PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama's new supreme court nominee gay?

markabilly
14th May 2010, 12:02
So has Obama decided to let a new judge onto the court, who is gay, but just does not want to come out of the closet just yet?

The news media is already ranting and raving on her behalf..... :rolleyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Supreme_Court/elena-kagan-supreme-court-nominee-subject-rumors-sexuality/story?id=10634611

Eki
14th May 2010, 12:14
Does it matter?

Sonic
14th May 2010, 12:25
Does it matter?

Ditto.

markabilly
14th May 2010, 12:25
only if she is not into threesomes

markabilly
14th May 2010, 12:32
what i think is funny is how the media and all are running around screaming it ain't true.....

methinks the lady doth protest too much

Mark
14th May 2010, 12:45
Does it matter?

Exactly, who cares.

Like in the UK, Peter Mandelson, he's gay, everyone knows it. But he's never stated one way or another, and why should he. It's completely irrelevant to everything.

Rudy Tamasz
14th May 2010, 12:59
The things is, everybody in the States would love to know whether she is gay or straight or animal lover or whatever else. Americans did good job of erasing the line between public and private and now it is hard to say whether they suffer from media hysteria or truly enjoy it.

GridGirl
14th May 2010, 13:14
This thread may have been interesting years ago when there was more stigma associated with being gay. Now its a bit....Blehhhh who cares. There obviously wasn't much other news to fill the newspaper columns. Although, I would assume her nearest and dearest already know she's gay. Finding that out in a newspaper is a little harsh.

Brown, Jon Brow
14th May 2010, 15:05
Are homosexuals not allowed in the supreme court?

markabilly
14th May 2010, 15:13
don't really care although in some states such activities would be a crime. what really amuses me is all the heated denials by the media and her supporters

Tazio
14th May 2010, 16:51
what i think is funny is how the media and all are running around screaming it ain't true.....

methinks the lady doth protest too much
You’re a Stud Hoss! Why don’t you hop on your MV Augusta cruise to DC and come on to her?
If she can resist your "silver tongued" romantic advance she would be empirically proven to be gay. Or you could sit in your living room, let your Harem lavish you and just let it go :beer: u-um cherry

Bob Riebe
14th May 2010, 19:23
don't really care although in some states such activities would be a crime. what really amuses me is all the heated denials by the media and her supporters
That seems to be the attitude on the airwaves, but occasionally with the-- "as she may have to judge on homosexual marriage, perhaps that is why they are trying to keep the lid on a pot no one is trying to open"

Easy Drifter
14th May 2010, 19:49
There may be some genuine questions as to her qualifications but her sexual orientation is not one of them!

Alexamateo
14th May 2010, 22:16
Ruth Marcus says no.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/13/AR2010051304685.html

markabilly
15th May 2010, 00:35
You’re a Stud Hoss! Why don’t you hop on your MV Augusta cruise to DC and come on to her?
If she can resist your "silver tongued" romantic advance she would be empirically proven to be gay. Or you could sit in your living room, let your Harem lavish you and just let it go :beer: u-um cherry
think I will put her to the real test, and take sarah palin for some double your fun, double your pleasure and report back when mission completed.

I would invite you but you are out in Calfornication, so i will just toss the ole sarah p, on board. The vibration from the motor will be just what she needs....

Roamy
15th May 2010, 05:50
well look at her the only person who would want to screw her is Janet Napalitano. And if they wanted a 3 some they would call Janet Reno