PDA

View Full Version : Juha Kankkunen / Stobart Ford in Finland

MR666
24th July 2010, 03:08
This is great news.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85443

jacko
24th July 2010, 09:33
Although the news is about 1month old already, i think Juha Kankkunen deserves (with his 1time comeback) his own topic!
I'm glad i've seen one of my fav. drivers in real, go Juha, beat at least one Citroen :)

MR666
24th July 2010, 14:34
Although the news is about 1month old already, i think Juha Kankkunen deserves (with his 1time comeback) his own topic!
I'm glad i've seen one of my fav. drivers in real, go Juha, beat at least one Citroen :)

lol opps sorry was the first time I had read about it, not sure why, must have missed it.

Francis44
24th July 2010, 16:42
It will be interesting to see how he does against younger competition.

JFL
24th July 2010, 18:09
For his sake, I'll hope get some more testing then the usual Stobart driver does..

N.O.T
24th July 2010, 18:29
its going to be great to see Juha the second best driver of all times and my all time favourite driving once more...hope he can deliver after all these years.

Hartusvuori
24th July 2010, 18:29
For his sake, I'll hope get some more testing then the usual Stobart driver does..

Just one day, next Monday. Hopefully it's one full day. Though I haven't heard any of Wilson's or Henning's tests.

Juha_Koo
24th July 2010, 18:58
Just one day, next Monday. Hopefully it's one full day. Though I haven't heard any of Wilson's or Henning's tests.

AFAIK it's not full day... He's sharing car with Wilson and Therman. But there's a possibility that Kankku will drive tests tomorrow (Sunday).

ProRally
24th July 2010, 19:02
AFAIK it's not full day... He's sharing car with Wilson and Therman. But there's a possibility that Kankku will drive tests tomorrow (Sunday).

There is nice road near his house, we used it in 2005 in pre event testing.
Big jumps.... :D

After the test went to see his museum LOTS of nice cars there.

Go Juha, Go :D :D :D

Tomi
24th July 2010, 19:09
There is nice road near his house, we used it in 2005 in pre event testing.
Big jumps.... :D

After the test went to see his museum LOTS of nice cars there.

Go Juha, Go :D :D :D

You are very lucky that you got to visit the museum, not many people gets there.
And if "hardcore Kankku fans" want to see Juha really push, it's better to go the stages north of Jyväskylä to watch.

Langdale Forest
25th July 2010, 09:51
Let's hope he can beat Matthew Wilson. :D

ProRally
25th July 2010, 11:03
You are very lucky that you got to visit the museum, not many people gets there.
And if "hardcore Kankku fans" want to see Juha really push, it's better to go the stages north of Jyväskylä to watch.

I show you the pictures when you come to Jyvaskyla :D :D

donlorean
25th July 2010, 11:54

How it's possible because there is not allowed to take any pics???

ProRally
25th July 2010, 13:32
How it's possible because there is not allowed to take any pics???

Aha..... that is a LONG story... :D :D :D

Tomi
25th July 2010, 22:25

Good idea, it might reduce the shock before going visiting the museum my self :)