PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Hairpin

StevoEvo
8th December 2006, 15:18
Who takes the honours at this hairpin guys?
I'd go for Mr Aigner lol :eek:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9e335d41-897c-41b7-85c0-983a005bc1f9.htm

WRC1
8th December 2006, 16:02
Who takes the honours at this hairpin guys?
I'd go for Mr Aigner lol :eek:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9e335d41-897c-41b7-85c0-983a005bc1f9.htm

yeah! aigner was impressive there, but sordo was good too!

Donney
8th December 2006, 16:31
I'd go for Aigner and Stohl, or Hirvonen who was definitely the most spectacular. :p :

Daniel
8th December 2006, 16:42
I'd go for Aigner and Stohl, or Hirvonen who was definitely the most spectacular. :p :
I prefer the people who went through without getting too out of shape other than for actually getting around the corner :) For me it was Gronholm and Sordo

J4MIE
8th December 2006, 16:49
Quick but unspectacular or arse out in style... come on Daniel :p :

Daniel
8th December 2006, 16:52
come on Daniel :p :

No thanks :p Not my sort of thing :p

I like sideways but I think in certain corners it's a sign of a less skilled driver that's all :)

6thgear
8th December 2006, 16:52
Also that silver whale with OMV stickers showed some good cornering (just after Aigner)

GunsofNavarone
8th December 2006, 17:39
No thanks :p Not my sort of thing :p

I like sideways but I think in certain corners it's a sign of a less skilled driver that's all :)

I found myself thinking the exact same thing. That last Peugeot was Bengue, correct? He did good.

edacurf
8th December 2006, 17:41
I found myself thinking the exact same thing. That last Peugeot was Bengue, correct? He did good.

No it was voitech

GunsofNavarone
8th December 2006, 17:46
No it was voitech

That's right... Bengue had the Yacco livery on his Peugeot this year.

FrankenSchwinn
8th December 2006, 17:47
man, i love rallye deutchland.... i think i'm going back next year.

does anyone know where that corner is? what stage?

hari
8th December 2006, 18:02
man, i love rallye deutchland.... i think i'm going back next year.

does anyone know where that corner is? what stage?

Its on stage Ruwertal/Fell, the first stage of the rally in the last few years.

J4MIE
8th December 2006, 19:24
Bengue missed RallyGB after he couldn't find a sponsor... when the organisers said the only valid reason to withdraw was medical problems, he got a doctor to say he was too ill.

The FIA didn't believe him (me neither) and gave him a fine and suspended his license until he pays the fine.

Donney
8th December 2006, 20:08
I understand rules are rules but how could he have competed if he didn't have the money?

A.F.F.
8th December 2006, 20:31
IMO Duval was the best :up:

GunsofNavarone
8th December 2006, 20:42
Bengue missed RallyGB after he couldn't find a sponsor... when the organisers said the only valid reason to withdraw was medical problems, he got a doctor to say he was too ill.

The FIA didn't believe him (me neither) and gave him a fine and suspended his license until he pays the fine.

I didn't know that.

cal
8th December 2006, 22:16

I think that is really out of order. The one driver who has to pull out from doing the event due to lack of money, is FINED for it? It's a strange world...

jonas_mcrae
8th December 2006, 22:50
STOHl had style in that corner

StevoEvo
8th December 2006, 22:50
I think that is really out of order. The one driver who has to pull out from doing the event due to lack of money, is FINED for it? It's a strange world...

A bit like being charged £30 when bank account goes overdrawn when obviously you aint got the cash to start with lol
WRC>>>> money money money

cut the b.s.
8th December 2006, 22:51

Daft rule, but didnt David Higgins get screwed on this one before? What would have happened if he just showed up in a regular car for scrut and failed it, they need to encourage people to enter, not punish those who do and fail in their efforts to sort a deal

COD
8th December 2006, 23:57
Aigner sure was good, so was Duval and Voitech. Not too bad from Grönholm either. Not so sure about Hirvonen, although he got it about right on the second try :laugh:

StevoEvo
9th December 2006, 00:09
Aigner sure was good, so was Duval and Voitech. Not too bad from Grönholm either. Not so sure about Hirvonen, although he got it about right on the second try :laugh:
lol Hirvonen did entertain tho, well recovered!! :s pinhead:

atsiotras79
9th December 2006, 07:30
I have to go for Stepan Vojtech with his whale! Very controlled and not unspectacular!

Viktory
9th December 2006, 13:05
Aigner and Duval were the most impressive in my opinion.

RS
9th December 2006, 14:41
Aigner and Duval were the most impressive in my opinion.

Of course they were, because they have the best looking, best sounding and most agile asphalt car :)

It's amazing how inept most of those drivers looked though, guess it's down to wrong tyres or the diff setup not being able to cope with that angle of bend???

Donney
9th December 2006, 16:25
I know it has been posted before but to me this is a really awesome hairpin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoh29SE24-k).

Viktory
9th December 2006, 16:51
I know it has been posted before but to me this is a really awesome hairpin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoh29SE24-k).

hehe, nice to see that one again :) Galli needs to drive many WRC rounds next year!

Wasted Talent
9th December 2006, 21:37

Yep! Gigi gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

WT

StevoEvo
10th December 2006, 21:04
Lol Galli is an animal on asphalt!!!1 and gravel for that matter. We really need to see him more often in 2007

Captain VXR
10th December 2006, 21:50
For the first video, hirvonen and Wilson are the best :p
Solberg took it better then the rest I reckon.
Who was in the Blue Xsara (not the Kronos ones with Go!!!!!!!! on them)

bennizw
10th December 2006, 22:37
Aah, the famous Galli hairpin in the Monte 2001, always spectacular to watch! :D

Viktory
10th December 2006, 23:00
For the first video, hirvonen and Wilson are the best :p
Solberg took it better then the rest I reckon.
Who was in the Blue Xsara (not the Kronos ones with Go!!!!!!!! on them)

Toni Gardemeister.

StevoEvo
10th December 2006, 23:04
Aah, the famous Galli hairpin in the Monte 2001, always spectacular to watch! :D
you mean this one bennizw?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N4wKM8UWSM

aivan
11th December 2006, 10:06
Aigner for me aswell.

Effective and spectacular.

Captain VXR
11th December 2006, 10:19
I thought he was going to spin there

StevoEvo
11th December 2006, 17:26
More hairpin action!!!!!!!!!!!