PDA

View Full Version : Sbk X

MrMetro
20th August 2010, 17:11
Anybody got this? I just got it a couple of days ago, and it's really great. The career mode is great, you create your own rider and start out in the Superstock class and the better you ride, the more chance of getting offers from the big teams in the superbike class.

If you've always steered away from bike games, don't! There really satisfying once you get used to the handling.

Blazquez
20th August 2010, 20:55
i got this full game just because i wanted to know how the new WRC game will be

Neil J
21st August 2010, 10:00
If you've always steered away from bike games, don't!

I`ve often wondered what SBK and MotoGp would be like but don`t really have the time to put into another game and fear it may well be a waste of money.

MrMetro
21st August 2010, 11:28
I`ve often wondered what SBK and MotoGp would be like but don`t really have the time to put into another game and fear it may well be a waste of money.

MotoGP 09/10 is utter rubbish imo. Its not a simulation. SBK 08 and 09 are good simulations although it lacks a great career mode like X does.

Neil J
21st August 2010, 12:42
MotoGP 09/10 is utter rubbish imo. Its not a simulation. SBK 08 and 09 are good simulations although it lacks a great career mode like X does.

Hmm . . I may be tempted :)

Bruce D
21st August 2010, 16:33
Lets put it this way. If you're looking for a great bike racing game then X is the way to go. I race on medium sim and its very challenging but still fun.

Allyc85
21st August 2010, 17:33
Looks like another game to add to the wanted list!

So many games coming out that I want at the moment with F1 2010, WRC and this now!