PDA

View Full Version : Malton Forest rally November 7th 2010

sal
1st October 2010, 14:07
http://www.maltonmc.co.uk/malton-forest-rally.html

Nice warm up for the RAC! Using the woods near Pickering that wernt utilised as part of the Trackrod this year.

sal
4th November 2010, 12:36
An excellent entry of moderns and historics. Entry lists and spectator info now on the website. Looks likes the bad weather will be on Friday this year!!

AndyRAC
4th November 2010, 13:03
Looking forward to it - I'm using it as a recce for spectating on the RAC. Going to Langdale, coming through twice. Agree, a good entry!!

sal
4th November 2010, 16:23
Havent decided quite where I'm going yet as have friend doing the event in BMW challenge car so will have to pop down to the showground at some point. The historic battle should be nice as it will set a marker for the RAC! Have fun in Langdale and lets hope the weather holds for all of us!

AndyRAC
8th November 2010, 09:20
Really enjoyable day in Langdale - nice weather, sunny, but a little cold - perfect!! And some great, committed driving - particularly the Histerics, looking forward to the RAC now.
Have to say, I though parts of Langdale were a little, 'rough'...

sal
8th November 2010, 13:48
Was out the showground giving moral support and mince pies to the crew of car 40 the BMW 325 of Andy Holmes and Nicholas Finch. Great first time out in the woods lads and a pot for third in class! Nice to see the big black cloud over Pickering only deposited a bit of moisture on us all day and saw some spirited driving. The biggest draw in the service area as far as we could tell was Bob Bean's immaculate MK1 long wheelbase Transit!!