PDA

View Full Version : MSchumacher in sense of humour shock!

fandango
20th October 2010, 00:37
Click here for the full interview http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2010/10/11393.html
For some of these questions he's got to be taking the micky:

Q: What was the last book you read?
MS: Something from Samuel Beckett.

Q: What is your favourite way to relax?
MS: A glass of red wine and a cigar.

Q: Have you ever - or would you ever - dye your hair?
MS: Sure. Why not?

Q: What was the most embarrassing mistake you have made?
MS: Choose one.

Fair play to him....

Retro Formula 1
20th October 2010, 06:49
Schumy has quite a impish sense of humour but most of those answers are quite frank aren't they?

I'd love to see him retire and join the BBC commentary team :laugh:

ArrowsFA1
20th October 2010, 08:30
Since coming back to F1 MS does seem to be rather more relaxed and willing to talk more freely to journalists. It's good to see.

What is it with F1 drivers and collecting watches though?

SGWilko
20th October 2010, 08:46
Since coming back to F1 MS does seem to be rather more relaxed and willing to talk more freely to journalists. It's good to see.

With all that money, they clearly have, ahem, time on their hands.....

Ba dum, tish....... ;)

Retro Formula 1
20th October 2010, 09:31
With all that money, they clearly have, ahem, time on their hands.....

Ba dum, tish....... ;)

:rolleyes:

:D

555-04Q2
20th October 2010, 11:06

They get them for free, thats why!

Dave B
20th October 2010, 11:28
You know the old saying: there's no present like the time.

SGWilko
20th October 2010, 13:29
You know the old saying: there's no present like the time.

I see what you did there, doog yrev

F1boat
20th October 2010, 13:34
Ha! Michael listens metal! Cool guy!

Big Ben
20th October 2010, 13:40

awesome, dude!

SGWilko
20th October 2010, 13:41

Alonso used to do that earlier in the year, but that was the Ferrari pistons hitting the valves at 18k rpm.........

fandango
20th October 2010, 22:00
Alonso used to do that earlier in the year, but that was the Ferrari pistons hitting the valves at 18k rpm.........

Better that than listen to his missus singing.

Rollo
20th October 2010, 23:18
Is it worth suggesting to Aunty to put Henning Wehn and Michael Schumacher up for an episode of HIGNFY? I'm sure Ian would have a lot to say... about The Germans.

Ari
21st October 2010, 00:45
For a German I've always found he has a very Brit sense of humour. Dry and to the point. I like it!

SGWilko
21st October 2010, 09:02
Better that than listen to his missus singing.

Alonso's got a girlfriend? I thought he was, well, you know, a bit 'Ginger'....? ;)

SGWilko
21st October 2010, 09:03
Is it worth suggesting to Aunty to put Henning Wehn and Michael Schumacher up for an episode of HIGNFY? I'm sure Ian would have a lot to say... about The Germans.

Max and Miss Whiplash would, no doubt, be rather entertaining......

Max could, like a true professional politician, retort to some accusation by saying;

"I neither touched her left leg, nor her right leg, but somewhere inbetween"

:rolleyes:

Dave B
21st October 2010, 09:18

Completely off-topic but I take it you've heard Henning's appearances on Radio 4's The Unbelievable Truth? Excellent deadpan comic timing right up there with Paul Merton.

Anyway, back to bickering about Schumacher.... :p

Shifter
21st October 2010, 17:24
IIRC, Michael spun off in T1 at China during quali, and when asked what was wrong, explained that the problem with the car lied somewhere between the steering wheel and the bulkhead.

fandango
21st October 2010, 18:46
Alonso's got a girlfriend? I thought he was, well, you know, a bit 'Ginger'....? ;)

As far as I know he's married. His wife sings with Spanish pop band El Sueño de Morfeo. Their music is, well, in a word, bad, but there are lots of other words similar to bad you could use too. She's the one at the end of the ad who blankly says "No" when the other guy asks if she has noticed the guy in the car beside them. That's her singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEP3ahIm3Ww

In fairness to Alonso, at least he keeps his private life private at the track. I don't really like the recent trend of always showing drivers' family members during a race.