PDA

View Full Version : The next time ...

RaceFanStan
4th March 2007, 02:24
you go to another forum here at MSF, look at how many "guests" are lurking ...
Things are quiet tonight & not any new conversations in the NASCAR forum ...
so while I was looking for something to talk about I saw 10 "people" viewing Chit Chat ...
so I clicked in & 9 of the 10 were just guests, only 1 member ! :eek:
I wonder what the attraction to watch & not talk is, I love to talk. :laugh:

LeonBrooke
4th March 2007, 05:55
I'm often seeing that - dozens of people on, but I'm the only member - everyone else is a guest...

Erki
4th March 2007, 09:18
I think we are like big movie stars here, people are watching us and all.
I really think I should be a better boy, I'm after all a role model. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/r8dno1/aok/hand/00.gif

Now where's the red carpet...

Ian McC
4th March 2007, 10:03
As long as they pay attention to the 'Do not feed the members' sign then everything will be fine.

DonnieDarco
4th March 2007, 16:03
But.............I like Pringles :D

Hazell B
4th March 2007, 16:06
As long as they pay attention to the 'Do not feed the members' sign then everything will be fine.

You mean I'm not allowed to feed Rat Fan any more? What am I to do with all these out of date Pot Noodles from the skip round the back of Iceland? :s

The other night I was the only visible member, then there was one cloaked member and 11 guests. We're therefore too boring to speak to according to over 85% of the viewing public :laugh:

Ian McC
4th March 2007, 17:08
So there is something worse than spending hours on here posting rubbish, spending hours on here and not posting anything :D

Captain VXR
4th March 2007, 17:39
I sometimes see loads of viewers but not any members in the touring car section

LeonBrooke
4th March 2007, 19:56
The other night I was the only visible member, then there was one cloaked member and 11 guests. We're therefore too boring to speak to according to over 85% of the viewing public :laugh:

That sounds about right... oh no! What have I got myself into!? :D