(he will drive a Clio S1600 on Ciocco)

http://www.sportautomoto.it

LP
24th February 2007, 17:53
next week is the second round of Latvian championship. current champion I.Vasaraudzis will start with a Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 05 (and the next 3 rounds as well).

here is the official website with photos of all the competitors:
http://www.sigulda2007.lv/?inc=dalibnieki&action=aplus

Tom206wrc
25th February 2007, 10:28
Are there live results for the Sant Julia rallysprint in Catalunya ??? :confused:

By the way, first 2007 victory for Santi Artetxe and his whale yesterday at the Mungia Rallysprint :p :
http://www.eaf-fva.net

Le NaRcX
25th February 2007, 16:04
http://www.pde-racing.info to follow all results of Catalunya's championships

by the way, On board video in Zurita's 307 during the tests in Coll del Buc (ex shakedown of old Catalunya, and testing tarmac road of WRC teams) at http://www.pl11racing.com

Tom206wrc
25th February 2007, 16:21
Thanks LeNaRcX ;)

Tom206wrc
26th February 2007, 07:35
For the rally del Ciocco(10-11th march), 1st event of the Italian championship(CIR) there's a rumour that Fiat and Peugeot would both enter with two S2000 cars :)

Hope that's true :D

And I hope the second 207 driver will be Renato Travaglia :bounce:

Jarek Z
26th February 2007, 12:06
Bad news from Poland. Peugeot Polska will most probably not continue their rally program in the Polish championship. 207 S2000 may appear only in one rally :(

Tom206wrc
26th February 2007, 19:34
:s

You mean Peugeot-Polska will run a 207 S2000 on one rally ?? :confused:

Andrey
26th February 2007, 19:36
16-year old Evgeniy Novikov (Subaru Impreza N12) has won during one week two national championship events - Rally Peno in Russia (February 16-17) and Rally Polva Winter in Estonia (February 24)!

Jarek Z
27th February 2007, 08:59
:s
You mean Peugeot-Polska will run a 207 S2000 on one rally ?? :confused:

Yes, now that Peugeot finally has a car that can win rallies, they are withdrawing :/

In the meantime I came across a nice entry list. Rally Valtiberina is not part of Italian championship, it's just a local gravel rally, but many good drivers entered this event. It will be Grossi's debut in Fiat Punto S2000.
Entry list can be seen here:
http://www.prsgroup.it/valtiberina_2007/iscritti.pdf
And official website of the event is here:
http://www.prsgroup.it/valtiberina_2007/index.htm
Not bad for a local event!

Tom206wrc
27th February 2007, 10:08
Yes, now that Peugeot finally has a car that can win rallies, they are withdrawing :/

Do you know if the driver would be Piotr Adamus if Peugeot-Polska comes on one rally with the S2000 ??? :confused:
He deserves it :(

Le NaRcX
1st March 2007, 11:08
Xevi Pons will run the Spanish Gravel Championship with a Mitsubishi Evo IX

Source: http://193.126.231.100/sportmotores_es/do?com=DS;1298674776;101;+PAGE(1002)++K-NOTICIA(19284);

Madeira
2nd March 2007, 00:02
From Italy:

First Pics of Luca Rossetti's Peugeot 207 S2000

http://www.toscanarally.com/speciale_gare/2007_ciocco/test_precampionato/rossetti03.jpg

And a short video of tarmac tests
http://www.toscanarally.com/video/test_rossetti.MOV

Madeira
2nd March 2007, 10:54
From Madeira Rally Champioship!
Tomorrow will sart our championship, Rally of Camacha

Here is some of the main competitors. We will have lot of S1600 and a good N4 cars.
Vitor Sá is the favourite, He will drive his old clio for now. The news about The Punto S2000 are not confirmed yet!

Still waiting for the new livery of Vitor Sá Clio's

Bernardo Sousa-Mitsubishi EVo IX
http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/d/20780-2/6.jpg

Aécio Anjo- He bought this C2 from PH Sport
http://www.motoresmagazine.com/fotos/momento.jpg

Alexandre Camacho-Peugeot 206 S1600
http://www.motoresmagazine.com/fotos/olca_team/4.JPG

One of the two 206 S1600 of Nunes brothers
http://www.motoresmagazine.com/fotos/olca_team/12.JPG

Abel Spínola-Mitsubishi EVo IX
http://www.spinauto.pt/comp/2007/galeria/evoix005.jpg

Madeira
2nd March 2007, 10:55
More:
Filipe Freitas- Renault Clio S1600
http://www.motoresmagazine.com/fotos/filipeaecio/1.JPG

Vitor Lopes- Citroën C2 S1600
http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/d/20442-2/3.jpg

Rui Pinto-Subaru
http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/d/20349-2/13.jpg

João Magalhães- Mitsubishi EVO IX
http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/d/20071-2/9.jpg

Rui Fernandes- Mitsubishi EVO IX
http://fotos.ralismadeira.com/main.php/d/19749-2/5.jpg

Pics Sources:
http://www.ralismadeira.com
http://www.motoresmagazine.com

LP
2nd March 2007, 12:32
from Latvian championship (this should interest British members):

British duo Tom Cave / Gemma Price (former co-driver for Antony Warmbold) will participate in the second round of Latvian Club rally championship, in order to obtain a license for participation in Latvian Rally Championship. A press release states, that Tom Cave is a 16-year-old driver, who seeks an opportunity to gain experience outside UK. They will start in a Honda Civic Type R, group N3 (from a Latvian team). In case of a succesful performance, the duo is expected to copmete in the remaining 5 rallies of the Latvian Championship.

Wim_Impreza
2nd March 2007, 12:52
From Madeira Rally Champioship!
Tomorrow will sart our championship, Rally of Camacha

Thanks a lot for the news and the pics. Do you maybe know where we can find live results?

Madeira
2nd March 2007, 14:08
Thanks a lot for the news and the pics. Do you maybe know where we can find live results?

Here:
http://www.amaweb.pt/2007/ralidacamacha/

Wim_Impreza
2nd March 2007, 15:03
Thank you, Madeira.

1LM1
2nd March 2007, 17:07
From Italy:

First Pics of Luca Rossetti's Peugeot 207 S2000

http://www.toscanarally.com/speciale_gare/2007_ciocco/test_precampionato/rossetti03.jpg

And a short video of tarmac tests
http://www.toscanarally.com/video/test_rossetti.MOV

Thanks !! :up:
Is the first rally next week for him?

Madeira
2nd March 2007, 17:53
Yes! Italian rally championship will start next week with 30º Rally del Ciocco. One of my favourites National championships in Europe, really spectacular!
Rossetti will drive The peugeot S2000 for the first time in competition also next week. Last season he drove the 206 S1600 for Peugeot Italy.
http://www.cioccosporting.it/home_2006/

Madeira
2nd March 2007, 23:13
At the moment here is the entries for the Italian Championship.
As you know if a driver would like to score points for the campionship he needs to do a previous register.

http://www.acisportitalia.it/ACISport/ACIWeb2004.nsf/Master?OpenFrameset

1LM1
3rd March 2007, 09:14
Ok, can't wait. :)

HaCo
3rd March 2007, 12:28
This is very nice.

This weekend it is the Ardenne Blue Rally, the first event of the belgian championship. You can follow results live from:
http://www.ris-timing.be/rallye/abr/2007/homeresu.htm

What is nice, is that pitstop tv is offering some footage allready, here is an interview of Fast Freddy afther the fourth stage:
http://www.pitstoptv.info/pitstop/?page_id=430

Unfortunatly he can't follow the Evo VIII A8 of Larry Cols very well, but he won one stage, that is something. It's a new car, so maybe we can expect more later in the weekend!

HaCo
3rd March 2007, 18:19
Part 1 of Day 1:
http://www.pitstoptv.info/pitstop/?page_id=430

Tom206wrc
3rd March 2007, 22:29
Yes! Italian rally championship will start next week with 30º Rally del Ciocco. One of my favourites National championships in Europe, really spectacular!
Rossetti will drive The peugeot S2000 for the first time in competition also next week. Last season he drove the 206 S1600 for Peugeot Italy.
http://www.cioccosporting.it/home_2006/

Apparently Racing Lions will also run a 206 S1600 in the CIR with a certain Guerra as driver(don't know him at all) ;)

Tom206wrc
3rd March 2007, 22:57
It's about to be official !!!! Patrick Henry will drive a whale(from Bozian) on the french tarmac rallies championship this year !!!! :D

He will join Jean-Marie Cuoq and David Salanon, both on whale too, to offer them a really amazing fight for their money !! :up:

V.Gatev
4th March 2007, 12:20
Can you give me some information about this year rally Hella or any contacts with organizer?

PJRevs
4th March 2007, 16:11

In the meantime I came across a nice entry list. Rally Valtiberina is not part of Italian championship, it's just a local gravel rally, but many good drivers entered this event. It will be Grossi's debut in Fiat Punto S2000.
Entry list can be seen here:
http://www.prsgroup.it/valtiberina_2007/iscritti.pdf
And official website of the event is here:
http://www.prsgroup.it/valtiberina_2007/index.htm
Not bad for a local event!

Any pictures from this event?

Huufke
5th March 2007, 00:30
Most certain and important entries of the 2007 Dutch championship:

* Erik Wevers - Toyota Corolla WRC (maybe a Fabia later on)
* Mark van Eldik - Subaru Impreza WRC (type not certain yet, S12 maybe)
* René Kuipers - Toyota Corolla WRC
* Dirk Boers - Subaru Impreza WRC '99
* Martin van Iersel - Subaru Impreza WRC '98
* Dave Turnbull - Subaru Impreza WRC (S9)
* Graham Coffey - Subaru Impreza WRC (S8 or 9)
* Ger Haverkate - Skoda Octavia WRC evo 3
* Jan de Winkel - Renault Clio S1600
* Ronald Koops - Volkswagen Polo S1600
* Hans Weijs sr. - Volkswagen Golf 4 Kit Car
* Ronald Leemans - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 6 (A)
* Jan v/d Marel - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 6 (A)
* Guy Woodcock - Ford Escort Kit Car

Some more Kit Cars, Mitsu's (A and N) and Subaru's (N). Peter Bijvelds will be participated in some of the rally's (Group A Lancer), but no championship aspirations from him this year. Also a rumoured Focus WRC in the championship and certaintly some guest appearances from more Irish and British drivers. No news on S2000's here. Nonetheless, best field in years :up:

Let me talk you all thru everything new that’s up in our upcoming rallying season.

First things first: Let me correct this list above, as it isn't quite right. At this point the entry for the Dutch Rally Championship 2007 isn't closed yet, so it's hard to say who's got championship aspirations and which drivers just drive some events for fun. It’s seems like it’s gonna be one great season again though, with a lot of competitive cars in all classes, probably 10-15 World rally Cars at least and a couple of foreign drivers.

The biggest news is the fact that Peter van Merksteyn (drove a Kadett GSI in the early nineties) has bought himself a Focus RS WRC 06, arriving next summer. He’ll be making his debut with this car in Germany (the WRC round). After that he’ll continuing his outings in the Focus with participations in selective rounds of the WRC. While he’s got himself this amazing car, he bought his son (Peter van Merksteyn jr.) a brand new Mitsubishi Lancer evo 9 Group N. I guess (just my point of view) junior will gain some experience this season in the Evo, before taking the wheel of the Focus in some events in 2008. Meanwhile the daughter of Van Merksteyn senior will make her debut within a few weeks in Emmeloord (Tank S Rallysprint) behind the wheel of the Lancer Evolution, formerly owned by Jasper van den Heuvel. To be more precise: The car Van den Heuvel drove in last years Wales Rally GB (Evo 8 Gr N). Beside his World Rally Championship aspirations, Van Merksteyn sr. is also expected to drive some selective rounds of the Dutch Championship. Still not enough confirmed about that yet, so I can’t give you any more details.

After rallying for one year in Germany, former champ Erik Wevers gets back to his roots, driving in the whole Dutch Championship 2007 with his familiar Corolla WRC. Rene Kuipers and a yet unknown other driver will also participate with one of Wevers Sport Corolla WRCars in the upcoming season. I’m glad to see these ‘oldies’ again, as the Corolla’s still look pretty nice and can be quite fast too. Although I think they can’t match the speed of the Subaru WRC’s in 2007. After ‘losing’ the title in 2006, Mark van Eldik will give it another try this year. He will start the season with his Impreza WRC S10 and is expected to take the wheel of a S12 WRC in de second half of the season. Another familiar Subaru driver (Dirk Boers) finally got rid of his Impreza WRC99 (beautiful car, but really not that reliable) and got himself an Impreza WRC S7 for the upcoming season. I guess it’s still no match for Van Eldik’s more recent Impreza, but you’ll never know..
Martin van Iersel is another Dutch driver who bought himself a new Subaru toy. After driving an Impreza STI N12 last season, he got himself the ex-championship winning Impreza WRCar driven by Hans Stacey a few years ago. He’ll start 2007 with an evo 9 group N though. Before letting it out on the stages he wants to gain some experience with the WRC first.

From overseas we can expect a lot of fun watching the Kumho Rally Team this year, as they will enter two spectacular cars for the full Dutch Championship 2007. Guy Woodcock, who’s not a stranger to us Dutch rally fans anymore, will drive his Ford Escort Maxi Kitcar, while former national English champ David Mann could be an outsider in his Impreza WRC99. David Turnbull and Graham Coffey are two other foreign drivers to watch, as both of them will also drive the full championship in their Impreza WRCars (S7 and S8). Paddy White (West Euro Cup -Focus RS WRC05) and James Sparrow (Escort WRC) will drive selective rounds of the Dutch championship.

After his big Crash in last year’s Nederland Rally, Willy Kepser has started to rebuild his Escort WRC. He’s expecting tot return on the stages before the summer. After being badly hurt, his co-driver is finally making good progress. A few other Dutch drivers are working on a WRC project as well, but still didn’t come out with their plans yet. It wouldn’t be nicely if I gave there ‘secrets’ away, so I have to update you about that later. For sure is that we can expect a few WRCars which we didn’t see on the Dutch stages yet. Beside all those WRCars (I forgot to mention Haverkate’s Octavia WRC evo 3) a lot of drivers will start with other group A material. For example Piet Van Hoof, Arjen de Koning, Noortje van Gennip and Dirk Garvelink already registered for the Championship with their Mitsubishi Lancers.

The first round of the Dutch Championship will take place within two weeks. More information about this event can be found on the official website: http://www.tanksrally.nl.

Danish driver Martin Johansen will debut his Suzuki Swift Super 1600 in this event, while Hans-Erik Weng (driving a Lancer group N) is another foreign guest to look forward to. Johansen will have some strong competition, as Jan de Winkel (Renault Clio S1600), Ronald Koops (VW Polo S1600), Hans Weijs sr. (VW Golf 4 KC), Patrick Veenhuizen (Huyndai Coupe KC evo 2), Paul Allerts (Ford Fiesta S1600) and the earlier named Guy Woodcock also give it a try in de 2WD class. Weng should be expecting competition from Hans Weijs jr, Mark Steijger, Anton van Limpt, Peter van Merksteyn jr, Martin van Iersel, Johan Faes (all Mitsubishi) and Marco Schapers and Nelis Verkooijen (both Subaru).

Also some bad news from our country: The Hellendoorn Rally (Former Golden Tulip Rally) most likely will not be run in 2007.

I’ll give you an update as soon as possible.

Jarek Z
5th March 2007, 10:10
Any pictures from this event?

Sure! Rallylink.it never disappoints ;)
http://www.rallylinkserver.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio4/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Rally/Valtiberina_2007

Grossi's Punto S2000 can be seen here:
http://www.rallylinkserver.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio4/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Rally/Valtiberina_2007/idea_immagine&image=-DSC_0205.jpg&img=8&tt=

It seems that neither Grossi nor Andreucci finished the event. Final results of Rally Valtiberina can be found here:
http://www.tempionline.it/2007/rally/valtiberina/GENE.HTM

Tom206wrc
5th March 2007, 15:34
Interesting !!!! Ex-Peugeot Spain driver David Nafria will run this season in the french 206 Cup !!!! :)

PJRevs
5th March 2007, 16:08
Sure! Rallylink.it never disappoints ;)
http://www.rallylinkserver.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio4/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Rally/Valtiberina_2007

Grossi's Punto S2000 can be seen here:
http://www.rallylinkserver.com/cgi-bin/ImageFolio4/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Rally/Valtiberina_2007/idea_immagine&image=-DSC_0205.jpg&img=8&tt=

It seems that neither Grossi nor Andreucci finished the event. Final results of Rally Valtiberina can be found here:
http://www.tempionline.it/2007/rally/valtiberina/GENE.HTM

Thanks!

HaCo
5th March 2007, 16:10
Ardenne Blue Rally:
http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_master/versie2/mediatheek/video-070305_rally/index.shtml?play

Le NaRcX
6th March 2007, 17:14
This weekend celebrates the 1st rallye of the Spanish Gravel Championship in Guijuelo (Salamanca).

Amazing entry list, and first head to head of the catalans, Dani Sola - Xevi Pons.

http://www.jarama.org/2007/tierra/Inscritos%20GUIJUELO%20COCHES.pdf

By the way, Dani Sola has found sponsor for the next three years!

Solà y Champion juntos
Dani Solà y Champion juntos en rallyes
El número 1 Estatal será el máximo exponente de la marca en nuestro país

El actual campeón de España de rallyes de asfalto y subcampeón en el certamen de tierra, Dani Solà, ha llegado a un acuerdo con la prestigiosa marca Champion, gracias al cual el piloto catalán será el máximo representante de la imagen de Champion en el panorama automovilístico español. El acuerdo es por un período de tres años en todos los programas deportivos en los que Solà sea partícipe. La firma del acuerdo se llevó a cabo en Barcelona entre Vincent T’Siobbel, Marketing Manager de Champion, y el propio Dani Solà. Después de culminar la temporada 2006 llena de éxitos, con el título de campeón de España y un espectacular segundo puesto en la tierra, sin haber participado en todas las pruebas, el objetivo de este año de Dani Solà es subir un poco más el listón, y revalidar sus éxitos a nivel nacional a la vez de buscar nuevos horizontes a nivel internacional. Un completo programa de competiciones en 2007 realmente ambicioso que permitirá a Solà estar en el primer plano de las competiciones de rallyes y que en estos últimos días de febrero está en su fase de concreción definitiva.

Principales resultados deportivos de Dani Solà

2006 Campeón de España de rallyes de asfalto.
Subcampeón de España de rallyes de tierra.
2005 Participación con Ford en el mundial de rallyes.
2004 Participación con el equipo Mitsubishi en el mundial de rallyes.
Victoria en México en categoría producción.
2003 Mundial de rallyes en categoría producción.
2002 Campeón del mundo de rallyes categoría junior.
2001 Campeón de España rallyes de asfalto cat. F3.
5º en el campeonato de España rallyes de tierra.
Debut en el mundial de rallyes en Inglaterra.
2000 Campeón de España de rallyes asfalto cat. diésel
2º de España rallyes tierra cat. 2 ruedas motrices.
1999 Subcampeón Trofeo junior Copa Ibiza rallyes de tierra.
1998 Campeón Volant RACC-Desafío Peugeot.
1997 Tercero en el Volant RACC-Desafío Peugeot.
1996 Debut en competición.Barcelona.

Madeira
6th March 2007, 17:29
That means he won't be on IRC this season!

Le NaRcX
6th March 2007, 17:43
Probably he will do something in IRC or WRC, that says in press release:

Objective: win the titles at national level and look for new horizons at international level

Huufke
6th March 2007, 21:31
After ‘losing’ the title in 2006, Mark van Eldik will give it another try this year. He will start the season with his Impreza WRC S10 and is expected to take the wheel of a S12 WRC in de second half of the season.

Confirmed today:

http://www.menmrally.nl/2007/ZZR/1024/s12-1.jpg
http://www.menmrally.nl/2007/ZZR/1024/s12-4.jpg
http://www.menmrally.nl/2007/ZZR/1024/s12-6.jpg

He'll start the season with his S10 Impreza WRC and take the wheel of his S12 within a month from now (LG Almere Rally, 1st of april). S8 as seen on the pictures is already sold.

Jarek Z
7th March 2007, 09:25
A few photos from the tests that Sandro Sottile made in February. On his website he mentions that he already tested the new 18'' tyres in his Mitsubishi. But can you recognize it on the pictures?
http://www.sandrosottile.com/foto07/foto01.htm

Wim_Impreza
7th March 2007, 11:16
This weekend celebrates the 1st rallye of the Spanish Gravel Championship in Guijuelo (Salamanca).

Amazing entry list, and first head to head of the catalans, Dani Sola - Xevi Pons.

Thank you for the news, but where is Alex Crivillé?

Tom206wrc
7th March 2007, 12:43

http://www.jarama.org/2007/tierra/Inscritos%20GUIJUELO%20COCHES.pdf

Great !!! I'll follow Enrique Garcia-Ojeda with interest !! :bounce:

I really hope a good perf from him like in Rali de Torrié two weeks ago :up:

Le NaRcX
7th March 2007, 13:18
Thank you for the news, but where is Alex Crivillé?

Spanish National Television (TVE) has contracted Alex Crivillé for MotoGP coverage. But Álex conserves his Coroba WRC and will do a program reduced, something in national championship and maybe in catalan championship.

Wim_Impreza
7th March 2007, 13:28
Spanish National Television (TVE) has contracted Alex Crivillé for MotoGP coverage. But Álex conserves his Coroba WRC and will do a program reduced, something in national championship and maybe in catalan championship.

Ok, thanks and I hope when you have more news about his program, please just say it.

Jarek Z
7th March 2007, 14:50
Experienced Italian driver Stefano Bizzarri will not continue his career in Campionato Italiano Rally in 2007. Athough he was very successful in Super 1600 cars, he will switch to Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX and compete in Mitsubishi Cup and Trofeo Rally Terra.

Madeira
7th March 2007, 15:53
It looks that Fiat factory team has new colors in their livery

http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/le-ragazze-del-salone-di-ginevra-1/big_DSC_0090.jpg :p

HaCo
7th March 2007, 17:24

http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/le-ragazze-del-salone-di-ginevra-1/big_DSC_0090.jpg :p
I just loooove that livery!!! :D :D Hope they come to Ypres ;)

[Madeira-Rally]
7th March 2007, 18:22

I Love Fiat :D

JAM
8th March 2007, 11:53
No Toyotas Corolla S2000 this year in Portugal. The My Road Motorsport Team decided to buy 2 Lancers Evi IX at Ralliart Italy. It seems that the Corolla S2000 it's still not homologated... a big confusion.

Madeira
8th March 2007, 15:33
Something is wrong with this toyotas and RED. Nevertheless many drivers were to England to test this cars, the truth is that we never heard any consistent project with the Corolla so far...

Addicted
8th March 2007, 17:40
It seems that the Corolla S2000 it's still not homologated... a big confusion.

Alister Mcrae did rally GB last year so it must be homologated.

JAM
8th March 2007, 19:08

Try to find the extension of homologation in KSR:

Complete list with number and type of extensions - Updated 08.03.2007 (http://www.fia.com/resources/documents/1318333613__Homologation_Num_Ext.pdf)

Tom206wrc
8th March 2007, 19:14

The homologation problem seems to concern the wheel-driver position on the left(for people driving on the right on the road) :mark:

Jarek Z
9th March 2007, 09:16
According to http://www.autoklub.pl only the LHD version of the Corolla is homologated by FIA. The right version was supposed to be homologated on March 1, but it wasn't. What a failure for the Portuguese team! Such an exciting Super 2000 project turns into "just another Lancer" story. Maybe they should try VW Polo? According to Tomasz Czopik renting such car is only 10% more expensive than renting a Lancer!

Huufke
9th March 2007, 22:04
Leading entries Tank S Rally, first Round Rallyclinic Dutch Open 2007:

1. Wevers - Toyota Corolla WRC (A8)
2. Van Eldik - Subaru Impreza WRC S10 (A8)
3. Vd Heuvel - Mitsubishi Lancer WRC (A8)
4. Boers - Subaru Impreza WRC S7 (A8)
5. Vossen - Mitsubishi Lancer WRC (A8)
6. Kuipers - Toyota Corolla WRC (A8)
7. Mann - Subaru Impreza WRC 99 (A8)
8. Turnbull - Subaru Impreza WRC S7 (A8)
9. Coffey - Subaru Impreza WRC S8 (A8)
10. Van Hoof - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 6 (A8)
11. vd Marel - Porsche 997 GT3 (GT)
12. De Koning - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 7 (A8)
14. De Winkel - Renault Clio Super 1600 (A6)
15. Weijs - Volkswagen Golf 4 Kitcar (A7)
16. Woodcock - Ford Escort Maxi Kitcar (A7)
17. Smits - Ford Escort RS Cosworth (H12)
18. Sparrow - Ford Escort WRC (H12)
19. Campling - Ford Escort RS Cosworth (H12)
20. Vossen - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 8 MR (N4 - only when Lancer WRC (no 5) isn't ready in time)
21. Weng - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 8 (N4)
22. Faes - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 9 (N4)
23. Verkooijen - Subaru Impreza WRX STI (N4)
24. Jensen - Subaru Impreza WRX STI N12B (B4)
25. Weijs jr. - Mitsubishi Lancer evo 9 (N4)

Full list pdf: http://www.tanksrally.nl/Docs/Deelnemerslijst_TankSRally_2007.pdf

New car (the S12 he'll use from the third round of our championship) and livery Mark van Eldik's impreza: http://www.huuf.nl/ShowImage/eldiks12.jpg

Fly
10th March 2007, 07:46
Leading entries Tank S Rally, first Round Rallyclinic Dutch Open 2007:

3. Vd Heuvel - Mitsubishi Lancer WRC (A8)

Interesting!

Which WRC is it? Evo 6,5?

HaCo
10th March 2007, 08:09
For me it is logic, that van de heuvel in such a car is fastest in holland. We have seen him rallying in Belgium, and he has talent! Hope to see him back in belgium this year too!

[Madeira-Rally]
10th March 2007, 09:14
Pedro Meireles bought the Impreza N12 from Miguel Campos.. now its really really difficult to see Campos in this Year Champ....

Tom206wrc
10th March 2007, 09:16
Campos doesn't deserve not having a rally program this year ;(

Tom206wrc
10th March 2007, 11:57
http://www.rallyesdetierra.com/camp/002.php?id=3&ide=8

After 3 stages, Enrique Garcia-Ojeda(17th overall)is leading the 2WD on the first event of the spanish gravel championship !!! :eek:

How believing he's a tarmac specialist before all ??? :s
Simply incredible :up:

Huufke
10th March 2007, 12:52
Interesting!

Which WRC is it? Evo 6,5?

This type:
http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/photos/p19532n1.jpg

[Madeira-Rally]
10th March 2007, 13:36
http://www.rallyesdetierra.com/camp/002.php?id=3&ide=8

After 3 stages, Enrique Garcia-Ojeda(17th overall)is leading the 2WD on the first event of the spanish gravel championship !!! :eek:

How believing he's a tarmac specialist before all ??? :s
Simply incredible :up:

And Pons is leading ahead of Solá ;)

rwssport
10th March 2007, 16:15
This type:

There are a couple of these running in Britain now.... Ian Campbell has the one that was used in Ireland for a while by Eamon Boland and others and is converted to RHD and Davie Hughes has a LHD one - this one has been re-registered E 10 WUL - don't know what the orginal identity was....

Huufke
10th March 2007, 18:47
I only know that Van Den Heuvel bought 3 Lancer WRCars a while ago. Former Dutch champ Henk Vossen plans to drive one of these in the upcoming season, while Jasper vd Heuvel himself most likely will drive a Lancer WRC in the championship too. But still not sure if they will enter the WRC's in next weekends Tank S Rally, as the cars were still in GB last week. Hope they'll get there cars prepared and tested in time though, cause it would be nice to see this ones on our stages.

edit: Forgot to mention that they both tested one of the WRC's last thursday in Germany, but still not sure for next weekend.

sal
10th March 2007, 20:15
ADR bought all of the Step 2 Lancer WRCs and Mitsu's stock of spares and apart from Andy Blair running one on the Premier rally last year not much was seen of the cars in action. Now there are two being run in the UK as far as I know by MSR in Thirsk in various National championships. From memory these cars had a slightly iffy rear diff set up so hopefully there were lots in the spares package!

Fly
10th March 2007, 20:17
This type:

Hope I'll see VdHeuvel rallying in Belgium in 2007. He's one of the fastest Dutchmen I've seen in 25 years of spectating.

Huufke
11th March 2007, 19:55
One of the cars Vd Heuvel bought is the one Hakkinen drove a few years ago in the Arctic Rally.
http://www.vlijm.com/fotos/rally/WRC%20Heuvel%2001.jpg

Jarek Z
12th March 2007, 09:28
Wow, what happened in Holland? Last year just a few WRCs, van den Heuvel wasn't even competing and now he bought 3 Lancers? Is it some kind of a rally boom?

kabouter
12th March 2007, 11:13
Wow, what happened in Holland? Last year just a few WRCs, van den Heuvel wasn't even competing and now he bought 3 Lancers? Is it some kind of a rally boom?

I hope it is :D And to see Jasper van den Heuvel doing a full season with a WRC would be truly awesome. He was showing good speed and consistency when he won the national title with a Group N car.

MartijnS
12th March 2007, 13:21
We definitely have a rally boom in Holland! :D
Some recent pics of vd Heuvel his Lancer WRC:

http://www.therallysite.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1511&Itemid=1

Tom206wrc
12th March 2007, 14:02
The 2007 italian rallies championships IRC(International Rally Cup) and TRA(Italian Tarmac Rally) seems to look incredibly promising !!!! :eek:

Both championships start in two weeks(Aosta/TRA and Abeti/IRC) and according the pre-entrylist I read on italian forums it looks like there will be more than 10 WRC cars in each event of the championships !! :up: :bounce:

Josti
12th March 2007, 14:16
We definitely have a rally boom in Holland! :D
Some recent pics of vd Heuvel his Lancer WRC:

http://www.therallysite.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1511&Itemid=1

Looks great :up:

Tough, a shame that the Hakkinen livery has to go.

Tom206wrc
12th March 2007, 14:37
The 2007 italian rallies championships IRC(International Rally Cup) and TRA(Italian Tarmac Rally) seems to look incredibly promising !!!!

Both championships start in two weeks(Aosta/TRA and Abeti/IRC) and according the pre-entrylist I read on italian forums it looks like there will be more than 10 WRC cars in each event of the championships !!

It's very official now, Marco Silva will run 2007 TRA(tarmac championship) with a whale !!!! :D

Felice Re will run the same championship in a Skoda Fabia WRC from Kopecky rally Team... ;)

Both cars will be new for the italian national roads :p :

PJRevs
12th March 2007, 20:43
The 2007 italian rallies championships IRC(International Rally Cup) and TRA(Italian Tarmac Rally) seems to look incredibly promising !!!! :eek:

Both championships start in two weeks(Aosta/TRA and Abeti/IRC) and according the pre-entrylist I read on italian forums it looks like there will be more than 10 WRC cars in each event of the championships !! :up: :bounce:

Please give me some links to these forums.

Thanks

[Madeira-Rally]
12th March 2007, 21:07
Some pictures of Pedro Meireles test with is new Impreza N12 (Ex. Miguel Campos)

http://www.pregoafundo.com//index.php?option=com_easygallery&task=category&cid=64&Itemid=30

Tom206wrc
12th March 2007, 22:45
Please give me some links to these forums.

Thanks

http://www.rallylink.it/forum.htm ;)

Jarek Z
13th March 2007, 08:53
Some good news from Poland... Today it was announced that Peugeot 206 Trophy will still be organized in 2007. Bad news is that it will be the last season of this series.
http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=504&pg_[go]=48

Ciko
13th March 2007, 10:07
Entry list for the first round of the Hungarian Championship:

http://www.startautorallye.hu/docs/2007/2007_nevlist.pdf

Wim_Impreza
13th March 2007, 10:15
Thank you, Ciko. Very good entry list with a lot of different cars.

[Madeira-Rally]
13th March 2007, 10:40
Spitzmüller will continue with a Lancer WRC ??

And what about Szabo :( he isn't on the entry list...

Tom206wrc
13th March 2007, 11:55
I hope it's sure that Janos Toth will drive an S2000 on the IRC and selected hungarian events, as he's not on the Start Rally entrylist :mark:

N.O.T
13th March 2007, 14:16
Former Greek Champ Socrates Tsolakidis today said that he will use a Subaru Impreza N12 for the first half of the Greek Rally Championship and a 207 s2000 for the second half...

The 1st round of the Greek Rally Championship starts this weeked...

entry list here (need Greek Fonds)

http://www.rally.gr/default.asp?menu_code=gr_rally-race-part&race_id=509

No s2000 at the start...rumoured for an s2000 vovos will use an evo 9 and Paradisis the s1600 Peugeot

Tom206wrc
13th March 2007, 15:37
Thanks for the news N.O.T. ;)

Ciko
13th March 2007, 18:32
]Spitzmüller will continue with a Lancer WRC ??

And what about Szabo :( he isn't on the entry list...
There are some rumors that Spitzmüller will drive a Fabia WRC!

Gergő Szabó will participate in the IRC with a Lancer EVO 8!! :) His homepage isn't working now, because they are making a new one. It will be finished at the end of the March.

Ciko
13th March 2007, 18:38
I hope it's sure that Janos Toth will drive an S2000 on the IRC and selected hungarian events, as he's not on the Start Rally entrylist :mark:
They will have a press conference on 21th of March. ;)

[Madeira-Rally]
13th March 2007, 18:59
There are some rumors that Spitzmüller will drive a Fabia WRC!

Gergő Szabó will participate in the IRC with a Lancer EVO 8!! :) His homepage isn't working now, because they are making a new one. It will be finished at the end of the March.

Is it confirmed?

I hope to see Szabó here in Madeira.... great news!!!!

Thanks Ciko ;)

Tom206wrc
13th March 2007, 19:39
They will have a press conference on 21th of March. ;)

Great !!! :bounce:

Ciko
13th March 2007, 20:42
]Is it confirmed?

I hope to see Szabó here in Madeira.... great news!!!!

Thanks Ciko ;)
No, it's not confirmed yet, if I read or hear something, I will write to here.

Last weekend Gergő had a small test.
Some pics:
http://www.rallyzone.hu/index.php?spgmGal=__2007__/20070310_gergo&spgmPage=1&spgmFilters=t&option=com_mambospgm&Itemid=38

Tom206wrc
14th March 2007, 18:38
This week-end at the Giraglia Rally(Corsica), three WRC(a whale and two 206)and an S2000(207) !!! :D

http://www.corserallyes.com/2007/Giraglia/index.HTM (look at "Engagés")

;)

[Madeira-Rally]
14th March 2007, 19:10
No, it's not confirmed yet, if I read or hear something, I will write to here.

Last weekend Gergő had a small test.
Some pics:
http://www.rallyzone.hu/index.php?spgmGal=__2007__/20070310_gergo&spgmPage=1&spgmFilters=t&option=com_mambospgm&Itemid=38

Thanks for the news Ciko ;)

Please, keep us informed about Hungarian Champ and about Gergõ Szabó

Ciko
14th March 2007, 19:38
]Thanks for the news Ciko ;)

Please, keep us informed about Hungarian Champ and about Gergõ Szabó
Of course! :up: :)

Le NaRcX
15th March 2007, 06:44
http://www.rallyelavilajoiosa.com/2007/main.asp?op=51

No Vilajoiosa for Solà. Pons is in!

Jarek Z
15th March 2007, 08:42
It will be interesting to see the debut of Miguel Fuster and Alberto Hevia in Super 2000 cars. And to see if Jesus Puras didn't forget how to drive! ;)

[Madeira-Rally]
15th March 2007, 13:06
Some pictures and a video from José Pedro Fontes testing his Punto S2000 in order to prepare Rally de Portugal

Video
http://www.pregoafundo.com/filmes/fiatplima.wmv

Pictures
http://www.pregoafundo.com//index.php?option=com_easygallery&task=category&cid=65&Itemid=30

sal
15th March 2007, 15:23
This week-end at the Giraglia Rally(Corsica), three WRC(a whale and two 206)and an S2000(207) !!! :D

http://www.corserallyes.com/2007/Giraglia/index.HTM (look at "Engagés")

;)

Is the 307 still in these colours?

http://photosrallyecorse.free.fr/maquis2006/imagepages/image101.html

Huufke
15th March 2007, 22:46
Pieter Tsjoen will not enter the French tarmac championship this season, but will sell his Focus WRC and buy a Super 2000 instead for a mixed Belgian/IRC program.

padWRC
16th March 2007, 09:34

ABETI:
Ford Focus WRC Sossella
Peugeot 206 WRC Zanchi
Peugeot 206 WRC Luciani
Peugeot 206 WRC L. Fontana
Peugeot 307 WRC Gimondi

AOSTA:
Peugeot 206 WRC Deila
Peugeot 206 WRC R Botta
Peugeot 206 WRC Porro
Peugeot 206 WRC Oldrati
Peugeot 206 WRC Ciuffi
Peugeot 206 WRC Musti
Peugeot 307 WRC Silva
Skoda Fabia WRC Felice Re
Subaru Impreza WRC Chentre
Subaru Impreza WRC G.P.Fontana
Subaru Impreza WRC Mannarino

jure dvorsek
16th March 2007, 14:02
padWRC, where did you get information about Elwis Chentre driving Impreza WRC. I'm asking, becuse he couldn't get enough money to start Italian Championship(CIR) with evo9 N4-and suddenly he will drive a WRC car in TRA???

kabouter
16th March 2007, 15:42
padWRC, where did you get information about Elwis Chentre driving Impreza WRC. I'm asking, becuse he couldn't get enough money to start Italian Championship(CIR) with evo9 N4-and suddenly he will drive a WRC car in TRA???

It's in the press release of the organizers: http://www.motor-db.com/comunicati/view.asp?ID=6468&CID=

Chentre is from Valle d'Aosta, so it looks like it will be a one-off with a WRCar in his home event - I guess he's going to do other CIR events with Vieffe Corse's C2-R2 later in the season.

CricketsFilm
16th March 2007, 22:23
ABETI:
Ford Focus WRC Sossella
Peugeot 206 WRC Zanchi
Peugeot 206 WRC Luciani
Peugeot 206 WRC L. Fontana
Peugeot 307 WRC Gimondi

AOSTA:
Peugeot 206 WRC Deila
Peugeot 206 WRC R Botta
Peugeot 206 WRC Porro
Peugeot 206 WRC Oldrati
Peugeot 206 WRC Ciuffi
Peugeot 206 WRC Musti
Peugeot 307 WRC Silva
Skoda Fabia WRC Felice Re
Subaru Impreza WRC Chentre
Subaru Impreza WRC G.P.Fontana
Subaru Impreza WRC Mannarino

Luigi Fontana don't run in IRC..... G.P. Tosi with Focus Wrc Yes.....

atsiotras79
18th March 2007, 08:25
First stage of Olympiako rally in Greece.

Vovos - Evo9
Kirkos - Evo9 + 13''
Tsolakidis - Impreza N12 + 19''

Great start for Vovos!

Wim_Impreza
18th March 2007, 09:47
The first round of the Dutch championship 2007, the Tank S Rally, is ended. On the last stage Jasper van de Heuvel (Mitsubishi Lancer WRC) overtook Mark van Eldik (Subaru Impreza WRC).

Full results: http://www.rallytiming.nl/klassement.php?r=tnkr_2007

Josti
18th March 2007, 10:00
Wim Impreza said it all ;)

Impressive drive of Jasper!

Wim_Impreza
18th March 2007, 10:31
The Rallye Oberland, the first round of the German championship 'ADAC Rallye Masters' is ended. Anton Werner won in his Porsche 911 GT3 before Hermann Gassner. The different between them was only 2"3. Third was the Hungarian driver Tibor Erdi jr. with a Toyota Corolla WRC.

Full results: http://www.rallye-oberland.de/
More information about this rally: http://www.rallye-magazin.de

Ciko
18th March 2007, 11:28
The Rallye Oberland, the first round of the German championship 'ADAC Rallye Masters' is ended. Anton Werner won in his Porsche 911 GT3 before Hermann Gassner. The different between them was only 2"3. Third was the Hungarian driver Tibor Erdi jr. with a Toyota Corolla WRC.

Full results: http://www.rallye-oberland.de/
More information about this rally: http://www.rallye-magazin.de
This was his first race with a WRC car. :cool: He is only 24 years old.

http://www.duen.hu/dokumentum/erditibi/IMGP5028.JPG
http://www.duen.hu/dokumentum/erditibi/_MG_3134.JPG

...the livery is very awful... :(