PDA

View Full Version : Hey Danciafan

Lee Roy
7th September 2010, 12:40
Thought about you this past weekend. Took a trip up to the Reading, Pennsylvania area. Saw a couple of big billboards on the side of the road advertising Danica's upcoming race at Dover.

harvick#1
7th September 2010, 19:03
Thought about you this past weekend. Took a trip up to the Reading, Pennsylvania area. Saw a couple of big billboards on the side of the road advertising Danica's upcoming race at Dover.

what that she will finish 30th or worse, but I expect her to crash in this race, Dover is demanding and she has never driven on a track of this caliber

beachgirl
8th September 2010, 00:02
I told DF about the billboards (there's one on the highway on my way home unfortunately), and asked him in another forum if he wanted me to get the name of the billboard company for him. I thought he might want to buy one of them for his Danica Room, but he hasn't answered me yet.

wbcobrar
8th September 2010, 00:34
I thought about Danica too, when Josh Wise finished 11th (with 17 Sprint Cup drivers in the field) in "her" car. Why did the cameras not rush his car after that great finish?

beachgirl
8th September 2010, 01:47
I thought about Danica too, when Josh Wise finished 11th (with 17 Sprint Cup drivers in the field) in "her" car. Why did the cameras not rush his car after that great finish?

Aric Amirola is driving it this weekend at Richmond. He's another great driver, keeping "her" car in the top 30 for her, since she wouldn't be able to do it for herself. No matter where he finishes, I doubt he'll get rushed for a post-race interview, either.