PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Loix IRC Programme

Voice of Rally
1st July 2010, 13:09
Hi Guys,

Interesting interview with Freddy Loix on our Totalrally programme last night. He confirmed that he will run in the Azores as well as Zlin and San Remo in a factory Skoda. He also indicated that if things go his way there might be budget for further rounds. Probably not what Kris Meeke wanted to hear. He's effictively now fighting a four car Skodsa team for the remainder of the year.

Luis Pacheco
1st July 2010, 13:52
Madeira not Azores. :)

Voice of Rally
1st July 2010, 14:02
Absolutely, really should double check my own interviews, apologies. Madeira it is!

Francis44
1st July 2010, 14:29
He is a great driver, and therefore he deserves a good car and team.

cut the b.s.
1st July 2010, 15:36
Will be great to have Loix out on more events this year, I think this is worse news for Kopecky than for Meeke. Meeke has no realistic title chance now anyway, Loix will make it harder for Kopecky to try and catch Hanninen

RICARDO75
1st July 2010, 16:11
Will be great to have Loix out on more events this year, I think this is worse news for Kopecky than for Meeke. Meeke has no realistic title chance now anyway, Loix will make it harder for Kopecky to try and catch Hanninen

Meeke as a chance to get the title. He can stil score 60 points and only the best 7 results count.

Hartusvuori
1st July 2010, 16:14

Of course we can draw conclusions from the season this far, but there's six events left and seven counts at the end of the season, so in that light Meeke still has title chances (though I cheer for Skodas). Also, I don't know how it will affect Kopecky's chances catching Hänninen - on asphalt Kopecky will be most likely faster than Hänninen anyway, though of course it'd make a bigger difference if Kopecky would be ahead of Loix also... blaah.

Bottom line is - great to see Loix in more events this year in a top car.

RS
1st July 2010, 16:56
Good news, I think Freddy earnt his promotion last weekend :)

I would imagine Kopecky to be ahead of Loix mostly though. That wasn't the case in Belgium, but that was Freddy's home event.

More likely he will split Jan and Juho, then I don't know what would happen and what Juho would think about that!.. although Juho is getting pretty good on asphalt too now.

alleskids
1st July 2010, 18:05
Nicolas Vouilloz had a flint with Skoda France in Monaco. Is there a change we might see more of him in the upcoming events?

J4MIE
1st July 2010, 21:32
Will be good to see him out and hopefully he can mount a good challenge on the other rounds, hopefully there is a chance he will come to Scotland too! :)

Mark
2nd July 2010, 09:21
There's a rally in Madeira? meh, I went at the wrong time!

RS
2nd July 2010, 10:24
Nicolas Vouilloz had a flint with Skoda France in Monaco. Is there a change we might see more of him in the upcoming events?

Maybe Barum? I am expecting a Skoda super-team there!

J4MIE
2nd July 2010, 13:54

Yes, yes you did!!

Madeira
2nd July 2010, 20:37
You were here?? :)