PDA

View Full Version : Future F1 stars

Wild Dog
9th June 2010, 14:02
Let's talk about future GP winners and WDC winners in F1.

Who do you think can touch Hamilton and Vettel in 2015 etc.?

UltimateDanGTR
9th June 2010, 17:28
tough one.

esteban guitierrez is my best bet.

Wild Dog
9th June 2010, 19:17
Good guess i think..

Maybe these could be good drivers too:

Jules Bianchi
Daniel Ricciardo
Brendon Hartley
Charles Pic
Kevin Magnussen
Dennis Lind
Antonio Felix Da Costa
Robert Wickens
Alexander Rossi
Josef Newgarden
Carlos Huertas
Roberto Merhi
Albert Costa
Carlos Sainz Jr.
Mark Megens

Maybe i have missing someone?

Mark in Oshawa
9th June 2010, 19:20
I dunno...Ferrari just signed an 11 year old guy from Montreal to their karting program....

ArrowsFA1
10th June 2010, 14:09
Formula 2 was created to produce the F1 stars of the future wasn't it, and while the likes of Palmer, Stoneman and Eng are leading the way I don't see any of them being ready, or in a position, to make the step up to F1 any time soon.

UltimateDanGTR
10th June 2010, 16:59
Formula 2 was created to produce the F1 stars of the future wasn't it, and while the likes of Palmer, Stoneman and Eng are leading the way I don't see any of them being ready, or in a position, to make the step up to F1 any time soon.

agreed. they are going to have to prove themselves in GP2 before they can even contemplate F1. F2 is in the middle of F3 and GP2 IMO, Its basically another GP3. except F2 was first.

Placid
14th October 2010, 03:33
Conor Daly
JR Hildebrand

3rd February 2011, 08:32
GP2 tag's formula 1 is new which is arrive on the motor sports. Sorry no more information have me know.

Chevy Pickup trucks for sale (http://www.pickuptruckscenter.com) | Forest River Rvs (http://www.superrvcenter.com)

mr.Jones
27th December 2012, 20:17
I think that Kevin Magnussen has potential, he has the skills and the will to go into F1. I mean just look at his test times at abu dhabi this season (2012). Maybe its because im danish, and a Mclaren fan but, it would be awesome to see him in F1 by 2015. :-)

Mouflaf
8th January 2013, 02:40
so few Italians.... why? no funding?

Mouflaf
8th January 2013, 02:41
so few Italians.... why? no funding?

Or is it that they can't drive? bad temperament and impatience like my father :p

Luzhny
7th February 2013, 12:13
Daniel Ricciardo is doing well but perhaps not as good as many expected...

lars75
12th May 2013, 20:41
Well what do we think of Robin Frijns right now?

Is that a F1 worthy contender?

zako85
22nd May 2013, 03:06
Well what do we think of Robin Frijns right now?

Is that a F1 worthy contender?

Definitely worthy. He just won a GP2 race without having a full time ride. Supposedly he destroyed everyone in Formula Renault 3.5 last year.

26th June 2013, 23:16
definitely!

28th August 2013, 19:39
No doubt that Daniel Ricardo is best choice and i also like but i do not satisfy with them when he is on the road i also do not know why this happened...

lars75
18th December 2013, 21:05
Well there is a new contender on his way to the F1!

His name is Max Verstappen, son of former F1 driver Jos Verstappen.

He is 16 years old at the moment.

He won everything possible in Karting and is the most succesfull driver in Karting in historie. Nobody has won more championships in his career or during one year then Max did. Only 2012 was a year with a few errors that cost him the championship that year, but it did make him focus even more.

2005 - 7 yrs old - Champion Belgian Mini Class - undisputed champion
2006 - Champion Belgian Mini Class - undisputed champion
2007 - Champion Belgian Mini Max Class - undisputed champion
Champion Dutch Mini Max Class - undisputed champion
2008 - Champion Belgian Mini Max Class
Champioen Benelux Mini Max Class
Champion Belgian Cadet Class
2009 - Champion Belgian Mini Max Class
Champion Benelux Mini Max Class
Champion Belgian KF5 Class
2010 - International debut for CRG. Between 2010 and 2013 he won several championships in WSK World and Euroseries KF3, KF2, KF and KZ Class as CIK/FIA
World and European Championships in KF and KZ Class.
2013 - Winner KF2 Winter Cup
Winner WSK Master Series KZ2
Winner WSK Euroseries KZ1
CIK/FIA European Champion KF
CIK/FIA European Champion KZ
CIK/FIA World Champion KZ
3rd CIK/FIA World Champion KF

Now he did some testing in FR2.0 on diverend locations, with several teams and always was quickest on the track, took fastest track time in FR2.0 in Hungary and was quickest in the rain on Spa. He also tested a F3 Motopark car on Valencia, was the fastest on the track with drivers like Auer and Rosenqvist also driving. But also he was fastest ever in a F3 car on the Valencia track also and beat the time set by Dillmann.

Want to know more about this future star?

http://www.verstappen.nl/news/