PDA

View Full Version : A little upset...

flracing
9th June 2010, 14:52
I added a thread called "Perfect Driving Line... by FLRacing" it is not spam, but genuine. Please put it back. My name is Paul Griffiths, Bristol, UK. Just remember the name, im the original perfect driving line driver. I feel like crap right now, it's a ten year secret that i could lose out by due to this forum deleting my post. where have you ever heard that performing the perfect driving line gives you a new feeling throughout your entire body? It's lucky im clever and I doubt anyone will work it out. But if someone does, what do I get? NOTHING! Heres some more evidance of who i am. Im the chap that worked out that lifting crude oil by bucket and engine is very profitable and the world will be using my idea in the future when we can no loinger use pumps to extract crude oil from out deep sea. Please motorsportforums.com look after your users! :)

Sonic
9th June 2010, 15:15
I added a thread called "Perfect Driving Line... by FLRacing" it is not spam, but genuine. Please put it back. My name is Paul Griffiths, Bristol, UK. Just remember the name, im the original perfect driving line driver. I feel like crap right now, it's a ten year secret that i could lose out by due to this forum deleting my post. where have you ever heard that performing the perfect driving line gives you a new feeling throughout your entire body? It's lucky im clever and I doubt anyone will work it out. But if someone does, what do I get? NOTHING! Heres some more evidance of who i am. Im the chap that worked out that lifting crude oil by bucket and engine is very profitable and the world will be using my idea in the future when we can no loinger use pumps to extract crude oil from out deep sea. Please motorsportforums.com look after your users! :)

WTF?

Daniel
9th June 2010, 15:18
WTF x 2

ShiftingGears
9th June 2010, 15:50

Pass the bong

Dave B
9th June 2010, 16:11
Nurse! He's out of bed again!

Dave B
9th June 2010, 16:14
where have you ever heard that performing the perfect driving line gives you a new feeling throughout your entire body?

No, I can't post what I'm thinking, although the ban would probably be worth it :p

flracing
9th June 2010, 16:32
No, I can't post what I'm thinking, although the ban would probably be worth it :p

Whats up dave? never met a clever chap before?

Remember Dave, when people have new ideas there usualy seen as crazy.

I have invented the perfect driving line, but not the forces of the universe.

MrJan
9th June 2010, 16:38
Please can we reinstate the first thread? I like this guy, he's different from everyone else :)

MrJan
9th June 2010, 16:44
If anyone wants to have a chat with Paul then they might be able to give him a bell on ***** 780 782.

Seriously dude, if that's your number then be careful about what you leave lying around on the internet. Tidy enough 1-series though, is that a petrol or a diesel?

flracing
9th June 2010, 16:47
If anyone wants to have a chat with Paul then they might be able to give him a bell on ***** 780 782.

Seriously dude, if that's your number then be careful about what you leave lying around on the internet. Tidy enough 1-series though, is that a petrol or a diesel?

WTF! what are you on?

flracing
9th June 2010, 16:49
I thought i might have a good time on this forum, i guess not.

Dave B
9th June 2010, 16:53
So you've come on here to tell us about an invention that you can't tell us about as you'll have wasted a decade of work?

And the proof of your credentials is a method of extracting crude oil which, if true, could earn you billions? So why are you wasting your time here? Get yourself out to the Gulf of Mexico and offer your services to BP!

Thanks for the laughs though.

flracing
9th June 2010, 17:10
So you've come on here to tell us about an invention that you can't tell us about as you'll have wasted a decade of work?

And the proof of your credentials is a method of extracting crude oil which, if true, could earn you billions? So why are you wasting your time here? Get yourself out to the Gulf of Mexico and offer your services to BP!

Thanks for the laughs though.

No, i worked it out 10 years ago, just around the time they said "oil was hard to find" and "the perfect glide is not possible".

MrJan
9th June 2010, 17:13
I tell you what. Next time I decide to go for a spin up Cheddar Gorge I'll drop you a line and we can meet up for a little drive :)