PDA

View Full Version : Free iPhone App

MarkC
24th May 2010, 11:44
We have launched a free iPhone App for AR1.com available from the Apple iPhone and iTouch App store. We hope you enjoy it and would welcome feedback.

We also would like to hear what other platforms you might want to see us have an app for. Two that come to mind are the Blackberry and the Android.

slorydn1
24th May 2010, 15:55
We have launched a free iPhone App for AR1.com available from the Apple iPhone and iTouch App store. We hope you enjoy it and would welcome feedback.

We also would like to hear what other platforms you might want to see us have an app for. Two that come to mind are the Blackberry and the Android.

Hey MarkC, long time no see :wave:

Hey y'all, this a'int spam...its MarkC, and admin type from way back in the day.....

Blackberry would be fine by me
Droid would work for my brother...

harvick#1
24th May 2010, 17:12
I like Spam in the mornin' :s mokin: :D

I might have to check this out for my itouch, thanks Mark

Fred Basset
25th May 2010, 12:55
Hey MarkC, long time no see :wave:

Hey y'all, this a'int spam...its MarkC, and admin type from way back in the day.....

and who got both me and you banned together Slo as he has a total lack of sense of humour.. never forget that..

slorydn1
25th May 2010, 23:09
and who got both me and you banned together Slo as he has a total lack of sense of humour.. never forget that..

I remember that had happened, I forgot who did that.....oh well, that was 7 or 8 years ago....by the look of things I have gotten along ok since then, a lot of water under the bridge...