PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no posting in this room?

OWFan19
7th March 2007, 18:13
It seems to me like the CC forum gets more viewers and post. Why is that?

Alexamateo
7th March 2007, 18:29
Pro CC folks are here, Pro IRL folks are at Track Forum

tcsparky
7th March 2007, 23:12
This post, be it as it may, is my first in months. I'm pretty much at TF most of the time. Good luck and safe, close racing to you CC guys. I'll catch the first laps of Long Beach and then all of Cleveland. Otherwise, it's pretty much the IRL all the way for me.

Quetch
8th March 2007, 07:09
This post, be it as it may, is my first in months. I'm pretty much at TF most of the time. Good luck and safe, close racing to you CC guys. I'll catch the first laps of Long Beach and then all of Cleveland. Otherwise, it's pretty much the IRL all the way for me.

You'll miss a great deal of good racing mate. I suspect you followed the same policy last year so missed excellent road races at Denver, Edmonton, San Jose, Elkhart Lake, Australia, Mexico City and Houston for instance. I guess we have different definitions of good racing. That said, I'd probably also watch IRL if it was broadcast in my home country.

tcsparky
8th March 2007, 15:54
I suppose I am. Living in the Denver area I did go to the first GP that was held at the Pepsi Center site. The race was OK, but there wasn't enough racing for me to want to come back. The last F1 race I attended was Detroit in 1985, Nelson won. It was fun to be at, but it didn't turn any of my friends who came along into F1 fans. And that was when F1 allowed 1000 bhp turbos too. I'll make a point of catching more of the CCWS this year. Mr Quetch, from the expression "mate", can I assume your from "Downunder"?

Alfa Fan
8th March 2007, 16:11
Because there's far less bull**** being posted here than in the Champ Cars forum. 24 cars in 2007 LMAO.

BoilerIMS
8th March 2007, 18:34
Not to mention this forum provides the forums for a CC-focused website... In other news, though, this thread is closed because it is pointless.