PDA

View Full Version : Rahal back with SFR at KY

Scotty G.
1st September 2010, 14:41
Graham Rahal will drive the Service Central #66 at Kentucky, for SFR.

Sarah is easily, the coolest owner in Indy Car Racing.

What a strange way to put a deal together....."hey Graham, wanna drive at Kentucky"? "Sure". "See ya on Friday".

Chris R
1st September 2010, 15:05
too bad it has to be this way for both of them - but kudos to both of them for doing it....

SarahFan
1st September 2010, 15:49
Sarah is easily, the coolest owner in Indy Car Racing.

".

that is an understatement.... she is so much more

Easy Drifter
1st September 2010, 16:45
Good for Graham but I guess this means Sarah will be in the flexi flyer.
She is a class act.

harvick#1
1st September 2010, 17:32
class act from Sarah :up:

its a shame she has to then drive the older chassis, cause I had a feeling she would outdrive the princess in this race

garyshell
1st September 2010, 19:40
I swear I didn't see the "class act" comments here when I posted the article about her crew member a few moments ago. But just goes to show we all agree Sarah is truly a class act.

Gary

Scotty G.
2nd September 2010, 00:51
class act from Sarah :up:

its a shame she has to then drive the older chassis, cause I had a feeling she would outdrive the princess in this race

They had a hell of a battle last year at KY, with Sarah in that old chassis.

Sarah had her beat in 2008 in that same old chassis, until a mechanical failure on the last lap of the race.

Sarah has a few secrets at Kentucky, that have always given her a little advantage.

I'd expect both her and Graham to be surprisingly good this weekend.

Otto-Matic
2nd September 2010, 16:35
If young Rahal could deliver Sarah a win I think i'd be doing back flips in my front yard ;) . She deserves a victory and I'm hoping one of these days she gets one.

garyshell
2nd September 2010, 16:38
If young Rahal could deliver Sarah a win I think i'd be doing back flips in my front yard ;) . She deserves a victory and I'm hoping one of these days she gets one.

I'll join ya, but alas mine will be virtual back flips.

Gary