PDA

View Full Version : [ERC, PL] Rally Poland 2010

Raven
26th May 2010, 07:33
There was a leak in the rally office ;) and the entry list is here: http://www.v10.pl/archiwum/rajdy/aktualnosci/polski/lista_zgloszen_rajd_polski.pdf

The organizers have a stupid rule (one of many) not to publish entry list too early. I don't know why, as there is nothing to be proud of, not even one surprise.

[Madeira-Rally]
26th May 2010, 09:55
Nice entry list for a ERC event...

It will be nice to see what Rossetti will do agains top Polish drivers...

Raven
26th May 2010, 11:33
Rox may foucs on ERC, I hope he won't!

Btw - Kajetanowicz just registered for ERC, Ruta too.

Francis44
26th May 2010, 11:38
Nice Entry List!!!!

Wim_Impreza
26th May 2010, 15:30
I am a bit disappointed to see so few foreign drivers in this event.

Tom206wrc
26th May 2010, 17:59
]Nice entry list for a ERC event...

It will be nice to see what Rossetti will do agains top Polish drivers...

He may rather battle against a french driver who was three times polish champion :D
I think Holowczyc will be the best national driver here :cool:

Jarek Z
26th May 2010, 20:47
You call it nice entry list?! Where are foreign crews?! At leasrt Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, Latvians, Russians, Germans, Czechs don't live far from Poland... :down:

Wim_Impreza
26th May 2010, 20:54
Indeed Jarek. That is what I want to say too. Poland is a classic and I am almost sure this rally had never so few foreign crews as this year. :(

Mirek
26th May 2010, 20:58
Czechs don't live far from Poland... :down:

The problem is that almost no-one here has gravel suspension. Therefore they logically choose tarmac events to run.

Wim_Impreza
26th May 2010, 21:03
There are always some Czech teams in the Lausitz Rally each year and that is also a gravel rally. ;) Why not in Poland then?

havk
26th May 2010, 21:12
He may rather battle against a french driver who was three times polish champion :D
I think Holowczyc will be the best national driver here :cool:

I rather think it would be Kosciuszko, I think he could even win the rally. Unfortunetley there is no more pickems for ERC but here is my predictions:

1. Kosciuszko
2. Bouffier
3. Kuzaj
4. Rossetti
5. Holowczyc
6. Kajetanowicz
7. Solowow
8. Kuchar
9. Staniszewski
10. Oleksowicz

Rossetti 1st on the road on 1st day...

Mirek
26th May 2010, 21:13
There are always some Czech teams in the Lausitz Rally each year and that is also a gravel rally. ;) Why not in Poland then?

Lausitz Rally is located right on D/CZ border. Most of our crews who drive there are locals who take part in local Lausitz Cup on three-countries border (Lausitz Rally, Rally Lužické Hory and Rajd Karkonoski). Some of them doesn't even regularly drive in CZ.

Jarek Z
26th May 2010, 21:19
]The problem is that almost no-one here has gravel suspension. Therefore they logically choose tarmac events to run.

Are you trying to tell me that Kopecky doesn't have gravel suspension? Tosovsky drives gravel rallies each year, too. I'm sure there are more examples. It is sad that there are always so many Polish crews on Barum Rally, but Czech crews never want to come to Poland, even in the times when it was held on tarmac.

But it may be also Polish organizers' fault. I'm sure you have better organizers than we do :(

Wim_Impreza
26th May 2010, 21:20
Ok, thank you for the answer Mirek. I didn't knew that the Lausitz Rally isn't so far for Czech people then the Polish ERC round. Still I thought there should be more Czech crews, as the Polish drivers go to Rally Bohemia this year.

Mirek
26th May 2010, 21:25
Are you trying to tell me that Kopecky doesn't have gravel suspension? Tosovsky drives gravel rallies each year, too. I'm sure there are more examples. It is sad that there are always may Polish crews on Barum Rally, but Czech crews never want to come to Poland, even in the times when it was held on tarmac.

But it may be also Polish organizers' fault. I'm sure you have better organizers than we do :(

Kopecký drives only IRC and CIR. He is factory driver and doesn't really choose where he is starting or not. In same date he is on Sardinia.

Tošovský drives only Mitropa plus events around his home. He also never drives rallies which are run through Sunday. He says that on Sunday a man should stay with his family. It might sound strange but he's doing that way...

Ok, thank you for the answer Mirek. I didn't knew that the Lausitz Rally isn't so far for Czech people then the Polish ERC round. Still I thought there should be more Czech crews, as the Polish drivers go to Rally Bohemia this year.

From Czech border to Lausitz it's few kilometers. To Mikolajki it's 750 km. It's not close at all. There must be a good reason to drive that far. It's quite expensive and takes a lot of time for just a trip.

Regarding Bohemia... I'm sure that most of Polish drivers aren't happy to show their sponsors for national championship abroad...

HaCo
26th May 2010, 21:38
I think the entrylist is ok for an ERC rally.

Let the battle begin!

PLuto
26th May 2010, 21:39
I am sure, that if Rajd Polski is on tarmac, you have minimum of 5 czech crews. Lausitz has also one advantage - it is at the end of the season, so some crews are going there for fun on gravel. But I can analyze you crews from Czech, which started last year on Lausitz Rallye 2008:

Radek Mifka - it was due to Lausitz Cup, he is doing only few events around his home (+ maybe Deutschland), for example on eastern part of Czech republic he hasnt been for a very long time

Martin Semerad - it was test on gravel before PWRC

Jiri Tosovky + Jaroslav Mikulenka - they are not usually starting in czech championship, only in Mitropa Cup

Karel Macek - due to Lausitz Cup, it was his first start abroad after very long time

historic drivers Klokoncik+Kristan+Belohradsky - due to Lausitz Cup with financial help of local organisers

Jan Slehofer - he wanted to make a start of gravel at the end of the season

And thats all. Most of them didnt start.

And 2009? Only Semerad+Semerad+Jakub Denk, thats all.

I must tell you - if you have this year Rajd Zimowy in February (and with snow), you have a minimum of 10 czech crews on start...

Jarek Z
26th May 2010, 22:08
PLuto, sometimes you are much too optimistic. Rally of Poland was held on tarmac roads of Lower Silesia for more than 10 years. And the only Czech driver that I remember from that time that came here is Miroslav Jandik. No Pech, no Kresta, no Trojan, no Vojtechs, no Hrdinka, no Valousek, not anybody else from Czech Republic came to compete in Poland. And some of them had less than 200 km to Wroclaw or Klodzko.

PLuto
26th May 2010, 22:32
But it was in times, where almost nobody from czech starts abroad, now it is little bit different. If Rajd Polski will be on tarmac, you have on start for sure Tlustak, Odlozilik, Cerny and I think also others. But the actual main problem is gravel for czech crews.

Raven
27th May 2010, 07:17
PLuto, but Tlustak is on entry list!

JarekZ, you forgot about Jindrich Stolfa :-)

Czech rallying is similar to polish, they think that they are fast on home ground, until the moment that top driver comes with a visit...

PLuto
27th May 2010, 09:39
Raven, situation really changed. Some drivers are starting abroad - you can watch some events in ERC, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia. Ok, if I am not talking about drivers who are participating in more events in one series (Tlustak+Cerny+Odlozilik in ERC and Tosovsky+Mikulenka+Tomek+Slehofer+Dvorak+Jiratko in Mitropa Cup), look at the starting crews in Saturnus (Pech, Stajf, Behalek, Valousek last year, Zednik, Slehofer), last year Rally Bulgaria with Miroslav Jakes, last two years on Rally Antibes with Tomas Pletka and Egon Smekal, Waldviertel with Radek Mifka and Milan Liska, Jan Cerny, Robert Adolf, Robert Caloun. And I can also remember Janner Rallye (also when he was out of czech championship) and many events in Slovakia...

Tom206wrc
27th May 2010, 18:49
So Corrado Fontana seems to think GrN is better than S2000 on gravel :confused:

tolis
27th May 2010, 18:52
So Corrado Fontana seems to think GrN is better than S2000 on gravel :confused:
He also used an Evo IX in last year's gravel Elpa Rally, as you may remember Tom! :)

Mirek
27th May 2010, 19:19
In Poland 2008 also. He doesn't drive Pug on gravel because he isn't fast on that surface and Lancer is cheaper.

Jarek Z
28th May 2010, 22:28
Good news for Belgians. Kajto will return to Symtech team for Rally of Poland and the rest of the season. He will drive a newly built Subaru Impreza in 2010 specification.

tolis
28th May 2010, 22:29
Good news for Belgians. Kajto will return to Symtech team for Rally of Poland and the rest of the season. He will drive a newly built Subaru Impreza in 2010 specification.
Do we know the reason?

Tom206wrc
29th May 2010, 11:03
I would like to see Kajto in an S2000 :mark:

Jarek Z
29th May 2010, 12:16
Do we know the reason?

It was planned. Two rallies in a Tommi Makinen car was only a temporary solution. Subaru from Tommi was perfect (you saw how Kajto won Lotos Rally), but Kajto is happy to return to Symtech.

Raven
29th May 2010, 17:29
The latest evolution of the car was just not ready.

Jarek Z
31st May 2010, 13:04
Yesterday Holek won Warminski Rally. Now it's time for the Rally of Poland ;)

http://rallyonline.pl:84/ft.php?idg=4835&pg_[go]=22

vino_93
31st May 2010, 21:23
Woh, beautiful livery :)

Jarek Z
3rd June 2010, 17:26
The world must be coming to an end. Szymon Ruta will be competing in the same team as Holowczyc. A few photos from their shared test session:
http://rallyonline.pl:84/g.php?1&pg_%5bdesc%5d=+DESC&modex=pokaz&T%5bid%5d=4842

Mirek
3rd June 2010, 17:29
What's wrong with that? It makes Holek sure he would never loose with his team colleague :D

Raven
3rd June 2010, 18:20
Holek driving on reverse is faster than Ruta!
When you open the encyclopedia looking for a word "duffer" you can find Ruta's photo ;) Perfect example of a driver with money (or knowledge of right people) and no talent.

Jarek Z
4th June 2010, 16:16
Skakedown for Rally of Poland was held today on the gravel "race" track in Mikolajki. Final results as well as a 3-minute video can be found here:
http://rajdy.autoklub.pl/news/testowy-dla-rossettiego,30133

Jarek Z
4th June 2010, 17:14
Antonin Tlustak will miss the rally. 49 crews are going to appear on the starting line.

Tom206wrc
4th June 2010, 17:56
SS1 running :cool:

Jarek Z
4th June 2010, 19:00
Wow! Equal time for Bouffier, Solowow and Rossetti on SS1!

[Madeira-Rally]
4th June 2010, 19:26
Wow! Equal time for Bouffier, Solowow and Rossetti on SS1!

hum... I see different times here...

http://rally-base.com/2010/rally-poland-2010/

where are you looking at stage times?

EDIT:

sorry.. I was looking at stage 2 times... hehe

Tom206wrc
5th June 2010, 07:40
Suspension damage on SS3 for Kuzaj...who would have bet how long his race will last ??? :p :

Bouffier takes the lead :cool:
But Kajto very strong too :eek:

Hipo1990
5th June 2010, 08:12
Kajto GO! :)
Italians in this stage very slowly..

Tom206wrc
5th June 2010, 09:41
Holowczyc on SS5 ??? :confused:

Tom206wrc
5th June 2010, 09:46
Engine pb for Holek :mad:

wwbroe
5th June 2010, 10:58
What happened with Rosetti, he is far off the pace now. :confused:

Tom206wrc
5th June 2010, 11:40

Because first on road maybe :confused:

Jarek Z
5th June 2010, 11:52

Rossetti says there is a lot of loose gravel on the road, but who knows if it is true.

Kosciuszko, Fontana and Protasov are out of the rally due to technical problems with their cars. Holowczyc lost four minutes after engine problems.

Hipo1990
5th June 2010, 13:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hqDe7evZAE Kajto onboard on SSS.

Hipo1990
5th June 2010, 14:16
Holowczyc retire after broken suspension... Bouffier engine failure.. Kajetanowicz leading the rally.
What a rally!

Tom206wrc
5th June 2010, 14:49
Disaster regarding reliability for Peugeot once again :mad:

Hipo1990
5th June 2010, 15:25
http://rallyonline.pl:84/g.php?1&pg_[desc]=+DESC&modex=pokaz&T[id]=4854
http://rallyonline.pl:84/g.php?1&pg_[desc]=+DESC&modex=pokaz&T[id]=4855
some photos from day 1

Hipo1990
5th June 2010, 17:26
Video after ss6
http://www.rsmp.info/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=20&video_id=439&lang=pl

havk
5th June 2010, 18:37
Kajto is a class of his own on this rally, he impress me even more than Bouffier who drive S2000 car although N-group Subaru with 33 mm restrictor also seems to be very fast. Hope Bouffier, Holowczyc and Kosciuszko will drive tomorrow in super rally. Solowow, Kuchar and Oleksowicz also have a good pace.. Kajetanowicz is a brilliant talent.

wwbroe
6th June 2010, 07:22
And another besttime for Kajto on opening stage of day 2. Looks like the rest cannot beat him in this rally. :) Rosetti is not doing good times, i wonder what is the reason for this?

Jarek Z
6th June 2010, 11:37
I also don't understand why Rossetti cannot compete with top Polish drivers. Maybe he's not driving 100%?

By the way, here is what happened to Holowczyc yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT--6hI4qE0

Jarek Z
6th June 2010, 11:41
And another besttime for Kajto on opening stage of day 2. Looks like the rest cannot beat him in this rally. :)

But it's actually Solowow, who was fastest on the first loop of the Sunday stages. Kajto won SS10, but Solowow was fastest on SS11 and SS12.

Mirek
6th June 2010, 11:41
He is in Fiat... don't forget ;)

wwbroe
6th June 2010, 12:16
I also don't understand why Rossetti cannot compete with top Polish drivers. Maybe he's not driving 100%?

By the way, here is what happened to Holowczyc yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT--6hI4qE0

That is surely one big watersplash. Bad luck for Holek there. :(

Francis44
6th June 2010, 12:28
That's what you get when you start to make rally cars as princesses.

Those cars have to be tuff, just like the old ones were.

Mirek
6th June 2010, 12:50
Water in the engine (from vapor in exhaust). That's bad for any engine doesn't matter if new or old.

Jarek Z
6th June 2010, 13:50
]He is in Fiat... don't forget ;)

He won Adriatico Rally with the same car... don't forget ;)

Mirek
6th June 2010, 13:51
It's Italian ground, completely different characteristic of stages. Poland is way faster.

Jarek Z
6th June 2010, 13:52
Apparently Kuzaj rolled on SS15! Just one more crash in his long career... does it make any difference in his life?

Jarek Z
6th June 2010, 16:01
Some videos from the rally:
http://www.rsmp.info/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=20&video_id=439&lang=pl

Hipo1990
6th June 2010, 16:58
Kajto wins 67th Rally Poland! it's two in a row on gravel, Congratulations!

HaCo
6th June 2010, 17:13
Kajto wins 67th Rally Poland! it's two in a row on gravel, Congratulations!

This time with a Belgian team!! :D

http://foto.rallyonline.pl/GALERIA/2010/06/polski/oes_13_marcin/foto002.jpg
http://rallyonline.pl:84/ft.php?idg=4858&pg_[go]=1

Ucci
6th June 2010, 17:24
Woow..Kajto is a true exception in the Europe, everywhere around N4 cars do not have any chance even on a gravel against S2000, but this young Polish driver is breaking taboos....I must concentrate more on Polish championship, until now I was yust hearing from your destroyer-Kuzaj...and he did it again....
About Rossetti-his victory at Adriatico was a result of fortunate circumstances, normaly he has no chance against Andreucci on gravel....Yust wait for a San Marino, beginning first weekend of July!

Jarek Z
6th June 2010, 17:42
Maybe there is another driver somewhere in Europe, that uses group N car like Kajto? Maybe somewhere in Finland, Sweden or Estonia? Or is Kajto one of a kind?

Anyway, standings after Rally of Poland, according to Autoklub.pl:

ERC:
1 Rossetti (103)
2 Betti (40)
3 Kajetanowicz (37)
4 Oleksowicz (35)
5 Fontana (32)
6 Sołowow (30)

Polish championship:
1 Kajetanowicz (100)
2 Sołowow (99)
3 Kuchar (95)

Hipo1990
6th June 2010, 17:43
Great big photos of Kajto
http://www.sprt.pl/lang.pl/no/foty/112

wwbroe
7th June 2010, 08:10
Maybe there is another driver somewhere in Europe, that uses group N car like Kajto? Maybe somewhere in Finland, Sweden or Estonia? Or is Kajto one of a kind?

Anyway, standings after Rally of Poland, according to Autoklub.pl:

ERC:
1 Rossetti (103)
2 Betti (40)
3 Kajetanowicz (37)
4 Oleksowicz (35)
5 Fontana (32)
6 Sołowow (30)

Polish championship:
1 Kajetanowicz (100)
2 Sołowow (99)
3 Kuchar (95)

Well, you have Jasper Van den Heuvel from the Netherlands, he is also very quick Gr.N driver. He will be in Ypres and also Kajto will be in Ypres, so we can compare. Alltough Van den Heuvel did many times Ypres before, so it wouldn't be fair to compare really their times. :)

[Madeira-Rally]
7th June 2010, 09:43
Yes, it won't be fair to compare Kajto times in Ypres, because it will be is first there (if I'm not wrong... I think he only did the recce last year)

But, Kajto is beating Kuzaj and Bouffier, both are really fast drivers... and they can't do nothing against Kajto...

Kajto is proving all of his talent... and... interesting that in almost all champ. everibody says that EVO IX is much better than Impreza, Kajto move from an EVO IX to a Impreza and he is proving that if you have the right material it's possible to be very fast with a Subaru... really great for Kajto!!!

Raven
7th June 2010, 10:39
]But, Kajto is beating Kuzaj and Bouffier, both are really fast drivers... and they can't do nothing against Kajto...
Nothing? Bouffier won day II of Lotos Rally and was leading Rally Poland until SS7.
But with no doubt we can say Kajto is currently the fastest polish driver.

ProRally
7th June 2010, 10:47
Apparently Kuzaj rolled on SS15! Just one more crash in his long career... does it make any difference in his life?

Any you tube yet ? He has long list .... :D :D

[Madeira-Rally]
7th June 2010, 11:17
Nothing? Bouffier won day II of Lotos Rally and was leading Rally Poland until SS7.
But with no doubt we can say Kajto is currently the fastest polish driver.

I say nothing... because.. they didn't beat him yet :s mokin:

Off course.. if Bouffier, Hollek or even Kuzaj... if they have no problems... they sould beat Kajto... but in fact, they didn't yet... and we must give credit to Kajto ;)

Sarac330d
7th June 2010, 13:20

There is in Hungarian championship, driver named Asi is faster than anyone else in championship, and he is driving EVO IX

Mirek
7th June 2010, 13:59
I heard that Hungarian Gr.N car can use special fuel (methanol?). Maybe someone can confirm?

Sarac330d
7th June 2010, 15:30
I am not sure that in Hungary they can use Bioethanol, probably yes, here in serbia we can use this fuel, becouse it is in our regulations permited to use any fuel that you can buy at gas-station or you can use special racing fuel.

Bioethanol is fuel that you can buy on various gas-stations in every country, you can find it under name E85.

Recently one EVO IX in Serbia is maped on 33mm restrictor and on E85. Gain between 32mm+ETS racing fuel and 33mm+E85 is significant. Car has more power in complete rpm range. Also Mr. Schwemmin who maped this car told us that this fuel is better for engine, turbo,...
Only deficit when compare E85 with racing fuels is that car needs much more liters/100 km.

Also i think in most championships in Europe this fuel is forbiden. I don`t know why when you can buy it regulary at gas-station.

urabus-denoS2000
7th June 2010, 15:39
Don+t forget about Pech , he is still THE GrN driver for me ;)

Can't wait for Kuzaj video , hopefully someone has recorded it

Mirek
7th June 2010, 15:55
I am not sure that in Hungary they can use Bioethanol, probably yes, here in serbia we can use this fuel, becouse it is in our regulations permited to use any fuel that you can buy at gas-station or you can use special racing fuel.

Bioethanol is fuel that you can buy on various gas-stations in every country, you can find it under name E85.

Recently one EVO IX in Serbia is maped on 33mm restrictor and on E85. Gain between 32mm+ETS racing fuel and 33mm+E85 is significant. Car has more power in complete rpm range. Also Mr. Schwemmin who maped this car told us that this fuel is better for engine, turbo,...
Only deficit when compare E85 with racing fuels is that car needs much more liters/100 km.

Also i think in most championships in Europe this fuel is forbiden. I don`t know why when you can buy it regulary at gas-station.

I didn't mean bioethanol but methanol with octane number 110 or something like that. I was told that by one Czech driver but I don't have it confirmed.

Grzesieek
7th June 2010, 16:24
My movies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaWRWw9SlNA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ahDpwKHdI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG8C3Dt9P3g

Ciko
7th June 2010, 19:19
]I heard that Hungarian Gr.N car can use special fuel (methanol?). Maybe someone can confirm?
Yes, it's allowed to use bioethanol in Hungary!

Mirek
7th June 2010, 19:21
So yes and no :) Bioethanol and methanol are two different things ;)

Ciko
7th June 2010, 19:34
]So yes and no :) Bioethanol and methanol are two different things ;)
ooppsss, sorry :)

Sarac330d
7th June 2010, 19:46
I am sure that he is not using something that is against rules, all other drivers can use same things as Asi.
But he is fastest at this moment.
Also i think he is one very fast driver.

I think that Asi and Kajetanowicz are only one in Europe for the moment which are faster with Gr.N car than S2000 drivers in their championships.

Mirek
7th June 2010, 19:58
Asi was excluded for violation of rules many times so I'm not sure about him ;)

Ciko
7th June 2010, 20:47
]Asi was excluded for violation of rules many times so I'm not sure about him ;)
That's true, but he showed something on Catalunya last year. :)

Mirek
7th June 2010, 20:53
I'm sure he is bloody fast but You know it's not necessary to win at all cost...

Jarek Z
7th June 2010, 21:01
Well, you have Jasper Van den Heuvel from the Netherlands, he is also very quick Gr.N driver. He will be in Ypres and also Kajto will be in Ypres, so we can compare. Alltough Van den Heuvel did many times Ypres before, so it wouldn't be fair to compare really their times. :)

You are right. Van den Heuvel is almost as good as Bijvelds once was :)
Although there will be no comparison between him and Kajto, because I'm sure Kajto will not drive 100%. It will be his first time in Ypres and you know how difficult first times in Ypres can be. Do you remember certain Kankkunen? ;)

wwbroe
7th June 2010, 22:33
You are right. Van den Heuvel is almost as good as Bijvelds once was :)
Although there will be no comparison between him and Kajto, because I'm sure Kajto will not drive 100%. It will be his first time in Ypres and you know how difficult first times in Ypres can be. Do you remember certain Kankkunen? ;)

Yes, but i also remember guys like Toivonen, Rorhl, Pond, Rosetti and Meeke for example, who were all very fast at first visit at Ypres. Some of them even won at first sight. :D

Mirek
8th June 2010, 09:56
Back to the topic :)

Great video with extreme cutting by Solowow (0:54): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLQDVHEMygU

CricketsFilm
8th June 2010, 10:10
Online HD Video from Special Stages of Rally Poland 2010 - FIA European Rally Championship Round 3:
http://www.cricketsfilm..com "Fia European Rally Championship Channel TV"

Mirek
9th June 2010, 15:56
GREAT video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMpuJSHUaKo&feature=player_embedded

Jarek Z
13th June 2010, 13:14
Does anybody know what happened to Fontana and Betti on this rally?

Mirek
13th June 2010, 17:35
I think that both had engine problems.

Jarek Z
19th June 2010, 10:26
Thanks a lot Mirek.

Hipo1990
22nd June 2010, 08:47
Kuzaj roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1bZpjP-rHU&playnext_from=TL&videos=MFwTXGNhIcY&feature=sub

Jarek Z
7th July 2010, 17:32
Extreme watersplash on the stages of Rally Poland. Have you ever seen anything like that? :)

wwbroe
7th July 2010, 18:05
Extreme watersplash on the stages of Rally Poland. Have you ever seen anything like that? :)

This is crazy, i wonder what this has to do with rallying? :eek:

Mirek
7th July 2010, 22:57
Walter, have You heard about Safari? ;)

wwbroe
8th July 2010, 04:43
]Walter, have You heard about Safari? ;)

In Safari rallye this could happen, but in normal rally it is a little over the limit in my opinion. :D