PDA

View Full Version : I find it amusing, but I can't blame the drivers when they . . .

keysersoze
12th September 2010, 19:00
. . . , after a trip back to the pits after an accident, continue to walk though the pits and back to their motorhomes with their helmet on. (I race karts and the first thing I do--before I even reach the scales--is take my gloves and helmet off. Of course, it's well over 90F most of the time here.)

In Spa it was Rubens and today it was Lewis. I guess it's their way of saying they aren't qute ready to give an interview. :p

steveaki13
12th September 2010, 19:48
You know if a driver is guilty of causing an accident normally. To embarrassed to show his face.

N4D13
14th September 2010, 17:54
You know if a driver is guilty of causing an accident normally. To embarrassed to show his face.
Rather than embarrassed, I'd say upset. I doubt that when a Formula One driver crashes out of a race he starts thinking "what will people think?".

Mark
15th September 2010, 08:32
I know when playing F1 simulation games how crushing it is to crash out of a race - especially when it's your own fault. And that must be just 0.00001% of what a real F1 driver has to go through.