PDA

View Full Version : Don't be crying EKI

Roamy
31st August 2010, 23:02
I see your brother popped 4 israelis today. So when the Pale lose a section of the city don't come on here whining. What a bunch of idiots. I wonder if they had the famous sign "Please bomb me now" visable.

Koz
31st August 2010, 23:18
Wow, I'm impressed... You've been a member here for nearly 10 years. That's bloody amazing, I didn't know 2 year olds could sign up to this forum... Or for that matter type.

How about everyone chill and grow the **** up?
You, Eki and everyone else: It's really getting tiresome.

How about being friendly and lighthearted for a change? There's enough bull**** going around without all of you resorting to being a bunch of ****wits. Lets keep it friendly, yeah?

Have a nice bloody day.

Roamy
31st August 2010, 23:48
Wow, I'm impressed... You've been a member here for nearly 10 years. That's bloody amazing, I didn't know 2 year olds could sign up to this forum... Or for that matter type.

How about everyone chill and grow the **** up?
You, Eki and everyone else: It's really getting tiresome.

How about being friendly and lighthearted for a change? There's enough bull**** going around without all of you resorting to being a bunch of ****wits. Lets keep it friendly, yeah?

Have a nice bloody day.

Koz there are many forums in the world. This one may not be right for you. Plus no one probably gives a rats ass about the above post. Maybe the Christian forum is right for you

Eki
1st September 2010, 06:01
I see your brother popped 4 israelis today. So when the Pale lose a section of the city don't come on here whining. What a bunch of idiots. I wonder if they had the famous sign "Please bomb me now" visable.

I wonder if the four shot had the famous sign "Please shoot me now" visible. What do you expect if you settle in the West Bank? And their brothers threw more gasoline to the fire:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/08/31/west.bank.shooting/index.html?hpt=T2#fbid=g7Udbs5abnH&wom=false

In response to the attack, settlers from a number of settlements in the north of the West Bank gathered near main road intersections and attacked passing Palestinian vehicles, according to Ghassan Daghlas, the Palestinian official in charge of monitoring settlements in the area.
In addition, some settlers were cutting Palestinian olive trees near Burin village south of Nablus, he said..