PDA

View Full Version : OK who is the wise guy?

Tazio
23rd July 2010, 22:43
One driver picked Nico as the 'most beautiful woman' in the paddock! :crazy:

My guess is it was Mike! :love: :laugh:

Opinions?

As for the 'most beautiful woman' in the paddock, one driver voted for Nico Rosberg, whose Williams mechanics last year nicknamed him 'Britney' (Spears).

Most drivers, however, voted for the French reporter Marion Jolles. :eek:

http://sites.google.com/site/marionjolles5/Auto-Moto29-04-2007L6.jpg

http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=378799

Jag_Warrior
23rd July 2010, 23:12
We were talking about this last weekend. I didn't know who Marion Jolles was so I had to Google her. She is cute but I wouldn't say stunning. I ranked her behind Nicole Scherzinger... and Nico Rosberg. Come on now, ya gotta admit, he is darn pretty... oh so pretty! (said with a lisp :D ).

Other than Nicole S, I'm surprised that Jessiqa Pace didn't get the most votes, even though she's only around for one race a year (Monaco). If I was newly single Jensen Button, I'd be chatting up that lil filly. I bet she's going to make someone a wonderful future ex-wife. :s mokin:
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa124/f1fanatics/1%20Pictures%20For%20News%203/jessiqapace.jpg

Koz
24th July 2010, 02:55
We were talking about this last weekend. I didn't know who Marion Jolles was so I had to Google her. She is cute but I wouldn't say stunning. I ranked her behind Nicole Scherzinger... and Nico Rosberg. Come on now, ya gotta admit, he is darn pretty... oh so pretty! (said with a lisp :D ).

Nicole Scherzinger = makeup chicken. Yuck.

While I too had never heard of Marion Jolles, I'd vote for her now, with Britney as a close second.

Tazio
24th July 2010, 03:36

Other than Nicole S, I'm surprised that Jessiqa Pace didn't get the most votes, even though she's only around for one race a year (Monaco). If I was newly single Jensen Button, I'd be chatting up that lil filly. I bet she's going to make someone a wonderful future ex-wife. :s mokin:

I think the drivers were choosing among women that actually had regular official biz around the paddock, not just arm-candy :s ailor: :s mokin:

truefan72
24th July 2010, 03:48
i wonder if that spanish sports reporter & GF of ike casillas does F1 races, if she does, she would shoot right to the top of my list

Saint Devote
24th July 2010, 04:39
Rosberg's nickname is Brittney because he looks like Spears.

And as Nico is friendly with Jenson especially - they are neighbors in Nico's hometown of Monte Carlo - it was Jense who wished him "Happy Birthday Britney" two weeks ago - with Lewis chuckling mightily along side him.

:-]]]

Ranger
24th July 2010, 06:09
One driver picked Nico as the 'most beautiful woman' in the paddock! :crazy:

My guess is it was Mike! :love: :laugh:

Opinions?

$10 it was Mark Webber. :D

CNR
24th July 2010, 06:15
ken wahl

i posted this in the monaco thread but it looks like it was deleted
http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/6269395/-Senna-s-the-best-Nico-s-the-prettiest-

Bild am Sonntag recently conducted an anonymous survey involving 20 of the 24 current drivers, with only Williams and Renault not participating

lewis or sutil

UltimateDanGTR
24th July 2010, 11:46
has anyone else noticed that on the official F1 graphics, Nico's photograph looks distinctly like a stereotypical german lady in the grid line up.

thus, this story doesn't surprise me :D

Tazio
24th July 2010, 11:51
has anyone else noticed that on the official F1 graphics, Nico's photograph looks distinctly like a stereotypical german lady in the grid line up.

thus, this story doesn't surprise me :D

Also Sutil! Maybe they have some kind of Germanic Man Love thing going on! :s ailor: