PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Dario

disko
3rd October 2010, 15:46
Nicely done and congratulaions on winning another championship. What a recovery from coming back from chips nationwide effort.

Will Power is a hell of a driver. He proved it on the road courses. In the end, the champinionship was won because Dario was better on the Ovals. period.

Maybe next year well see him again race for the title as his oval'aroity' will become stronger and he will become a better driver for it.

Congratulations on a great season, both of you.

maximilian
3rd October 2010, 17:03
No doubt Dario is a deserving champion, and congratulations to him, but I have to say Will Power had a lot of bad luck to miss out on this title.

The good news for Will is, he doesn't have to keep that silly trophy! :)

jens
4th October 2010, 21:18
Congrats to Dario. :up: Although I was cheering for Power, who so magnificently managed to rise to the limelight this season and was fighting for his first title.

Franchitti has managed to clinch the title for two consecutive seasons in the very last race. Regarding close championship finales, Dario's loss in 1999 in as minimal way as possible will always stick to my mind. It's quite interesting that with a decade of more experience he is now capable of turning those tight battles in his favour.

F1boat
5th October 2010, 07:15
I am delighted that Dario won. He has waited for so long for his first championship but now he seems to be the best.

slorydn1
5th October 2010, 12:30
Congrats to Dario for getting it done, again :up:

As for Will, he'll win his eventually, he's too good not to. As Darrell Waltrip always says, in order to win a championship, you gotta lose one. Now Will knows what not to do and will be that much stronger next year for it.

Otto-Matic
5th October 2010, 12:54
Congrats to Dario for getting it done, again :up:

As for Will, he'll win his eventually, he's too good not to. As Darrell Waltrip always says, in order to win a championship, you gotta lose one. Now Will knows what not to do and will be that much stronger next year for it.

thats how I feel, and DW's statement tends to be true w/ a lot of sports.
Losing a championship just makes you more focused on the small details you may have overlooked the first time around. I think this experience will make Will even stronger for next year.

wedge
5th October 2010, 13:28
Now Will knows what not to do and will be that much stronger next year for it.

Must do better on ovals

bblocker68
5th October 2010, 17:57
He'll (Will) be twice as focused for next year.

Congrats to Dario.

ARGH! I'm gonna be pissed about this for the entire off-season, lol.