PDA

View Full Version : TTT - crashed and burned, or phoenix from the flames?

bt52b
7th March 2007, 23:29
Anyone know whats happening to Tin Top Tuesday. Is it coming back for a full season? Its something that Mr Gow should be backing 100% and I hope doesn't it doesn't disappear like a shooting star ;)

Its a shame after going to all the effort to do the end of season show, that the podcast was never uploaded. :confused:

Gabriel

btracer
8th March 2007, 00:53
phoenix from the flames ;) Trust me.

tintin
8th March 2007, 12:38
Its a shame after going to all the effort to do the end of season show, that the podcast was never uploaded. :confused:

Gabriel

That was deliberate - it was announced in advance that the end of season special wouldn't be podcast, because they didn't want to discourage people from listening live, due to the "audience participation" element.

I'm sure that when it returns this year there will be podcasts.

bt52b
8th March 2007, 23:27
That was deliberate - it was announced in advance that the end of season special wouldn't be podcast, because they didn't want to discourage people from listening live, due to the "audience participation" element.

That bit I found disappointing as not ever one can catch all or any of it live and depend on the podcast.

Hope they move away from globecast at its bit of a podcasting black hole :vader:

jonv
9th March 2007, 00:52
The website states they are hoping to get the last show available as a podcast and do something in 2007.
Hope for an announcement on media day!

tintin
9th March 2007, 09:37
Hope for an announcement on media day!

I know that Al won't be at media day, as he is at the Cheltenham Festival all week.

Henry Cutts
9th March 2007, 10:11
I hope it is back this year, It is a great show.

taffy
9th March 2007, 14:58
Would certainly be great to get it back...