PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone 1000km

wedge
6th September 2010, 15:26
Can't wait for this!

harvick#1
6th September 2010, 17:31
I cant wait for the end of this month when we get the ALMS race, I'm driving down for that week again and rumor is 48 entries for that race :D

Tom206wrc
13th September 2010, 15:23
1-2 for Peugeot it was a "re-birth" for me after what happened to my favourite team at Le Mans :D

Now can't wait for PLM, second round of ILMC, and 10 hours of excitement :bounce:

And please, no heavy rain like in 2009 at Road Atlanta :mad:

harvick#1
13th September 2010, 15:46
And please, no heavy rain like in 2009 at Road Atlanta :mad:

so far so good, remember last year, the Atlanta area and the track had heavy ran the week before, alot of the area was flooded bad, when that storm hit, there was no where for the water to go, I was there and was mildly disappointed that they called it early, but such as life, I will be going down again and hopefully it wont be so hot as last time

wedge
14th September 2010, 13:14
Good 1-2 finish and revenge of 2008 when the title was stolen. Great drive from Ant.

Admittedly the race was boring. Strakka was moving up field in P2 and Schitzer doing the same in GT2. Gutted for them as I was following their progress and they looked like a podium threat and they held similar speed to the Aston after their costly error.