PDA

View Full Version : China murders

Bob Riebe
13th May 2010, 00:50
I wonder if Obama will try to blame this on the T-E-A party, or ban clevers in the U.S.?

[url]http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2010/05/man_with_cleaver_attacks_schoo.html

Rollo
13th May 2010, 04:39
Explain how.

Eki
13th May 2010, 07:52
I wonder when gun advocates start to demand that firearms should be more accessible to the Chinese. Then the killers don't have to go to kindergartens and kill small children, but can go to schools, universities and workplaces and kill bigger kids and grownups with ease.

Easy Drifter
13th May 2010, 09:56
What a silly childish post.

Iceman778
13th May 2010, 11:27
thanks for the link

Mark in Oshawa
13th May 2010, 15:52
Ummm I think the libreals in most societies would want to ban the sale of axes.....or clevers...or big knives. Quick, someone is after Gordon Ramsey for improper storage of a knife!!!

All kidding aside, it is a sad story, but it proves China is no different than anywhere else in that it has some sick people in its society. The great difference however will be how this perp would be treated by the state...

Iceman778
13th May 2010, 16:42
yes you are right

Eki
13th May 2010, 17:09
The great difference however will be how this perp would be treated by the state...
And how would he be treated and what's the difference? He killed himself just like the school shooters in other countries.

Mark in Oshawa
13th May 2010, 17:15
And how would he treated and what's the difference? He killed himself just like the school shooters in other countries.

IN China, the trial lasts about 15 minutes, there is no presumption of innocence and the death penalty is not appealable. OH ya, and the family of the accused is billed for the ammunition.

THAT is how it is different....if he hadn't killed himself, the state would have don it happily in China....whereas in most civilized democratic nations, he would have been given a fair trial and there would be a process.

Eki
13th May 2010, 17:18
IN China, the trial lasts about 15 minutes, there is no presumption of innocence and the death penalty is not appealable. OH ya, and the family of the accused is billed for the ammunition.

THAT is how it is different....if he hadn't killed himself, the state would have don it happily in China....whereas in most civilized democratic nations, he would have been given a fair trial and there would be a process.
Or you're just imagining that is what would happen. Reality could be different.

Easy Drifter
13th May 2010, 18:20
It appears Eki is still off in Fantasy Land somewhere. ;)

Easy Drifter
13th May 2010, 18:38
Yep, committed suicide.
Reminds me of:

Judge: Doctor, your death certificate states the deceased died of natural causes. How can that possibly be when he had 69 bullets in him?
Doctor: With that many bullets in him he just naturally died.

Judge: Sherriff, how can you explain the the fact the deceased suspect was shot 69 times.
Sherriff: We ran out of ammunition.

Bob Riebe
13th May 2010, 18:46
Explain how.

This quote: "Sociologists say the recent attacks that have killed 17 and wounded more than five dozen reflect the tragic consequences of ignoring mental illness and rising stress resulting from huge social inequalities in China's fast-changing society.
The perpetrators have contracted a 'social psychological infectious disease' that shows itself in a desire to take revenge on society," said Zhou Xiaozheng of Beijing's Renmin University."-- I will not be one bit surprised if some how it does not become part of Obama's Dem. attacks against conservative, and especially the T-E-A party in the future.
They have already called such people violent haters of government on occasions, so for Obama to link their actions to this is only standard Dem. operating procedure.
Especially now that the illegal trash flowing across the border has become the Dem. darling.

Rollo
13th May 2010, 21:35
I will not be one bit surprised if some how it does not become part of Obama's Dem. attacks against conservative, and especially the T-E-A party in the future.
They have already called such people violent haters of government on occasions, so for Obama to link their actions to this is only standard Dem. operating procedure.
Especially now that the illegal trash flowing across the border has become the Dem. darling.

Is what you are suggesting that somehow, civil disturbance in China results directly in a change in US Domestic rhetoric?
Sorry, but I fail to see any connection here.

Secondly, if someone commits a violent act shouldn't they be prosecuted by rights anyway?

Bob Riebe
14th May 2010, 00:04
Is what you are suggesting that somehow, civil disturbance in China results directly in a change in US Domestic rhetoric?
Sorry, but I fail to see any connection here.

Secondly, if someone commits a violent act shouldn't they be prosecuted by rights anyway?
That is because you do not here the Democrats bizzare rhetoric continually as we do.
I said it mostly , but not completely tongue in cheek.

When Obama was compaigning she said we should run our country the economic methods Spain does, as it seemed to fit the DNC's agenda; of course now Obama is saying Spain is a devil as their economy collapses and we may be nailed to help bail them out.
Bob
PS-- If you want more look it up but this has been touted as why conservatives by members of the Democrat administration on occasion:

Conservatism: A Correctable Mental Disorder

In 2003 a couple of UC Berkeley Psychologists co-wrote a paper (link is to PDF document) for the American Psychological Association describing conservatism as deriving from a personality driven by authoritarianism, dogmatism, and intolerance of ambiguity. Conservatives, these psychologists asserted, require closure, have a regulatory focus, and demand terror management. People, whom I’m sure these academics would be described as “right-wing extremists,” provide ideological rationalization for social dominance and system justification. In short: “The core ideology of conservatism stresses resistance to change and justification of inequality and is motivated by needs that vary situationally and dispositionally to manage uncertainty and threat.”

In 2009, a team led by psychologist Kenneth E. Vail, went beyond the “conservatives are defective” thesis by asserting that conservatism can be fixed. If “compassionate values [are] primed” then people are more likely to embrace so-called progressive values. In other words, our enlightened academics can break the link between fear and conservatism by making us contemplate compassion for Obama to link this and what happened in China, as what could happen on the Southern border unfortunately is not a remote possibility.

gloomyDAY
14th May 2010, 03:39
This quote: "Sociologists say the recent attacks that have killed 17 and wounded more than five dozen reflect the tragic consequences of ignoring mental illness and rising stress resulting from huge social inequalities in China's fast-changing society.
The perpetrators have contracted a 'social psychological infectious disease' that shows itself in a desire to take revenge on society," said Zhou Xiaozheng of Beijing's Renmin University."-- I will not be one bit surprised if some how it does not become part of Obama's Dem. attacks against conservative, and especially the T-E-A party in the future.
Especially now that the illegal trash flowing across the border has become the Dem. darling.That's a bit of a stretch.

Now take your Risperidone and take a nap.

14th May 2010, 05:55
Zstar Electronic Co.Ltd, Sell fire cards for DS/NDSL/NDSi, also have Wii, DSiLL, NDSi, NDSL, PSP2000, PSP3000, PS2, PS3, PSP go, PSP, Xbox360 accessories, all kinds of phones are available
http://www.zstar.hk
http://www.tigersupermall.com

Bob Riebe
14th May 2010, 06:06
That's a bit of a stretch.

Now take your Risperidone and take a nap.
Only in your opinion, but put the crack pipe down and your opinion might hold more value.

gloomyDAY
14th May 2010, 06:21
Only in your opinion, but put the crack pipe down and your opinion might hold more value.Right after you put down the bacon burger, tubby.

Easy Drifter
14th May 2010, 06:42
Please stop the nastiness you two.

Eki
14th May 2010, 07:15
Yes, take it Easy.

Bob Riebe
14th May 2010, 09:08
Right after you put down the bacon burger, tubby.
Gee, I was insulted by a sixth grader.

gloomyDAY
14th May 2010, 16:22
Gee, I was insulted by a sixth grader.You act like one, so you'll be treated as such.

Bit of a stretch to place any kind of blame on President Obama for copy-cat murders occurring in China. How much more obtuse can you be?

Bob Riebe
14th May 2010, 18:41
You act like one, so you'll be treated as such.

Bit of a stretch to place any kind of blame on President Obama for copy-cat murders occurring in China. How much more obtuse can you be?

IF it makes you feel good little fella.
I did not blame Obama for anything so put your reading glasses back on before school starts and read more carefully.

gloomyDAY
15th May 2010, 00:21
IF it makes you feel good little fella.
I did not blame Obama for anything so put your reading glasses back on before school starts and read more carefully.Oh please. Another veiled shot at Obama.

I read what you posted and your argument doesn't hold any water.

I don't really like President Obama either, but I don't try to pull him into every conversation, especially to berate him.
You lost, your party lost, and you need to find a better way to cope with that loss instead of sitting around and being miserable.

Bob Riebe
15th May 2010, 00:31
I'm getting a kick out of this.

Your inability to voice an intelligent statement explains why.

Perhaps it is only your arrogance driven by an overwhelming state of being obtuse, that makes your ignorance so blatantly overshadow anything you print.

gloomyDAY
15th May 2010, 00:33
Your inability to voice an intelligent statement explains why.

Sorry about your dyslexia does not allow to read or comprehend much.Why did you just neglect my previous post?

gloomyDAY
15th May 2010, 00:40
1 - Obama will ban knives because Chinese children are being murdered.

2 - Psychologists are stating that social/economic tension is the main cause behind these killings.

3 - Kenneth E. Vail,who just happens to be a little on the crazy side, is used as a reference to fix a bunch of loud mouths.

4 - Obama is now to blame because he's black, liberal, and blah blah blah.

Bob Riebe
15th May 2010, 00:45
Why did you just neglect my previous post?

"I'm getting a kick out of this."?

Bob Riebe
15th May 2010, 00:48
4 - Obama is now to blame because he's black, ...
It is amazing that Obama said he would take politics beyond race, yet he and his administration are the only ones playing the race card, ever.

I guess when you have nothing else to defend your rhetoric, creating a bogey man and hoping the huddled masses are stupid enough to fall for it is all that is left.

gloomyDAY
15th May 2010, 00:59
It is amazing that Obama said he would take politics beyond race, yet he and his administration are the only ones playing the race card, ever.Funny how you don't deny it.

I guess when you have nothing else to defend your rhetoric, creating a bogey man and hoping the huddled masses are stupid enough to fall for it is all that is left.I thought Bush vacated the presidency....

markabilly
15th May 2010, 01:02
Yep, committed suicide.
Reminds me of:

Judge: Doctor, your death certificate states the deceased died of natural causes. How can that possibly be when he had 69 bullets in him?
Doctor: With that many bullets in him he just naturally died.

Judge: Sherriff, how can you explain the the fact the deceased suspect was shot 69 times.
Sherriff: We ran out of ammunition.
That is fantasy land.

In china, judges do not ask question of the "special service", the special services tell judge to never mind, or else those last two bullets they just happenned to find out that they still had.....

ShiftingGears
15th May 2010, 01:08
Wait a minute, what does Obama have to do with this?

Bob Riebe
15th May 2010, 05:56
Funny how you don't deny it.

I thought Bush vacated the presidency....
Deny that the Dem. cry race when no one else is speaking of race, of course I do not, it shows that the Dem. are either racist or lying fools.
Your statement is vapid in its logic.

No one here has mentioned George Bush, either one. Try to keep up with the topic.

janvanvurpa
15th May 2010, 06:25

So beliebte herr Riebe now that we see that your a disgusting piece of filth, what do you suggest we do with trash like you, Riebe?
Zuruck mit dich du faule sau?

In other words you demonstrate with your blanket condemnation and stupid attempts to dehumanize people---calling them trash--- it make me wonder if we should send Americans that "go bad" and become the antithesis to everything good about this country a few short years after they arrive, if we should deport your kind back to where YOU descended from..

Cause you sound like trash that we don't need here..

Of course the practical problem is nobody wants "people" like you anywhere.....

Jag_Warrior
15th May 2010, 07:06
Wait a minute, what does Obama have to do with this?

Ah dude, ya gotta do a better job of keeping up with this stuff. OK, I'll give you the Reader's Digest version of how this all works. Ya see... Obama is the Anti Christ. He's not the first one though. Near as I can figure from the explanations I've read on the internut and other reliable sources (and ya know, if it's on the internet, it's GOT to be true), there have been a bunch of Anti Christs... or at least one other; namely John F. Kennedy. Now, when that dirty, rotten, no good, low life, race mixin', society destroyin' JFK caught a golden bullet in Dallas, the Anti Christ jumped clear outta his body and into the body of a little African boy in Kenya. Yeah, just jumped clean into him while he was out chasin' elephants or talkin' to monkeys or whatever it is that them Africans do when they're not running from lions or making money as extras in Tarzan movies. How does all this work? Well, it appears that the Anti Christ is kinda like the Goa'uld on Stargate SG1... meanin' they jump from a sick or dying person to a younger, stronger person. Now, you're probably thinking to yourself, "wait a minute, the Goa'uld could only jump into a person if that person was nearby." Fair enough. But what ya gotta remember is the Anti Christ has heap, big mojo... MUCH more powerful than the Goa'uld. So that's how he did that. No further explanation is necessary. But the Anti Christ grew up in the little African boy and convinced his real mother to give him away to this White woman who had family in Hawaii. She's the one who gave him the name Barack Obama. His real name was Kunta Kinte... or somethin' lke that. So anyway, the Anti Christ, posing as a bi-racial kid living in Hawaii, grew up and stole the Presidency of the United States of America. And now that his evil plan has been set in motion, all sorts of bad sh## is gonna be happenin': little Chinese kids gettin' stabbed, volcanoes erupting, earthquakes all over the place, flu epidemics (thanks to Michele Bachmann for calling that one!)... and of course, you know the world is going to end in a couple of years, right?

I sometimes go shooting with a guy who goes to a church where they dance around and play with snakes to test their faith. So if'n you ever want to know anymore about how Barack (Kunta Kinte) Obama is at the heart of most of the evil that our poor, suffering planet is now facing, just shoot me a PM. I'll ask him (maybe get the answer on tape) and get back to you with the 411.

Always happy to help. :up:

Bob Riebe
15th May 2010, 09:46
So beliebte herr Riebe now that we see that your a disgusting piece of filth, what do you suggest we do with trash like you, Riebe?
Zuruck mit dich du faule sau?

In other words you demonstrate with your blanket condemnation and stupid attempts to dehumanize people---calling them trash--- it make me wonder if we should send Americans that "go bad" and become the antithesis to everything good about this country a few short years after they arrive, if we should deport your kind back to where YOU descended from..

Cause you sound like trash that we don't need here..

Of course the practical problem is nobody wants "people" like you anywhere.....
Well, hmmm, they can go to your house where they will feel right at home. http://foolstown.com/sm/leb.gif

ShiftingGears
15th May 2010, 09:58
Ah dude, ya gotta do a better job of keeping up with this stuff. OK, I'll give you the Reader's Digest version of how this all works. Ya see... Obama is the Anti Christ. He's not the first one though. Near as I can figure from the explanations I've read on the internut and other reliable sources (and ya know, if it's on the internet, it's GOT to be true), there have been a bunch of Anti Christs... or at least one other; namely John F. Kennedy. Now, when that dirty, rotten, no good, low life, race mixin', society destroyin' JFK caught a golden bullet in Dallas, the Anti Christ jumped clear outta his body and into the body of a little African boy in Kenya. Yeah, just jumped clean into him while he was out chasin' elephants or talkin' to monkeys or whatever it is that them Africans do when they're not running from lions or making money as extras in Tarzan movies. How does all this work? Well, it appears that the Anti Christ is kinda like the Goa'uld on Stargate SG1... meanin' they jump from a sick or dying person to a younger, stronger person. Now, you're probably thinking to yourself, "wait a minute, the Goa'uld could only jump into a person if that person was nearby." Fair enough. But what ya gotta remember is the Anti Christ has heap, big mojo... MUCH more powerful than the Goa'uld. So that's how he did that. No further explanation is necessary. But the Anti Christ grew up in the little African boy and convinced his real mother to give him away to this White woman who had family in Hawaii. She's the one who gave him the name Barack Obama. His real name was Kunta Kinte... or somethin' lke that. So anyway, the Anti Christ, posing as a bi-racial kid living in Hawaii, grew up and stole the Presidency of the United States of America. And now that his evil plan has been set in motion, all sorts of bad sh## is gonna be happenin': little Chinese kids gettin' stabbed, volcanoes erupting, earthquakes all over the place, flu epidemics (thanks to Michele Bachmann for calling that one!)... and of course, you know the world is going to end in a couple of years, right?

I sometimes go shooting with a guy who goes to a church where they dance around and play with snakes to test their faith. So if'n you ever want to know anymore about how Barack (Kunta Kinte) Obama is at the heart of most of the evil that our poor, suffering planet is now facing, just shoot me a PM. I'll ask him (maybe get the answer on tape) and get back to you with the 411.

:laugh:

It all makes perfect sense now!

Camelopard
16th May 2010, 00:44

The best (and funniest) post I've read on this forum for quite some time...... :)

Camelopard
16th May 2010, 00:46

Are you sure about this? Can you provide links? When did you become an expert on the law in the PRC?

Camelopard
16th May 2010, 01:56

A simple search shows the following....

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-10/31/content_721315.htm

Xinhua Updated: 2006-10-31 18:30

China's top legislature adopted a change to the law on the country's court system on Tuesday requiring all death sentences to be approved by the Supreme People's Court.
The amendment to the country's organic law on the people's court will come into effect on January 1, 2007. It is believed to be the most important reform on capital punishment in China in more than 20 years.

The amendment deprives the provincial people's courts of the final say on issuing death sentence, stipulating that death penalties handed out by provincial courts must be reviewed and ratified by the Supreme People's Court (SPC).

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KL16Ad01.html

"The executions will all be by lethal injection, part of nationwide plans announced by the People's Supreme Court in February to discontinue execution by a bullet in the back of the head by 2010. To date, at least 15 provinces and municipalities have adopted the policy."

Roamy
16th May 2010, 04:56
Well I am having a new york and a bottle of Red!!!

markabilly
16th May 2010, 07:09
where is chairman mao and Herr Marx??

....looks like they need some communism to clear out its ills of social inequality....same with Obama

Do it right w
with communism here, and those illegals will be running the other way back across to mexico. We will have to put up guard towers and fences just like the berlin wall to stop them

arise workers and run, you have nothing to lose but your chains, your lives, all your worldly goods... :vader: