PDA

View Full Version : New member of the forums

MrMetro
19th June 2010, 12:03
Hey, new to the forums. I'm a strong follower of Formula 1,the BTCC, WTCC, endurance racing and gt. Hope to have to good discussions about various motorsports :)

GridGirl
19th June 2010, 14:49
Welcome. :)

pino
19th June 2010, 14:57
Welcome to the forums :wave:

MrMetro
19th June 2010, 15:17
Thank you GridGirl and Pino for you welcome

dunes
19th June 2010, 16:13
welcome aboard;
Don't look back and check out all our options and styles.

markabilly
19th June 2010, 16:18
lord, no, not another brit :rolleyes:

he will only want to tell me how wrong i am about Chopper...got too many of those already around here telling me that

UltimateDanGTR
19th June 2010, 16:22
welcome to the forum IronRooster92. Im sure you'll have fun round here discussing F1 and the like.

just ignore markabilly, he's our forum 'wildcard' If you like. ;)

MrMetro
19th June 2010, 17:04
welcome to the forum IronRooster92. Im sure you'll have fun round here discussing F1 and the like.

ha-ha, thanks UltimateDanGTR

markabilly
19th June 2010, 17:09

only when sober

see what I mean about too too many brits....they attack me everywhere...I am not safe anywhere....even when I wear my tin hat....

BTW-if you think you want the attention that flin flying or whatever got, just tell them that you are really a cute girl, who is single, 19yo and into threesomes, annd you will have more "friends" then you need....and if you tell Roamy you are into strap ons...he will love you forever

Also get your self put on Pino's ignore list...and u can get way with all sorts of stuff...

veeten
19th June 2010, 17:09
Yay! New friends. :D :bounce:

Hi. :wave: and welcome. :)

MrMetro
19th June 2010, 17:59
only when sober

see what I mean about too too many brits....they attack me everywhere...I am not safe anywhere....even when I wear my tin hat....

BTW-if you think you want the attention that flin flying or whatever got, just tell them that you are really a cute girl, who is single, 19yo and into threesomes, annd you will have more "friends" then you need....and if you tell Roamy you are into strap ons...he will love you forever

Also get your self put on Pino's ignore list...and u can get way with all sorts of stuff...

err, sure thing :)

MrMetro
19th June 2010, 18:01
thanks swoop and veeten

Jag_Warrior
19th June 2010, 21:44
Welcome aboard. Can we call you "Rooster" for short?

BTW, what sorts of motorsports do you like the most? Favorite driver?

Me, I'm a HUUUGE Danica Patrick fan and can't wait for the day when she starts her first Formula One race. I've heard rumors that either McLaren is going to drop Hamilton or Ferrari is going to drop Alonso to get her.

And no, I'm not on medication of any sort. Though it has been suggested a time or ten. :dozey:

Welcome! :wave:

markabilly
20th June 2010, 03:23
Just don't get in the same room with sara palin and jag....she might miss and you might catch a stray

and don't worry as long as standefer pays on time, freddie will have a job....the other guy is already toast

MrMetro
20th June 2010, 10:40
Welcome aboard. Can we call you "Rooster" for short?

BTW, what sorts of motorsports do you like the most? Favorite driver?

Me, I'm a HUUUGE Danica Patrick fan and can't wait for the day when she starts her first Formula One race. I've heard rumors that either McLaren is going to drop Hamilton or Ferrari is going to drop Alonso to get her.

And no, I'm not on medication of any sort. Though it has been suggested a time or ten. :dozey:

Welcome! :wave:

thanks for the welcome, yeah, you can Rooster for short if you so desire. The motorsports I watch the most are F1, the BTCC and WTCC, Le mans and the Le mans series and I'm also quite fond of the new gt1 world championship. I'm a big fan of button and hamilton and McLaren in general, in F1. I'm a big fan of Matt Neal in the btcc

:)

markabilly
20th June 2010, 12:46
I'm a big fan of button and hamilton and McLaren in general, in F1.

another brit..i already knew it :rolleyes:

and jag forgot to mention he not only love the danica brand, but sara palin as well

why can we not have a little diversity and get a sutile fan on here :(

what ever happened to don't ask, don't tell

markabilly
20th June 2010, 12:54
The Jag "dream team" and what he has hanging above his bed, looking down upon him...Sweet dreams of made of these, travel the world over....shower dreams of made of these

and old taz would be happy to just be able to get some of hillious cliton

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/l/1/3/sarah-palin-gun-1.jpg

http://urbansportstalk.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/danica-patrick.jpg

! :wave:

MrMetro
20th June 2010, 14:29
The Jag "dream team" and what he has hanging above his bed, looking down upon him...Sweet dreams of made of these, travel the world over....shower dreams of made of these

Thats, err, lovely

veeten
20th June 2010, 14:48
as you can tell, we're just a bunch of kidders. :p : ;)

dunes
20th June 2010, 16:52
Don't take to heart the miffers here, some of us find ribbing a part of acceptence, Thus-if your ribbed about your ethnic or relegion then you've been accepted by that person.
As far as your place of orgin we don't care where you're from sooner or later we'll all get on you for something. :D

slorydn1
20th June 2010, 17:07
It reminds me of a song...
"Here comes the ROOOOOOSTER!"

Welcome aboard, Rooster :up:

Don't mind Markabilly, he's a few shots short of a fifth but we like him anyway :beer:

markabilly
20th June 2010, 21:42
Thats, err, lovely
only here for a day or two, and already coveting somebody else's woman...err..i mean women

markabilly
20th June 2010, 21:44
Don't mind Markabilly, he's a few shots short of a fifth but we like him anyway :beer:
Not me, not one bit, indeed, I put the old hoot on my ignore list

dunes
21st June 2010, 00:22
only here for a day or two, and already coveting somebody else's woman...err..i mean women
Now wait just a tooting minute here. Don't go blaming him for sticking his thumb out and catching more than a ride. I speak for all men who have been sideglanced by a women for no personal gain other than a flash in the pan. I blame the women entirely; Unless of course the Rooster happens to be a long time friend of yours. Again a victim I am of this.
No Rooster you go on cock-a doodling all you want. Just remember in my house I shoot the fox's that invade my henhouse then I slaughter ther hen.

slinkster
21st June 2010, 21:04
Welcome to the forum! Have you been to many BTCC events this year? I've managed to get to Rockingham and Oulton park so far this year, supporting Mr Neal in my Honda jacket. :)

Jag_Warrior
21st June 2010, 21:22
thanks for the welcome, yeah, you can Rooster for short if you so desire. The motorsports I watch the most are F1, the BTCC and WTCC, Le mans and the Le mans series and I'm also quite fond of the new gt1 world championship. I'm a big fan of button and hamilton and McLaren in general, in F1. I'm a big fan of Matt Neal in the btcc

I'm never able to get the newbies to actually believe that I'm a Danica Patrick fan. I need to work on my delivery and not gag when I say it, I guess. Hmm! And it's only Markabilly that truly understands my deep, undying love for the lovely, intelligent and very cultured Sarah Palin: the next President of the United States! :p :

Great choices on your drivers, teams and series! :up: Mainly because Lauda and Senna were there, I've remained a McLaren fan over the years. And I've liked Hamilton since I first became aware of him in the lower formulas. Hopefully by next season we'll begin getting coverage of the GT1 World Championship over here.

MrMetro
22nd June 2010, 19:05
I must admit,this quite an unexpected and most pleasent welcome. I mean, what other forums, could I go on and expect a debate about Sarah palin, among other things...peck,peck,peck, cock-a-doodle-do

Easy Drifter
22nd June 2010, 20:24
Yes do not mind Markabilly. He is a former motorcycle racer so we know he is not quite right! (I will pay for that.)

markabilly
29th June 2010, 02:56
Yes do not mind Markabilly. He is a former motorcycle racer so we know he is not quite right! (I will pay for that.)
Naw, I will just let your missuses pay it out on installment

Tazio
3rd July 2010, 00:20

Oldish yes!
Old enough to remember when Hilary Rodham was part of the dream team that took Tricky Dick Down!

Do-able but would be a charity case for the young Taz ;)

http://zammerman.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/hillary_clinton.jpg

I don't know who this damn hippie lowlife is she was hangin'with!
Maybe they both had hidden talents :confused: :s mokin:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EGsahrZ7jJI/SLROSK59AgI/AAAAAAAABD4/hKO4JW5TAIM/s400/bill-hillary-clinton.jpg

Yea' welcome to the asylum Iron Man