PDA

View Full Version : BRSCC Rockingham Season Pass

R3ROK
10th March 2007, 08:07
Just had an email from the BRSCC about the Rockingham Season Pass...only £46 per person for 5 meetings, and my lad can go free as he is under 15 which in my opinion is excellent value for money. My cheque's in the post
....and you get to do a parade lap at the July meeting ;) ....'note to myself'..remember to wash and polish the motor on Saturday evening'.....

...and free entry on the Saturday......ROLL ON APRIL 29TH

John
R3ROK

bowler900
10th March 2007, 19:33
I have been a Season ticket holder since the first year and I have had nothing, was there an email address or phone number in the email you got as i would like to follow this up as a matter of some urgency as time is getting short now.

champcarjim
10th March 2007, 19:48
sent check off 2 weeks ago and got letter saying season pass will be sent before meeting!

like idea off parade lap my son is looking forward to that ,parking will that be on tarmac rather than gravel ?????

bowler900
10th March 2007, 19:50
Managed to find a link to the Season pass application form via the BRSCC website.

http://www.brsccracingatrockingham.co.uk/tickets/Season%20Ticket%20application%20form.pdf

R3ROK
12th March 2007, 12:01
Managed to find a link to the Season pass application form via the BRSCC website.

http://www.brsccracingatrockingham.co.uk/tickets/Season%20Ticket%20application%20form.pdf

..Yes, that looks right. The guy to email is Dominic Ostrowski (his name was in the 'from' box on my email)

[email:1s8s0bm6]dominic@brscc.co.uk[/email:1s8s0bm6]

Regards
John

cgs
12th March 2007, 14:10
please note (in advance) this does not give you entry to motorfest! some people were not aware of that last year and moaned. i don't want to have to quote this post at the end of the season!

Dave17
12th March 2007, 15:14
please note (in advance) this does not give you entry to motorfest! some people were not aware of that last year and moaned. i don't want to have to quote this post at the end of the season!

In case anyone is asking "why" it is because Incarace are the promoting club and the BRSCC are "invited" to run ASCAR's and Pickups at their meeting.

acorn
12th March 2007, 17:30
seems odd that the oval champions for both scsa and pickups (who will be the main stays and probably the main draw at most brscc organised events at rockingham) will be decided at a meeting that isn't promoted by them yet the f3 gt meeting is included in the pass.

remember when you could choose between a rockingham pass and a dot only pass?

JDPower
12th March 2007, 18:49
seems odd that the oval champions for both scsa and pickups will be decided at a meeting that isn't promoted by them
Good point. Buy a season pass and still have to pay to see the championship deciding round :confused:

Sticker Rub
12th March 2007, 19:59
remember when you could choose between a rockingham pass and a dot only pass?

Yup, that was back in the days when Rockingham promoted race meetings.

Tiesse
12th March 2007, 22:24
Whatever you think, £9.20 is still good value to see a race meeting (even more so for me as my nephew shall be joining me & my son this year - I am also sure that they shall enjoy the parade in July, although as the company shall probably frown at my using the company car, I shall probably be driving my wife's Fiesta ST that weekend!)

cgs
12th March 2007, 22:58
if i remember right, most (if not all) insurence policies don't cover damage caused by having your street car on a race track....

just an FYI

JDPower
12th March 2007, 23:04
if i remember right, most (if not all) insurence policies don't cover damage caused by having your street car on a race track....

just an FYI
Just don't crash.

acorn
13th March 2007, 09:32
...or race(which is probably the specified exclusion).

R3ROK
13th March 2007, 11:57
A friend of mine who is a big biker mentioned something about a friend of his who dropped his bike on a circuit and badly damaged it....he dragged the bike off the circuit and contacted the insurance company and he told them that he had done it on a road near the circuit. Apparantly, they didn't believe him and contacted the race circuit and asked to see CCTV footage of the days events to see if they could see him entering the circuit....oops! I suppose a lot of people try that one!

If everyone takes it steady in July there should be no problems.

It would be interesting to estimate how many vehicles will be going round the circuit if it is purely for season ticket holders as the email suggested....

John

Dave17
13th March 2007, 18:02
Its just a parade guys! Top speed will more than likely not exceed 60mph which, belive me, on an oval seems painfully slow.

Abo
13th March 2007, 20:40
Its just a parade guys! Top speed will more than likely not exceed 60mph which, belive me, on an oval seems painfully slow.

100 seems painfully slow, and it's unreal how wide the track feels when you're on it, especially between 2-3 where all the tarmac is