PDA

View Full Version : Cracks have now appeared

rickos
15th May 2010, 14:43
Like any egg, this egg is cracking.

http://twitter.com/sarahholtf1/status/14036793059

Just a matter of time before this one is scrambled, eaten and eliminated down the drain.

......... can he now explain Rascasse?

edv
15th May 2010, 15:26
There should be no excuse for anybody to be in anyone's way in Q3. Like the announcers said...all teams know where each car is on the track down to the nearest metre at any given time.

ShiftingGears
15th May 2010, 15:27
Neither Mercedes driver was happy with their qualifying performance.

gloomyDAY
15th May 2010, 15:54
Who is that bish?

ioan
15th May 2010, 15:57
Like any egg, this egg is cracking.

http://twitter.com/sarahholtf1/status/14036793059

Just a matter of time before this one is scrambled, eaten and eliminated down the drain.

......... can he now explain Rascasse?

Now we are starting threads based on what anyone twitted?

ioan
15th May 2010, 15:58
Who is that bish?

No one, but anyone can have an account on Twitter nowadays and claim that they are closely linked to F1.

rickos
15th May 2010, 17:02
Now we are starting threads based on what anyone twitted?

... seems even a twit knows more than an "expert."

A published quote from one who does not twit (is that a half-twit?).

"Michael Schumacher (7th, Q3 - 1m 14.590s)
"Qualifying confirmed that the gaps between the teams are smaller here but not small enough to really get some profit out of it, which is what we would have wished obviously. We all had some concerns about qualifying because of the number of cars but I have to say that from my point of view, everybody did a great job. I had a clean situation most of the time, except for once unintentionally with Nico. I think we got out of the car what we could today and the positive news is that I am on the inside which is a good starting position and our starts have gone well recently. So we can at least hope to make up one or two positions for the race."

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/5/10786.html

ioan
15th May 2010, 18:21
... seems even a twit knows more than an "expert."

A published quote from one who does not twit (is that a half-twit?).

"Michael Schumacher (7th, Q3 - 1m 14.590s)
"Qualifying confirmed that the gaps between the teams are smaller here but not small enough to really get some profit out of it, which is what we would have wished obviously. We all had some concerns about qualifying because of the number of cars but I have to say that from my point of view, everybody did a great job. I had a clean situation most of the time, except for once unintentionally with Nico. I think we got out of the car what we could today and the positive news is that I am on the inside which is a good starting position and our starts have gone well recently. So we can at least hope to make up one or two positions for the race."

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/5/10786.html

It clearly says unintentionally so nothing to see here.

i_max2k2
15th May 2010, 19:41

Exactly, nothing extraordinary, even Ross Brawn said they could not give enough information about driver positions in Q3. It seem that they had better pace, and could probably do a much better race tomo, given a clean start or say getting out intact from the First corner.

markabilly
15th May 2010, 19:48
wait a second, let me get my bash schuie goggles on....

wait ....wait....dam...must be something wrong with these goggles

oh i see it now,,,,, Brawn is telling MS, we will release Nico right behind rubens and in front of you, so you can sandwhich him in so he does not back off rubens, get some clear track and air, get a great Qing lap and take pole, making you look worse.....

see drink the kool aid and it all becomes clear,

opps where is my tinfoil hat??????it was around here somewhere

F1boat
15th May 2010, 19:50
I hope that Michael will use the clean side and will overtake Nicolette. Keep my fingers crossed!

ioan
15th May 2010, 21:49

oh i see it now,,,,, Brawn is telling MS, we will release Nico right behind rubens and in front of you, so you can sandwhich him in so he does not back off rubens, get some clear track and air, get a great Qing lap and take pole, making you look worse.....

:laugh:

Great post! You made my day! :up:

airshifter
16th May 2010, 00:12

I did see some tin foil hats, but all of them were down at the MS basher tent area. Just walk in and tell them you are a Nico supporter, then nobody will question you picking one up. :s mokin:

markabilly
16th May 2010, 07:21
I did see some tin foil hats, but all of them were down at the MS basher tent area. Just walk in and tell them you are a Nico supporter, then nobody will question you picking one up. :s mokin:
don't need to , found out lewis H. stole mine and I made him give it back....he is all upset saying how can he drive tomorrow without it, so don't expect much for him in the race.

Of course he could try to sneak in the tent

race_director
16th May 2010, 09:31
IMO atleast we here should not allow witter comments from people which we have not heard in life time .

are the mods listening .

Infact the forum shld come with rules for this abt content source all that.