PDA

View Full Version : Rali Vinho Madeira 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Francis44
16th June 2010, 18:27
There's less than two months to this rally, and Im thinking to go yet again this year but I would really like to know if Skoda is going to be there. If they aren't than I shall reconsider my trip since there will only be the usual Peugeout suspects but if they do go I would really try to be their, plus theres the new Evo 2 so I would really like to see it.

Luis Pacheco
16th June 2010, 19:04
Come to Açores instead and you will see two or three Skodas by sure :s mokin:

My god two portuguese guys talking in english! :D

RS
16th June 2010, 20:14
I believe Skoda are planning Madeira, I am sure one of our Czech friends will tell us more? :)

Francis44
16th June 2010, 20:27
I believe Skoda are planning Madeira, I am sure one of our Czech friends will tell us more? :)

That's what I am hoping :) .

Mirek
16th June 2010, 20:30
I think only Freddy may come, but we'll see...

CricketsFilm
16th June 2010, 22:57
Also this Year... we'll go to Madeira!!! but always for work!!! ...

Wim_Impreza
17th June 2010, 09:34
]I think only Freddy may come, but we'll see...

Than he must find some extra budget or maybe Škoda could help him.

Francis44
19th June 2010, 16:38
It would be interesting to know too if Wilks plans to go there, seeing he has to miss Ypres and it would be a good choice for him. He was there last year and that should give him a head start to some other drivers.

Anyone know if he's planning to add Madeira to his programme?!

Drivers who entered with a discount:

Kris Meeke (Peugeout 207 S2000)
Bruno Magalhães (Peugeout 207 S2000)
Daniel Oliveira (Peugeout 207 S2000)
Marco Cavigioli (Fiat Punto S2000)
Burcu Cetinkaya (Peugeout 207 S2000)

To be honest it does not look promising this year.

RS
19th June 2010, 19:48
Really hope to see Basso on Madeira, this is his kind of territory.

I would be surprised if Skoda don't go, they have entered every round so far. The only problem is their drivers don't have any experience there, unless they sent Loix and Vouilloz....

Madeira
21st June 2010, 09:35
According the official website Skoda Motorsport will be here with Jan Kopecky and Hanninen. They have made the registration with discount!!. My doubt if there is a kind of provisional entry...

Francis44
21st June 2010, 10:55
Yes I've read it on the site now, that's great news as they are my favourite team in IRC, my favourite car and drivers.

PLuto
21st June 2010, 12:03
Yes, Skoda Motorsport changed plans and will be on Madeira.

Tom206wrc
22nd June 2010, 21:52
It would be interesting to know too if Wilks plans to go there, seeing he has to miss Ypres and it would be a good choice for him. He was there last year and that should give him a head start to some other drivers.

Anyone know if he's planning to add Madeira to his programme?!

Drivers who entered with a discount:

Kris Meeke (Peugeout 207 S2000)
Bruno Magalhães (Peugeout 207 S2000)
Daniel Oliveira (Peugeout 207 S2000)
Marco Cavigioli (Fiat Punto S2000)
Burcu Cetinkaya (Peugeout 207 S2000)

To be honest it does not look promising this year.

Don't forget the locals, Vitor Sà and Miguel Nunes ;)

Francis44
27th June 2010, 16:55
Well it's now confirmed that Loix will be there too, just booked flights on Easyjet, 2 passes for about 300 euros, best deal considering Tap is charging 400 euros for just one ticket. I will be arriving July 31st, should be a great week.

RS
2nd July 2010, 14:16
I imagine we could see Sarrazin on Madeira; he is doing some asphalt testing in mid-July....

Madeira
4th July 2010, 22:46
According local Tv, Luca Betti will be here.

Francis44
4th July 2010, 23:19
Just heard that Camacho was supposed to enter with a Skoda Fabia S2000 but a sponsor said no, Pitty.

Francis44
10th July 2010, 14:21
The rally is in danger according to a RTP (local television).

The company running the transport boat has made some requests in order to transport the cars, they want the boat to be fully rented.

I've always said that no concurrence means those kind of problems.

The rally is less than a month away, let's see if they can fix this issue.

Madeira
11th July 2010, 15:28
well, I do not believe that rally is in danger, in this moment there is some business pressure but we will have a happy end...I guess!

noma123
15th July 2010, 07:09
Also recently discovered an unhealthy love of tower defense style games.

FAlonso
17th July 2010, 23:50
Although Skoda seem to be undecided still on going to Madeira some sources are stating, today, that Basso will be there in the Punto. This is great news for the rally because make no mistake: no matter what (older car compared to the Skodas and Peugeots, etc) Basso is an odds-on favorite for the win.

Francis44
17th July 2010, 23:53
Humm I still think if they drop Madeira Meeke will score big points and they dont want that.

And with a bunch of Peugeot's on Madeira I can see their manufacters title bid getting even more difficult.

RS
18th July 2010, 00:04
It would be fantastic to see Basso on Madeira, 7 winners from 8 events? :)

alleskids
18th July 2010, 00:47
Loix will be on Madeira to protect the Skoda interest in the championship. Hanninens car is still in good condition?

Francis44
18th July 2010, 00:52
Loix will be on Madeira to protect the Skoda interest in the championship. Hanninens car is still in good condition?

There still two weeks to the rally, my guess is that they are going back to Czech Republic and they have plenty of time tobring the Evo 2 cars.

mousti
18th July 2010, 01:30
There still two weeks to the rally, my guess is that they are going back to Czech Republic and they have plenty of time tobring the Evo 2 cars.
Will be better than repair because Kronos hadn't enough time to repair his if I saw just a video of Kris Meeke for Azores and saw the inside of the car was Yellow so I'm almost sure he drove this weekend with Neuville's car. So Skoda if they start in Madeira it'll probably be the Evo 2 vs Meeke's evolution car who's be fixed then :)

hari
18th July 2010, 09:57
Skoda will be on Madeira, no doubt.

As Skoda Motorsport chief Michal Hrabánek confirms on the Skoda Motorsport website yesterday.

http://www.skoda-auto.cz/CZE/news/info/news/motorsport/News/Pages/2010_54_RallyeAcores2010.aspx

Rough Google translation:
Michal Hrabánek , Team Skoda Motorsport ' It turned out that competition is always evaluated only at the end. It was unlucky for us to end the rally , which for us until the last moment developed favorably . However, we must look to the future . The next rally , which is present in both crews, the Madeira Rally first weekend in August . There they try to regain lost points here for the manufacturers and riders . But that will be extremely difficult, because it will be our first start in this competition . "

HaCo
18th July 2010, 12:38
I hope the Abarths will be present. Any chance?

Luis Pacheco
18th July 2010, 14:40
http://alojamentos19.com/~ralis/bassomad10.html

He will be there, Basso.

PLuto
18th July 2010, 15:52
Although Skoda seem to be undecided still on going to Madeira some sources are stating, today, that Basso will be there in the Punto. This is great news for the rally because make no mistake: no matter what (older car compared to the Skodas and Peugeots, etc) Basso is an odds-on favorite for the win.

As I told in another forum, Skoda Motorsport will go to Madeira.

FAlonso
19th July 2010, 03:50
As I told in another forum, Skoda Motorsport will go to Madeira.

Yes thanks for that PLuto. By the time I originally posted this I don´t think there was an official announcement made yet.

This is very good news for the event.

Francis44
19th July 2010, 19:31
Entry list is expected later today.

Basso should be there as Skoda, let's see if there is any surprise in store.

Francis44
19th July 2010, 20:34
Apparently the boat transport problem is being solved and tomorrow the organisation will have the definitive asnwer regarding the transport of teams.

Francis44
19th July 2010, 20:37
OMG GREAT NEWS: Miguel Campos will be there with the Fiesta S2000.

Madeira
19th July 2010, 20:58
Not bad indeed. Basso, Rossetti Fiat Abarth and Miguel Campos with Ford Fiesta from http://www.robertomendez.com/

FAlonso
19th July 2010, 22:25
Very good news. Great to see the Abarth team back but for me the return of Miguel and in a Fiesta S2000 is a very, very, pleasant surprise! Great Rally in prospect!

Luis Pacheco
19th July 2010, 23:25
Campos is a former Madeira Rally winner. He was always very fast in that roads.

RS
19th July 2010, 23:48
Is the entry list published somewhere yet?

It's not on the official site at this moment.

Madeira
20th July 2010, 00:05
Is the entry list published somewhere yet?

It's not on the official site at this moment.
No, you need to wait a few days. Today was the deadline for the registration of the entries...

Francis44
20th July 2010, 12:31
Abarth will have some engine evolutions, it will be interesting to see how that goes.

JRodrigues
21st July 2010, 15:04
Italy:
Giandomenico Basso – Fiat Punto S2000
Luca Rossetti – Fiat Punto S2000
Corrado Fontana – Peugeot 207 S2000
Luigi Fontana – Peugeot 207 S2000
Luca Betti – Peugeot 207 S2000
Marco Tempestini - Peugeot 207 S2000
Marco Cavigioli – Fiat Punto JTD

Belgium:
Freddy Loix – Skoda Fabia S2000
Dominique Bruyneel – Peugeot 207 S2000
Renaud Brunkart – Nissan Micra

Other nationalities:
Daniel Oliveira – Peugeot 207 S2000
Jan Kopecký – Skoda Fabia S2000
Juho Hänninen – Skoda Fabia S2000
Kris Meeke – Peugeot 207 S2000
Burcu Cetinkaya – Peugeot 207 S2000

Other Portuguese:
Bruno Magalhães – Peugeot 207 S2000
Vítor Pascoal – Peugeot 207 S2000
Miguel Campos – Ford Fiesta S2000
Nuno Barroso Pereira – Subaru Impreza WRX
Pedro Peres – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
João Fernando Ramos – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
Armando Oliveira – Citroën C2
Ricardo Moura – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
Rui Moniz – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR

Local Portuguese:
Vítor Sá – Peugeot 207 S2000
Miguel Nunes – Peugeot 207 S2000
Bernardo Sousa – Ford Fiesta S2000
Filipe Freitas – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
João Magalhães – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
Rui Pinto – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
João Silva – Renault Clio R3

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What a contrast between this entry list and the one from Açores..

(RalisMadeira.com)

[Madeira-Rally]
21st July 2010, 15:15
Azores had a great entry list before the star of the race...

Madeira seems the same... let's wait for rhe start ramp to see who really will be in Madeira :s mokin:

Aniway, I believe it will be better than Azores...

Luis Pacheco
21st July 2010, 15:18
Looks like Basso could be the first not to reach the ramp start. :s mokin:

Mirek
21st July 2010, 15:24
Tempestini? I believe when I see him on start...

RICARDO75
21st July 2010, 16:09

"What a contrast between this entry list and the one from Açores.."

(RalisMadeira.com)[/quote]

JRodrigues,
Madeira is a tarmac rally and the entry list on this type of surface are always bigger on IRC.
Plus, is also for the ERC - why are you doing this kind of comparison?
I just hope your rally with your entry list filled, can be as competitive as the Rally Azores this year.

[Madeira-Rally]
21st July 2010, 16:49
Looks like Basso could be the first not to reach the ramp start. :s mokin:

Yes... every years it's the same... why would be this year different? :s mokin:

We must have some good names to announce before the rally,but some of them simply don't reach the start ramp... but ok, normal situation for Madeira Rally.

[Madeira-Rally]
21st July 2010, 16:53
]Tempestini? I believe when I see him on start...

Me too ;)

JRodrigues
21st July 2010, 18:11
JRodrigues,
Madeira is a tarmac rally and the entry list on this type of surface are always bigger on IRC.
Plus, is also for the ERC - why are you doing this kind of comparison?
I just hope your rally with your entry list filled, can be as competitive as the Rally Azores this year.

Let's not start another war because of the islands.. And for your information, I've never been to Madeira and I've been to Açores and I rather go back to Açores than visit Madeira. So no need to have this conversation.. It won't take us anywhere.

RICARDO75
21st July 2010, 19:11
Peace, man

Wim_Impreza
21st July 2010, 20:10
Let's not start another war because of the islands.. And for your information, I've never been to Madeira and I've been to Açores and I rather go back to Açores than visit Madeira. So no need to have this conversation.. It won't take us anywhere.

You must be happy and proud that Portugal has two IRC rounds IMO.

Wim_Impreza
21st July 2010, 20:11

PLuto
21st July 2010, 22:00
I think that this list of drivers should be real.

JRodrigues
21st July 2010, 22:19

And who said I am not?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

mousti
21st July 2010, 23:24
Freddy who was already a contender for the win will be now a topcontender because RGRS will probably upgrade his Fabia to the Evo2 version! This will make a big difference he doesn't have then a big gap between the official teams and himself. And it's for sure a big difference because those evolutions made the Fabia much faster!

mm1
22nd July 2010, 09:10
Wasn`t it allready confired after Ypres that he gets the Evo2?

Madeira
22nd July 2010, 19:39
I think that this list of drivers should be real.
This list is real and was not invented by organizers. The teams and drivers have made the registration of the entries. If some of them won't be here it's another thing... Basso has confirmed the entry to the local media, but has some problems with the budget!

pucky54
22nd July 2010, 21:06
I miss Camacho on the list, he was so fast last year

RS
22nd July 2010, 21:42
Basso has confirmed the entry to the local media, but has some problems with the budget!

How much does he need, perhaps we can all chip in 50 Euros :D

PLuto
22nd July 2010, 22:51
I miss Camacho on the list, he was so fast last year

Alex is out of money :(

Luis Pacheco
22nd July 2010, 23:37
Basso is out and Rosseti will be in Madeira with a Punto from Grifone.

RS
22nd July 2010, 23:38
Basso is out and Rosseti will be in Madeira with a Punto from Grifone.

No Basso for sure?

Rossetti is good, but Basso is better on this type of event.

Francis44
23rd July 2010, 00:15
Alex is out of money :(

He was close to get a deal for a Skoda but a sponsor dropped out.

Luis Pacheco
23rd July 2010, 00:26
No Basso for sure?

No budget.

JAM
23rd July 2010, 01:50
The transport of the cars seems to be free to Abarth, the organizers would pay it as part of the agreement. The hotel was granted in exchange of some stickers on the Puntos.

It seems that the budget problem is the flight to Madeira and some meals, as some extra work days to 4 or 5 members of the staff.

Mirek
23rd July 2010, 01:58
As far as I know it was Basso's private entry, not Abarth's.

JAM
23rd July 2010, 02:04
]As far as I know it was Basso's private entry, not Abarth's.

With wich team?

Mirek
23rd July 2010, 02:10
Either Grifone, Trico or Procar. I don't know which one :)

But Abarth isn't involved in entries of both Basso and Rossetti. Both would start as privateers (as Rossetti already has started in ERC).

RICARDO75
23rd July 2010, 02:35
Basso will not start but Rossetti will be in Madeira with a Punto S2000 from Procar

N.O.T
23rd July 2010, 03:09
hmmmm...pretty realistic entry list for madeira....usually the organisers use more fake names.

RS
23rd July 2010, 10:59
The transport of the cars seems to be free to Abarth, the organizers would pay it as part of the agreement. The hotel was granted in exchange of some stickers on the Puntos.

It seems that the budget problem is the flight to Madeira and some meals, as some extra work days to 4 or 5 members of the staff.

Thanks for the info. Will be good to see one Punto but it's a bit of a shame that Basso couldn't make it as I feel he could have actually challenged for a win. Rossetti could be on for a podium though!

JAM
23rd July 2010, 11:12
]Either Grifone, Trico or Procar. I don't know which one :)

But Abarth isn't involved in entries of both Basso and Rossetti. Both would start as privateers (as Rossetti already has started in ERC).

The organizers revealed that one of the goals was to show some evolutions on the Puntos... is that possible without Abarth work?

RS
23rd July 2010, 12:16
The organizers revealed that one of the goals was to show some evolutions on the Puntos... is that possible without Abarth work?

I think the Puntos in the Italian championship are also run by private teams even though they are funded by Abarth, so I guess this is still possible. I imagine the evolutions will just keep them in touch with Peugeot and Skoda rather than being a dramatic gain.

JAM
23rd July 2010, 13:51
According the the media from Madeira, Basso is absent because a lack of 15.000 Euros on the budget.

RICARDO75
23rd July 2010, 13:54
In the italian championship they run the oficial Punto built in 2010 from Abarth, but on the other events, Rossetti usualy drives a car from Procar

http://www.s2000rally.com/car-detail.php?car=41
http://www.s2000rally.com/car-detail.php?car=40
http://www.s2000rally.com/car-detail.php?car=134

Francis44
24th July 2010, 20:10
The organizers of the rally are trying to convince Fiat Portugal to support Basso entry, in the end he may even go to Madeira.

HaCo
24th July 2010, 20:22
That would be awesome. The only one who is really able to beat the IRC top drivers on Madeira with an Abarth is Basso.

N.O.T
24th July 2010, 20:43
According the the media from Madeira, Basso is absent because a lack of 15.000 Euros on the budget.

if they are honest ( which i doubt ) this amount is ridiculously low given the whole amount needed for an entry

Francis44
24th July 2010, 21:32
if they are honest ( which i doubt ) this amount is ridiculously low given the whole amount needed for an entry

Not really, I doubt a full entry with rented car in IRC dosen't pass the 60.000 euros mark.

RS
24th July 2010, 21:58
The organizers of the rally are trying to convince Fiat Portugal to support Basso entry, in the end he may even go to Madeira.

When is the deadline?

I really wonder if anybody could beat Basso in the same car on Madeira!

Francis44
24th July 2010, 23:47
When is the deadline?

I really wonder if anybody could beat Basso in the same car on Madeira!

He entered for the competition so aslong as He's able to ship the car and equipment on time it's ok, cars will ship in 5 days but there is alway the chance to ship everything in the Navier Armas, which leaves Saturday I think, so they have less than a week.

Tom206wrc
25th July 2010, 13:15
Força Bruno Magalhaes !!! After a brilliant rali Açores and very good past Vinho da Madeira I'm confident he can win there :bounce: :bounce:

Tom206wrc
25th July 2010, 13:20
What about Neuville and Wittmann ??? Don't see them on latest provisional entrylist :confused:

PLuto
25th July 2010, 16:47
Franz wont start on Madeira. And also Neuville didnt had this event in his plans.

Madeira
25th July 2010, 17:19
Miguel Campos and the spanish team were testing yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXH3x5rneg&feature=player_embedded#!

JAM
25th July 2010, 20:19
Not really, I doubt a full entry with rented car in IRC dosen't pass the 60.000 euros mark.

Maybe i didn't explained correctly... In the overall budget to this rally, Basso is only missing 15.000 Euros.

The budget is not 15.000 Euros, this is the value that is missing.

Francis44
25th July 2010, 22:14
Maybe i didn't explained correctly... In the overall budget to this rally, Basso is only missing 15.000 Euros.

The budget is not 15.000 Euros, this is the value that is missing.

I understood correctly,what I was trying to say is that to participate in one of those rally's with a rented car it's dosen't cost more than 60000 euros.

So I was pointing that 15000 euros is still a big amount of the budget.

Tom206wrc
27th July 2010, 09:07
When is entrylist available :confused:

Francis44
27th July 2010, 12:16
When is entrylist available :confused:

Probably tomorrow.

Tom206wrc
27th July 2010, 13:59
On another forum I've read rumour Snijers could run there in 207 and Hevia in Fabia :confused:

Francis44
27th July 2010, 14:11
On another forum I've read rumour Snijers could run there in 207 and Hevia in Fabia :confused:

The organisation revelead the main competitors and they revelead 19 S2000 cars, but neither Hevia or Snijers were present.

[Madeira-Rally]
27th July 2010, 15:10

Maybe someone from another planet put that rumour on the internet :s mokin:

pucky54
28th July 2010, 19:48
Entry list is online

http://www.ralivm.com/entryList/index.cfm

Raven
29th July 2010, 09:27
Can someone make this thread "cross post" to be also visible on ERC forum?

I would like to spend again holidays on Madeira, I enjoyed it a lot. What can be more fun than ocean, mountains, good weather and a rally? Oh and a honeymoon ;)

I think Magalhaes and Kopecky will fight for the win, while Hanninen, Meeke and maybe Loix will be not far behind. I don't know what to expect from Campos?

It's a pity that Teodosio, Madeira are missing and why there is no Camacho?

[Madeira-Rally]
29th July 2010, 10:34
Camacho isn't competing this year... and Teodósio is doing only some races... Madeira is very expensive.. so.. the right event to miss for who have budget problems...

Tom206wrc
29th July 2010, 17:20
No Luca Betti neither, though :mark:

Luis Pacheco
29th July 2010, 17:28
Italy:
Giandomenico Basso – Fiat Punto S2000
Luca Rossetti – Fiat Punto S2000
Corrado Fontana – Peugeot 207 S2000
Luigi Fontana – Peugeot 207 S2000
Luca Betti – Peugeot 207 S2000
Marco Tempestini - Peugeot 207 S2000
Marco Cavigioli – Fiat Punto JTD

Belgium:
Freddy Loix – Skoda Fabia S2000
Dominique Bruyneel – Peugeot 207 S2000
Renaud Brunkart – Nissan Micra

Other nationalities:
Daniel Oliveira – Peugeot 207 S2000
Jan Kopecký – Skoda Fabia S2000
Juho Hänninen – Skoda Fabia S2000
Kris Meeke – Peugeot 207 S2000
Burcu Cetinkaya – Peugeot 207 S2000

Other Portuguese:
Bruno Magalhães – Peugeot 207 S2000
Vítor Pascoal – Peugeot 207 S2000
Miguel Campos – Ford Fiesta S2000
Nuno Barroso Pereira – Subaru Impreza WRX
Pedro Peres – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
João Fernando Ramos – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
Armando Oliveira – Citroën C2
Ricardo Moura – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX
Rui Moniz – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR

Local Portuguese:
Vítor Sá – Peugeot 207 S2000
Miguel Nunes – Peugeot 207 S2000
Bernardo Sousa – Ford Fiesta S2000
Filipe Freitas – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
João Magalhães – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
Rui Pinto – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
João Silva – Renault Clio R3

What a contrast between this entry list and the one from Açores..

(RalisMadeira.com)

What a contrast between the "ghost" entry list and the "real" entry list. :eek: :eek:

Francis44
29th July 2010, 17:34
What a contrast between the "ghost" entry list and the "real" entry list. :eek: :eek:

Would you guys please stop with those stupid arguments?!Rally is Rally.

This is turning into another Rally on South or North Episode.

Please enjoy both events. Im sure I will enjoy Madeira, flying Saturday to there.

Luis Pacheco
29th July 2010, 22:45
What I said is not an argument, much less stupid. Just stated a fact.

And apparently is to scratch a few more names until the start of the race ...

N.O.T
30th July 2010, 06:01
you also have north - south rivarly ?

We also have one of those...aren't they Fun ?

[Madeira-Rally]
30th July 2010, 10:55

This a normal situation in Madeira.. as everyone knows!

Every years it's the same... but ok... I'm used to this... :s mokin:

I must say... that the biggest mistake was to announce Basso... because he is a really great driver, with a different car from other top IRC competitors.. and a guy that could win the race.

The other guys... don't make any big difference...

Francis44
30th July 2010, 13:09
you also have north - south rivarly ?

We also have one of those...aren't they Fun ?

Sometimes they can be fun, altough they got old a long time ago.

Madeira
2nd August 2010, 23:33
Video about Peugeot Portugal testing today:
http://www.ralismadeira.com/videos/videostestes/ralismadeira-testesbrunomagalhaescarlosmagalhaesrvm.wmv

mousti
4th August 2010, 18:35
Loix starts in Madeira again with the official 3rd Skoda Fabia Evo2! Because RGRS had logistic problems..

Luis Pacheco
4th August 2010, 22:40
Loix, Meeke or Magalhães. One of them will win.

mousti
5th August 2010, 00:18
Don't underestimate Kopecky for sure!

PLuto
5th August 2010, 03:48
Photos from scrutineering (http://forum.autosport.cz/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=341&p=40566#p40565)

wwbroe
5th August 2010, 06:06

Loix isn't in optimum condition, still having lot of pain at his injured shoulder. He had motoraccident on Stefan Everts benefit cross in juli. Another pilot drove over his arm when he was on the ground after a fall. That is the reason of the injurie. Hope he will do fine alltough i doubt Skoda will allow him to win if he is in front of Kopecky or Hanninen.

Wim_Impreza
5th August 2010, 10:01
Loix said in the newspaper here that his test before this rally was cancelled and that he will be happy with a 5th place after the first stages.

In my opinion the fight for victory will be between Meeke and Magalhães and close behind them Kopecký. Peugeot can and probably will win this round on the experience of the last years.

I am agree with Mousti. Luis Pacheco underestimates Kopecký.

I forgot my pickems. :(

RS
5th August 2010, 11:01
Hope he will do fine alltough i doubt Skoda will allow him to win if he is in front of Kopecky or Hanninen.

Skoda don't really seem to do team orders like that.

For the rally overall I agree that the Meeke/Magalhaes should be at the front then maybe Loix/Kopecky/Rossetti just behind them.

Wim_Impreza
5th August 2010, 11:15
Skoda don't really seem to do team orders like that.

Indeed, that is one of the reasons that I support for Škoda and their drivers. As example Loix won Ypres ahead of Kopecký.

Mirek
5th August 2010, 13:05
Shake online: http://www.ralivm.com/onlineResults/shakedown.cfm?displayYear=2010

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 13:23

Madeira is not an easy task for newcomers.

HaCo
5th August 2010, 13:29
Loix never did very well on road mountains. Hope he can get in top 3, but doubt it :(

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 14:16
Live stream to watch the Super Special stage later this evening.
http://www.tvfixe.com/portugueses/rtp-acores.html

The quality is not good but is what we can get.

[Madeira-Rally]
5th August 2010, 15:18
In normal condition Loix don't have any chance in Madeira... he is very "agressive" with the car, and in Madeira you need a different driving style to be on top.

I hope Hanninen and Kopecky can fllow Bruno's pace... if not, there wwill be no competition... Bruno will have a easy victory.

My doubt is Meeke... he can be very fast in Madeira... because.. there is nothing to loose.. he really have to win here to keep the champ. alive.

But ok... that what we have nowadays and we have to acpet it!

PLuto
5th August 2010, 16:15
Live results will be here: http://www.irc-results.com/2010/irc/madeira

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 16:26
Shakedown video

http://www.ralismadeira.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=629:video-do-shakedown&catid=3:multimedia&Itemid=10

ProRally
5th August 2010, 17:10
Loix starts in Madeira again with the official 3rd Skoda Fabia Evo2! Because RGRS had logistic problems..

To put it nicely .... :D :D :D :D

pucky54
5th August 2010, 18:38
Live stream to watch the Super Special stage later this evening.

The quality is not good but is what we can get.

Hopefully it will work tonight

mousti
5th August 2010, 18:50
Madeira is not an easy task for newcomers.
Ypres is the same, but world class drivers can handle every road surface! Duval could even win there with no experience at all ;)

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 18:50
Sometimes is offline.

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 18:56

Now I heard on the radio that Kopecky was last year in Madeira on holiday. After this I have to recognize i underestimate the Skoda driver. :laugh:

dimviii
5th August 2010, 19:26
Sometimes is offline.

you are reffering about live stream or Duval? :p :

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 20:08
you are reffering about live stream or Duval? :p :

Both. :D

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 20:09
Another live stream.

http://www.tvtuga.com/rtp-n/

pucky54
5th August 2010, 20:09
hmmm no stream :(

They will also show it on RTP N?

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 20:13
hmmm no stream :(

They will also show it on RTP N?

I´m seeing both streams and they are on.

pucky54
5th August 2010, 20:14
jepp, thx just started

noel157
5th August 2010, 20:27
All starting reverse I presume? Reverse order that is :)

Edit - RR just answered my question.

noel157
5th August 2010, 20:49
Hope we've just got an ad break...
Is the other feed working for anybody?

bluuford
5th August 2010, 20:51
Pulp Fiction?
Anybody else?

noel157
5th August 2010, 20:53
Yip, Pulp Fiction and now the news? Help, can't get the other feed.

dimviii
5th August 2010, 20:56
refresh button guys!

Mirek
5th August 2010, 20:57
You have to switch to another program and back - according to Pluto. I don't watch it personally.

noel157
5th August 2010, 20:58
Refresh works, thanks.

JRodrigues
5th August 2010, 21:08
There's some problems with the numbers. Bruno is #7 and Kopecky is #6. In live-timing it's the opposite, so Bruno is fastest until now.

Mirek
5th August 2010, 21:12
It's fixed now.

noel157
5th August 2010, 21:16
I wonder if Magalhaes will protect Meeke from the Skodas tomorrow? Bruno had his win in the last event, it's maybe payback time.

Mise
5th August 2010, 21:17
I've never seen a roundabout in a stage.
So how is it possible to miss it?
There can't be roundabouts that many that you can forget about them.
Who drives that Lukoil Pug?

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 21:21
I've never seen a roundabout in a stage.

The roundabouts in portugueses rallyes are fashion in our days. :s pinhead:

Mirek
5th August 2010, 21:27
Who drives that Lukoil Pug?

Marco Tempestini, gentleman driver, but with FIA B priority for some Eastern European zone cup...

Luis Pacheco
5th August 2010, 21:28
Tomorrow at 11:00am CET another live stage. I think this one with the big jump near the football stadion.

Mise
5th August 2010, 21:51
]Marco Tempestini, gentleman driver, but with FIA B priority for some Eastern European zone cup...

Thanks.

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 10:10
Magalhães, Kopecky and Loix doing the same time in the first half of the stage.

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 10:11
Fontana with a puncture.

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 10:12
Magalhães stop in the stage.

Mirek
6th August 2010, 10:15
Kopecký will obviously have problems with Tempestini on next stage.

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 10:15
Magalhães had a puncture. Vitor Sá and Vitor Pascoal to.

Ucci
6th August 2010, 10:34
]Kopecký will obviously have problems with Tempestini on next stage.
Are they starting in one-minute order??

Mirek
6th August 2010, 10:35
Kopecký yes as he is first non-priority driver.

PLuto
6th August 2010, 10:41
Starting order with times (http://www.irc-results.com/2010/irc/madeira/2etapa.php)

WRC1
6th August 2010, 10:44
so no problem for kopecky as he is 2 min behind tempestini (who is incredible slow...)

Bartek
6th August 2010, 10:51
Uuu, Rox beat Meeke and Hanninen at 3 stage, Abarth is old but faaaast :) Forza Luca ;)

stepunk
6th August 2010, 10:52
so no problem for kopecky as he is 2 min behind tempestini (who is incredible slow...)

Tempestini was quite good on gravel... but it was 15 years ago! ;)

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 10:56
Magalhães had a big crash

WRC1
6th August 2010, 10:57
oh...kopecky finished ss3..tempestini not yet :( seems the 2 minutes gap where not enough

Mirek
6th August 2010, 10:59
Kopecký without brakes

HaCo
6th August 2010, 11:00
Loix never did very well on road mountains. Hope he can get in top 3, but doubt it :(

I will have to review my opinion I guess, like others too! :D

Watch the Punto fly!

fmcv
6th August 2010, 11:02
Luís, can you hear Antena 3 Madeira?

Fiat-131-Abarth
6th August 2010, 11:03
Vai Rox! Vai Fiat!
As I always said. The Punto is still capable for very good times with the right drivers. It´s a pity that Basso couldn´t start in Madeira.

I hope the two Magalhaes are unhurt.

HaCo
6th August 2010, 11:03
Maghalaes went off :(

hari
6th August 2010, 11:11
oh...kopecky finished ss3..tempestini not yet :( seems the 2 minutes gap where not enough

tempestini is a big problem for kopecky on day 1

WRC1
6th August 2010, 11:19
tempestini is a big problem for kopecky on day 1

wich is very very sad....

maybe this "gentleman driver" can decide the race/championship...kopecky should ask for 4 minutes gap....

fmcv
6th August 2010, 11:25
Yes and you are paying attention only to the IRC competition but there are other drivers from the portuguese or the madeira championships who are losing time even if they are following some IRC regulars... Anyway, this is rallying!

HaCo
6th August 2010, 11:29
What is the weather like in the mountains?

Madeira
6th August 2010, 11:36
What is the weather like in the mountains?
The weather is fine now!!
Big crash for Bruno and lot of troubles on brakes for so many drivers in SS3

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 11:43
The ladie Burcu blocked the Gr.N leader (Rui Pinto) and the man was mad in the final of the stage.

WRC1
6th August 2010, 11:45
Yes and you are paying attention only to the IRC competition but there are other drivers from the portuguese or the madeira championships who are losing time even if they are following some IRC regulars... Anyway, this is rallying!

sure, there are always differences but this is really too much, tempestini lost 1 minute on 16km and almost 4 (!!!) minutes on 21 km stage, this is absolutly not normal and officials should/must react NOW!!

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 11:47
Luís, can you hear Antena 3 Madeira?

Now is offline. :confused:

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 12:16
At the radio Magalhães said he lost the brakes.

Mirek
6th August 2010, 12:24
sure, there are always differences but this is really too much, tempestini lost 1 minute on 16km and almost 4 (!!!) minutes on 21 km stage, this is absolutly not normal and officials should/must react NOW!!

Tempestini isn't that slow. He drove behind Fontana on SS2 and than 11 km without brakes on SS3.

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 12:40
Loix said in the newspaper here that his test before this rally was cancelled and that he will be happy with a 5th place after the first stages.

For sure he is very very happy. ;)

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 12:42
http://ww1.rtp.pt/wportal/sites/tv/ralimadeira2010/videos2010.php

At minute 20 we can see Magalhães crash.

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 12:55
Live stage now

hari
6th August 2010, 12:59
http://ww1.rtp.pt/wportal/sites/tv/ralimadeira2010/videos2010.php

At minute 20 we can see Magalhães crash.

really a hard crash!

HaCo
6th August 2010, 13:09
Yep, that is a hard off!
http://a.imageshack.us/img9/4599/schermafbeeldingen1j.jpg

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 13:19
Bernardo Sousa´s car catch fire.

Bartek
6th August 2010, 13:21
RTP Madeira is only for Portugal or this channel is international? Today live stage is end? and tomorrow what hour they start live relation?

Raven
6th August 2010, 13:30
Looks like there was something wrong with the Magalhaes' car...

Wasted Talent
6th August 2010, 13:38
Looks like there was something wrong with the Magalhaes' car...

Yes, looks like no brakes at the front

WT

pucky54
6th August 2010, 13:39
hmmm...looks like brake failure. There are no brake lights in the braking zone to the right hander. The corners before you always saw them when he was braking. He tries with handbrake but it was too late. (I would say from what I saw on TV)

At the radio Magalhães said he lost the brakes.

Sorry read that too late, but confirms what you saw on TV.

Mirek
6th August 2010, 13:50
Yes, looks like no brakes at the front

WT

It looks like Pucky said - an attempt to stop the car by handbrake.

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 13:57
RTP Madeira is only for Portugal or this channel is international? Today live stage is end? and tomorrow what hour they start live relation?

RTP Madeira is only for Madeira islands. Yesterday the Super Special stage was live at nacional RTP and RTP Açores.

Today the second live stage was also live at RTP Açores and tomorrow RTP Madeira will transmit two stages. RTP Açores will broadcast one of them. Maybe national RTP will broadcast too.

Confused? :D

Madeira
6th August 2010, 14:20
Accident of Bruno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SRP5PdFFt4

Mintexmemory
6th August 2010, 14:42
The ladie Burcu blocked the Gr.N leader (Rui Pinto) and the man was mad in the final of the stage.

What the hell are the Peugeot marketing team thinking of? First the crash at Ypres, now the mobile road block at RVM. Fiesta R2 at the back o0f the field no problem, in an S2000 I think we have a recipe for disaster. I will watch her progress on the Rally Deutschland with interest :rolleyes:

ProRally
6th August 2010, 15:08
Accident of Bruno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SRP5PdFFt4

Already removed by user.... it says

fmcv
6th August 2010, 15:13
New link for Magalhaes's crash:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFMVbCoyqlg&feature=player_embedded#!

modri dirkac
6th August 2010, 15:19
Jap, looks like no brakes at all. Only hand brake ... :eek:

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 15:24
Both Fiestas are out in the same stage with the same problem: fire.

This situation is not new for the Fiesta...

fmcv
6th August 2010, 15:36
Magalhães had no brakes and no stop lights... Even without brakes shouldn't the stop lights go on?

RICARDO75
6th August 2010, 15:40
Jap, looks like no brakes at all. Only hand brake ... :eek:

Yes. Bruno said that when he pressed the brake pedal it looked like is clutch. No pressure at all.

hari
6th August 2010, 15:58
Skodas take charge in the afternoon, impressive

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 16:02
One more stage win for Loix. Not bad for a guy with an injured shoulder.

wwbroe
6th August 2010, 16:16
One more stage win for Loix. Not bad for a guy with an injured shoulder.

For an "old" man with an injured shoulder :D :) ;)

RS
6th August 2010, 16:43
Really close times today as always on Madeira and an amazing performance by Rossetti and Loix.

wwbroe
6th August 2010, 16:53
Great time for Victor Sa on this stage (SS9), being fourth on this one. :eek:

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 17:08
Seeing the pace of Rosseti imagine Basso there.

RS
6th August 2010, 17:21
Seeing the pace of Rosseti imagine Basso there.

Wait for Sanremo :up:

HaCo
6th August 2010, 17:26
Maybe Loix was right about the problems he had with Kronos: he was not allowed to use his own setup in the 207. How is it in the Skoda team?

noel157
6th August 2010, 18:11
This news/gossip better be good!

wwbroe
6th August 2010, 18:32
Another besttime for Loix on stage 10, alltough Kopecky is really close. He is closing in on Meeke. :)

wwbroe
6th August 2010, 18:52
Besttime for Rox on stage 11, but Kopecky is coming closer and closer to Meeke, only 0.4 sec between them now.

hari
6th August 2010, 19:09
Rossetti missing?

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:13
Rossetti crashed heavily. Hanninen lost time because rossetti's car was on the middle of the road. co-driver may have a broken arm.

wwbroe
6th August 2010, 19:19
Is the stage stopped?

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:19
Drivers are cruising through the stage. There will be decisions by the stewards.

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:20
yes the stage is stopped. What will happen to the times of those who completed the stage is te big question right now...

alleskids
6th August 2010, 19:22
damn, it was getting exciting, a Abarth screwing up the Peugeot's and the Skoda's :(

Raven
6th August 2010, 19:28
****, Rox aout of the rally, like last year... was it again too fast?

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:31
six minute delay for the next stage.

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:33
It will be posted a time on the web sites but that time is not the ultimate decision by the stewards. This will only happen later this afternoon. So don't get fooled by the times that will be shown...

wwbroe
6th August 2010, 19:36
But i suppose normally the drivers who finished the stage will keep their time that they have driven? The rest will be given notional time i suppose?

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:38
Rossetti's co-driver seems to be ok. No broken arm apparently.

WRC1
6th August 2010, 19:40
but as rox was the first car on the road, i think every car was somehow slowed down when passing the plave where the crash happend

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:40
But i suppose normally the drivers who finished the stage will keep their time that they have driven? The rest will be given notional time i suppose?

Yes, I guess you are correct but that time may be other than the 09:16,0 that is now on the web.

fmcv
6th August 2010, 19:41
but as rox was the first car on the road, i think every car was somehow slowed down when passing the plave where the crash happend

Reports from location state that Hanninen was the one who lost the most time.

wwbroe
6th August 2010, 20:01
Again besttime for Loix, who stays in the lead overnight. Kopecky just behind Meeke for second overall. Meeke is really catched between the Skoda's, having a very difficult task tomorrow. ;)

noel157
6th August 2010, 20:03
Meeke is holding on well considering he's stuck between 2 faster cars.

fmcv
6th August 2010, 20:17
SS 13 cancelled. Drivers who haven't completed the stage will follow the alternative road defined by the road book towards Funchal.

Mirek
6th August 2010, 20:59
Car of Rossetti after crash... http://forum.autosport.cz/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=341&p=40718#p40717

Ucci
6th August 2010, 20:59
After first day small surprise for me-leading Loix, I didn't expect him to be first after 1.day. Anyway, big disappointment over Rossetti's accident.....He showed on the best way, that there is still some blood in Punto's veins! I expect tomorrow attack from Meeke, he must drive over the limit as he has Kopecky hanging on his neck, hope he stays on the road.... Disaster for N4 cars, Rui Pinto almost six minutes behind after first day....

Luis Pacheco
6th August 2010, 22:32
Magalhães crash onboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLFCrwLknB8

Mintexmemory
6th August 2010, 23:20
Most of the Pickems are now relying on the order of the top 4!
2nd in this rally would not be a bad result for Meeke if Hanninen is 4th as that is likely to be a dropped result. Meeke must win Sanremo and Scotland (legally this year!) plus 1 other event in order to stand a chance

[Madeira-Rally]
7th August 2010, 00:22
Magalhães had no brakes and no stop lights... Even without brakes shouldn't the stop lights go on?

Of course yes... the sensor for the stop lights is on the pedal... you just have to press the pedal, and the lithgts should work.. ;)

Bobcat
7th August 2010, 03:39
Both Fiestas are out in the same stage with the same problem: fire.

This situation is not new for the Fiesta...
You're wrong.
Miguel Campos, a winner in Madeira in 2003, was forced out by an electrical fault, while a fire in the engine bay of Bernard Sousa’s...
http://www.ircseries.com/html/readnews.asp?id=2033

René
7th August 2010, 07:15
Sousa

http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/11/47/50/08/sousa210.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=368&u=11475008)

modri dirkac
7th August 2010, 08:19
Uff, great shot!

hari
7th August 2010, 09:26
Day 2 has just started and the Skodas set the pace!

wwbroe
7th August 2010, 09:40
Yes, another besttime for Fast Freddy, Jan just a fraction faster as Meeke, coming at 0.9 sec overall. Great battle between the two of them. Unfortunally i have to leave now, so i won't be able to follow rest of the day. :(

Mirek
7th August 2010, 10:24
Kris Meeke lost alternator belt. There will be big problem to get to service. I hope he get there.

Luis Pacheco
7th August 2010, 10:25
You're wrong.
http://www.ircseries.com/html/readnews.asp?id=2033

Fire in Campos´s car was what I heard yestarday on the radio. Thanks for the correction.

Video of Bernardo
http://www.ralismadeira.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=645:a-desistencia-de-bernardo-sousa&catid=3:multimedia&Itemid=10

WRC1
7th August 2010, 10:36
]Kris Meeke lost alternator belt. There will be big problem to get to service. I hope he get there.

looks not very good as the next service is just after ss17!! after stage16 just regrouping (breakfast) and refulling...than long ss17 and service :(

Luis Pacheco
7th August 2010, 10:36
Next stage live in 15 minutes.

http://ww1.rtp.pt/multimedia/emissaoTV.php?tv=3

fmcv
7th August 2010, 10:38
and refuelling requires that the engine is not working...

Mirek
7th August 2010, 10:41
Colin said on the radio that Kris tried to make some provisional belt from some wires. I don't believe it works but maybe...

René
7th August 2010, 10:58
]Colin said on the radio that Kris tried to make some provisional belt from some wires. I don't believe it works but maybe...

The solution it's women nylon but in summer time not easy to find it

Luis Pacheco
7th August 2010, 10:59

They cut the signal online... :(

http://www.tvtuga.com/rtp-a/

Mirek
7th August 2010, 11:00

Only noticias there :(

fmcv
7th August 2010, 11:08
Tried to find an alternative but i couldn't do it...

Meeke seems to be on a regular pace.

noel157
7th August 2010, 11:25
Peugeot UK day 1 video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvgFXM77IFo

noel157
7th August 2010, 12:00
Is RR breaking up for anybody else?

Madeira
7th August 2010, 12:08
Meeke out of race!!

noel157
7th August 2010, 12:11
Sure? Belt again?

hari
7th August 2010, 12:12
Meeke out of race!!
what happened?

René
7th August 2010, 12:13
Did he received an external help???

noel157
7th August 2010, 12:14
He finished stage.

noel157
7th August 2010, 12:17
Out.

fmcv
7th August 2010, 12:20
Hanninen: puncture

René
7th August 2010, 12:21
Kris Meeke stopped in the stage and retired due to mechanical problems.

eloyf1
7th August 2010, 12:27
Those mechanical failures are Skoda's fault too, isn't it Mr. Quesnel?