PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull and McLaren not ready to favor lead driver . . . yet.

keysersoze
30th August 2010, 00:37
In light of the Ferrari fiasco at the German GP, what the heck does that mean? I assume that both cars will continue to be prepared meticulously and that both sides of the garage will be work their tails off.

I do realize that it may lead to having priority to new and / or limited bits, in qualifying strategy, and in race strategy, but anything else? Surely there won't be any RACE MANIPULATING now, will there? :s mokin:

Valve Bounce
30th August 2010, 01:29
In light of the Ferrari fiasco at the German GP, what the heck does that mean? I assume that both cars will continue to be prepared meticulously and that both sides of the garage will be work their tails off.

I do realize that it may lead to having priority to new and / or limited bits, in qualifying strategy, and in race strategy, but anything else? Surely there won't be any RACE MANIPULATING now, will there? :s mokin:

I thought Red Bull already had a plan in place by Turkey. :D

CNR
30th August 2010, 04:28
i think that McLaren have listen to the team radio to lewis after button got shot down by the red baron

race_director
30th August 2010, 04:37
Wht ever mclaren says is bull****, Ron and whitmarsh will rally behind there blue eyed hammy boy like before . Jenson is still dreaming i guess

Well in RBR, i think they would be fair

*not a MCL or RBR supporter

VkmSpouge
30th August 2010, 12:21
If the points gap to their team mates remains the same Jenson Button and Sebastian Vettel still be with a shot with two races to go. In fact they will be in a better position than Kimi Raikkonen was in 2007. So it is a good idea for neither McLaren or Red Bull to favour anyone for the next few races.