PDA

View Full Version : Nash confirmed for the season

Allyc85
27th July 2010, 23:53
Always good news to see a seat confirmed for the rest of the season :)

James Nash will remain with the Triple 8 Vauxhall squad for the rest of the British Touring Car Championship season. Nash, 24, replaced Fabrizio Giovanardi at the team in time for the second round of the Championship at Rockingham and took a podium finish at Oulton Park.
"We're very pleased to have him on board for the rest of the season," Triple 8 team principal Ian Harrison told AUTOSPORT.
"He's joined us with no pre-season testing and done a done a good job. He was very quick at the Snetterton test last week and I think he's got the wherewithal to take the next step and win a race before the end of the year."
Nash, who raced an RML Chevrolet for half of the 2009 season, lies 14th in the championship and ninth in the independents standings.
Harrison said that the team has yet to secure a driver for its second Vauxhall Vectra for the next round at Snetterton. Daniel Lloyd raced for the team last time out at Croft.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85606

Eurotech
1st August 2010, 19:46
I didn't know he was planning on leaving :S

AndySpeed
1st August 2010, 19:47
I didn't know he was planning on leaving :S

Money money money...

Eurotech
1st August 2010, 19:54
Money money money...
Maybe he should have tried getting some sponsors then..... :confused:

AndySpeed
1st August 2010, 19:57
Maybe he should have tried getting some sponsors then..... :confused:

Oh, I forgot, why didn't James just walk down to the sponsor-shop and get himself some sponsors then!?!?

Eurotech
1st August 2010, 21:17
Well thats what I do :D