PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher is back.

ratonmacias
17th May 2010, 15:29
so after 6 races the real Schumacher is back. he is penalized for wrongly overtaking Alonso on the last lap. now i dont care he deserves to be called the chin for his monaco antics.

Schumacher + Monaco = Cheating.

Daika
17th May 2010, 16:15
Schumacher got the popular vote in Monaco. Look around all the forums, most say Schumacher penalty is wrong. We don't need this thread, you don't like schumacher. We get it

Roamy
17th May 2010, 16:23
Schumacher has more "chins" than a chinese phone book

Daika
17th May 2010, 16:44
North and South-Korea will be playing in the Football world cup.

gloomyDAY
17th May 2010, 16:56
so after 6 races the real Schumacher is back. he is penalized for wrongly overtaking Alonso on the last lap. now i dont care he deserves to be called the chin for his monaco antics.

Schumacher + Monaco = Cheating.Passing under green flags? Yes, what a cheater. :rolleyes:

I'm glad Mike is back. I hope he's a thorn is Alonsita's side for the rest of the season.

ratonmacias
17th May 2010, 17:21
Passing under green flags? Yes, what a cheater. :rolleyes:

I'm glad Mike is back. I hope he's a thorn is Alonsita's side for the rest of the season.

if Schumacher did everything right how come is he penalized. jean todt must hate brawn and schumacher thats it.

Retro Formula 1
17th May 2010, 17:40
Silly flame thread. If Schumacher did anything wrong it's interpreting a vague rule and cannot see how anyone can suggesting cheating.

Perhaps we should rename this the Troll thread.

Daika
17th May 2010, 17:53
Ballack won't be playing for Germany in the world cup because of injury. Huge lost for them. Schumacher is German so this is sort of ontopic. I lOVE SCHUMACHER, because is the thread says so.