PDA

View Full Version : Hamlin vs Bowyer

slorydn1
15th May 2010, 22:13
Wow...thats all I can say at this point...

harvick#1
16th May 2010, 00:10
feud is already over, Bowyer's chance at a win was taken away, and since Nascar does nothing to drivers who wreck 7 guys, Bowyer took it upon himself to make sure with a safe way to make sure Hamlins chances were at zero also.

justice on the track was served and the drivers policed themselves, onto tomorrow

Crunch™
16th May 2010, 06:27
feud is already over, Bowyer's chance at a win was taken away, and since Nascar does nothing to drivers who wreck 7 guys, Bowyer took it upon himself to make sure with a safe way to make sure Hamlins chances were at zero also.

justice on the track was served and the drivers policed themselves, onto tomorrow

I thought that was great,as Denny said "eye for an eye" i guess!!!
I do wonder how tomorrow will pan out between them two.

Mark in Oshawa
17th May 2010, 06:17

Yup...the drivers sorted it out themselves...so of course one day, one of them wont get out of the car...and then NASCAR will have NO moral authority to do jack...