PDA

View Full Version : motogp sepang 2010

jonny hurlock
8th October 2010, 16:46
rossi fastest in friday pratice

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/motogp-results/4668/first-free-practice-2010-malaysian-motogp-grand-prix/

Corny
9th October 2010, 08:15
Anyone seen thursday's press conference on motogp.com? What a kid, Lorenzo.. Just talks around the questions about the Motegi battle :S Said he didn't remember?

Though he's on pole now :D

Allyc85
9th October 2010, 10:13
Great performance by Spies, he must be gutted about his mistajke at the hairpin!

Abd what was Hayden on? Nowhere in practise then gets on the front row, he must be a pain in the ass for the mechanics lol.

NinjaMaster
9th October 2010, 12:33
Great performance by Spies, he must be gutted about his mistajke at the hairpin!

Abd what was Hayden on? Nowhere in practise then gets on the front row, he must be a pain in the ass for the mechanics lol.
Spies was filthy with that mistake, wasn't he! Dunno what happened just after that coz he nearly got t-boned by Edwards mid-corner.
Hayden was pretty much nowhere but for about 2 quick laps so I wouldn't be confident he will be race competitive.
Stoner and Rossi struggled for pace once the weather heated up so perhaps have some more work to do.
Edwards has hit some late season form which is good to see and Bautista also looks to be improving as the year goes on.
I won't be barracking for him, but it would be good to see Lorenzo take the title on the back of a win. I'd love to see Dovi break through for his maiden dry weather win.
Also hoping for some controversy as some Aussie upstart, dressed in purple and going by the moniker of 'the Phantom' runs amok in Parc Ferme after Ant West makes a (very) surprise podium in Moto2...

alfa155btcc
9th October 2010, 23:46
Would love to see Rossi make another podium, even a win, maybe not, i heard from the press in Italy Rossi quoed saying I know Stoner & Lorenzo don`t like me but I don`t care, i thought that was a great quote.

As with stoner at Laguna seca the other year they don`t like it when they cant get past the doctor....... :)

Good Luck to Lorenzo gets crowned champion but im not a big fan, he wants to stop those celebrations copying someone there i think. Its a shame that Rossi and Pedrosa have been injured it may have been alot different or closer at least, and unlike Lorenzo to finish every race.

I have have high hopes ofr Spies for tomorrow and for next season, would also love to see Hayden there or there abouts tomorrow, but i agree with previous post would love to see Dovi get his frst dry win ................

tha_jackal
10th October 2010, 08:17
congrats to roby rolfo!!
roby44 will be ecstatic heheh.
:love:

Allyc85
10th October 2010, 12:44
Great race, was a shame Dovi just couldnt get close enough on the last lap though!

tolis
10th October 2010, 12:48
Why Stoner didn't start the race?

alfa155btcc
10th October 2010, 14:07
Why Stoner didn't start the race?

He did he fell off

jonny hurlock
10th October 2010, 14:28
congrats to toni elias for winning the moto2 championship and jorge lorenzo for winning the motogp championship this year for both of them

Allyc85
12th October 2010, 17:20
So what was the real reason for the race distance being reduced from last year? The BBC said it was the teams struggling for fuel milage while Eurosport said it was the riders getting too exhausted in the heat!