PDA

View Full Version : Herbert to assist Stewards

Retro Formula 1
27th May 2010, 14:03
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83892

Now, surely little Johnny hasn't upset anyone, has he? After all, we've seen Hills character assassinated and some disgusting accusations and acts of hate after he tried to do this job. In fact, the people responsible should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves but that's too much to ask for.

Lets hope for a nice quiet GP.

UltimateDanGTR
27th May 2010, 14:06
well, lets hope on track action isnt quiet.

lets have a nice quiet weekend in the stewards room though.

Tazio
27th May 2010, 14:09
I thought Herbert already did one race.
Maybe I dreamed it? :p

Retro Formula 1
27th May 2010, 15:43
I thought Herbert already did one race.
Maybe I dreamed it? :p

He did indeed in Malaysia.

SGWilko
27th May 2010, 16:22
He did indeed in Malaysia.

Should he not, therefore, be strung up by his testicles with a gauze hung beneath him to catch the grass and mud that still comes out of legs after his F3 accident........?

Mark
27th May 2010, 16:29
He still might hold a grudge against Schumacher for being better than him..

SGWilko
27th May 2010, 16:38
He still might hold a grudge against Schumacher for being better than him..

You mean Herbert was a match for the Shoe until Mike threw his toys out the cockpit and stopped sharing info..........

fandango
27th May 2010, 17:53
So now the stewards can make their weird and inconsistent decisions and hide behind another public face (although admittedly it's probably a bit difficult to hide behind Herbert).

ioan
27th May 2010, 18:21
You mean Herbert was a match for the Shoe until Mike threw his toys out the cockpit and stopped sharing info..........

:eek: You mean Herbert wasn't able to set up his car on his own and he needed MS' data?!
I can't believe you just said that! :D

UltimateDanGTR
27th May 2010, 20:21
He didn't say that.
Brundle made a comment a while back saying that Herbert was barred from seeing Schumachers data while they were at Benetton but his own data was being used on both sides of the garage. It caused abit of tension, and I'm not suggesting it was right or wrong.. :)

ah, tension between a german and a brit.

where have i heard that before?

ioan
27th May 2010, 22:29
He didn't say that.
Brundle made a comment a while back saying that Herbert was barred from seeing Schumachers data while they were at Benetton but his own data was being used on both sides of the garage. It caused abit of tension, and I'm not suggesting it was right or wrong.. :)

Where did Brundle buy his crystal ball, just so that I know where not to buy one in case I am tempted to write F1 articles. :\

race_director
28th May 2010, 00:47
as far as i remember herbert is a nice guy, has been fair . not like other lola's, he will be fair. i bet

Ari
28th May 2010, 07:03
OH NO JOHNNY HERBERT!

Sorry, just had to say that.

Retro Formula 1
28th May 2010, 11:04
ah, tension between a german and a brit.

where have i heard that before?

1914-1918
1939-1945
2010 Only once so far.... ;)