PDA

View Full Version : Free weekly rally eMagazine

handbrakes&hairpins
13th May 2010, 12:42
Bringing you the latest international rally news, insightful columnists, in-depth feature and technical articles and award-winning photography, HANDBRAKES & HAIRPINS is a free weekly eMagazine dedicated to rallying.
It is distributed once a week as high-quality PDF (less than 2MB file size!).

Our online home is at:
http://handbrakeshairpins.wordpress.com

To download this week' issue of HANDBRAKES & HAIRPINS, please click this link:
http://handbrakeshairpins.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/hh-132.pdf

Thank you!

tolis
13th May 2010, 16:23
Please stop advertising your e-magazine!!! It's really nice, but the forum is not for advertising, please... :mad:
Where are the moderators to delete these threads???

amilk
13th May 2010, 16:36
Please stop advertising your e-magazine!!! It's really nice, but the forum is not for advertising, please... :mad:
Where are the moderators to delete these threads???

It's still rallying, why not?

Mirek
13th May 2010, 16:45
Starting 7 new threads with advertisement in one moment isn't really polite. Doesn't matter if it's rally linked or not.

tolis
13th May 2010, 16:46
It's still rallying, why not?
Yes amilk, but the magazine has advertisements and maybe handbrakes&hairpins wants to spread the magazine in order to gain more popularity for the advertisers. If he wants to inform us, he should copy-paste the articles and not posting the links all the time. It's also too boring to see many threads started by him, in order to post the magazine's links on them.

handbrakes&hairpins
13th May 2010, 17:48
I will not post my links in future... I do not want to upset anyone; I only want to spread my news. I do not make money from this. This is my passion. It costs me MUCH more than the advertisements to even pay for the photographs for one issue.

tolis
13th May 2010, 18:33
I will not post my links in future... I do not want to upset anyone; I only want to spread my news. I do not make money from this. This is my passion. It costs me MUCH more than the advertisements to even pay for the photographs for one issue.
Ok, no problem H&H!!! You are welcome in the forum!!! :)

handbrakes&hairpins
13th May 2010, 18:42
Thank you! :-) I do not want to upset people, and I am new at forums. I am still learning. I thank you for your understanding. I will not make the mistakes in the future.

Francis44
13th May 2010, 19:46
Congratulations on your magazine, really slick design and a good read.