PDA

View Full Version : Bruno in nasty crash

garyshell
27th July 2010, 18:19
Bruno was doing some races in large trucks (tractors here) and was in a horrifying crash. He is in the blue truck and at 3:50 walks away.

Gary

http://www.caradisiac.com/Video-Incroyable-crash-dans-une-course-de-camions-bresilienne-un-Volvo-decapite-59306.htm

DBell
27th July 2010, 18:32
Glad Bruno is ok. Would love to speak Portuguese so I could understand what was said. On a side note, can you believe how many fans were there for a semi truck race?

UltimateDanGTR
27th July 2010, 19:54
horrible crash, glad both were ok.

although I did find it slightly distasteful that the media were able to go right across the track to right by where the incident happened, and then interview both drivers as soon as they out of their vehicles. I've never seen that before.

ykiki
27th July 2010, 21:03
Wicked crash (I honestly couldn't believe that the other driver walked away after the cab seperated from the undercarriage and tumbled away). Had no idea that Bruno was driving "Formula Truck".

Lousada
27th July 2010, 23:25
Crazy crash. Truck races are always exciting to watch. There is just something special about racing things that are so not made for racing.
Though, I'm always afraid if one of those trucks hit the fence it wouldn't fly straight through. Bruno only clipped the fence with his rear wheels and still dislocated two posts.

wedge
28th July 2010, 00:02
Holy sh... !!!!

Dr. Krogshöj
28th July 2010, 09:09
I honestly couldn't believe that the other driver walked away after the cab seperated from the undercarriage and tumbled away.

That might have been the more favourable outcome as the cab was free to roll and dissipate energy. Bruno's truck got stuck in the barrier and slowed down more violently.