PDA

View Full Version : any sugestion to make the spanish race watchable tommorow

race_director
8th May 2010, 23:52
Considering the Domination of RED BULLS in the qualifying. IT looks more likely that they can win hand down, if there is no rain or accident.

I was wondering to catch a movie or watch the T20 world cup going one.

The only way to make the race watch able i can think is to start the RED BULLS from the pits , that also may be a lap down. That can be fun to watch

OR the best is to declare them winners in the morning and the rest of the field race for position 3rd to 10th.

I have no intention of spending my sunday evening watching 2 REDBULLS go around and around wipping the boys in RED, GREY, WHITE , Yellow all eveing

steveaki13
9th May 2010, 00:46
Not an avid F1 fan then Race Director?

I think this race will be interesting, as we will finally get to see how another dry race unfolds.
No Spanish GP for a while has been the greatest but I still enjoyed most.

I think Lewis may get the jump on a Red Bull or two and if that happens it will be interesting to see how the team clear the Mclaren.

At least a team dominating no a days doesn't Lap the field as in the past. A problem in their stop could keep it tight.

Lets watch and see.

i_max2k2
9th May 2010, 01:01
I also think that we will possible see the first real fights happening between Schumi and the rest, a small demo was against Lewis in China, but this time he hopefully wont be as slow :) , this is I guess everyone was waiting for when Schumacher signed up with Mercedes.

Easy Drifter
9th May 2010, 01:41
If the Red Bulls disappear into the distance hopefully the TV Director will focus on the rest of the field where there should be some good racing.
As an aside I wonder if Ross Brawn will let Nico have a short wheelbase chassis like he wants for future races.

Hawkmoon
9th May 2010, 01:44
To get a good race the first thing we'll need is the Red Bulls starting...oh I don't know... sometime next week would be good.

Then we'll have to move the race to a circuit that actually produces good racing, Spa for instance.

Other than that, it probably ain't worth staying up for.

truefan72
9th May 2010, 02:21
none the race is setting up nicely imo

CNR
9th May 2010, 02:28
swap cars
Redbull > toro rosso
toro rosso < Redbull

toro rosso starting from front row with race winning drivers

ShiftingGears
9th May 2010, 03:01
If everything goes smoothly for Red Bull then they'll win, but I don't know which driver will win. Hopefully Webber. The midpack is very close together, should be interesting to watch.

Ranger
9th May 2010, 03:24
There's still a chance of rain. Otherwise Red Bull will win barring some major misfortune.

Valve Bounce
9th May 2010, 03:28
You could watch UNDERBELLY first and record the race. :eek:

markabilly
9th May 2010, 04:07
You could watch UNDERBELLY first and record the race. :eek:
i was thinking reruns of spongebob :s mokin:

ShiftingGears
9th May 2010, 04:41
i was thinking reruns of spongebob :s mokin:

We have a winner.

Jag_Warrior
9th May 2010, 08:12
Red Bull has captured five poles so far, yet the team has only one win. I think I'll watch, even though Barcelona is one of my least favorite tracks.

Sonic
9th May 2010, 08:54
A drinking game! Every time Legard says "now what about....". You'll be sozzled by lap 4 :D

Seriously tho, it probably won't be a classic but it should be tense.

F1boat
9th May 2010, 09:27
There will be cool battle between Mark and Seb hopefully and also I hope that there will be a great battle for 3rd between the McLarens, Fred and MS.

UltimateDanGTR
9th May 2010, 09:44
Well the weather forecast suggests RAIN is expected... ;)

oh dear god.........yay! Let's face it, rain is the only chance that the others have got that doesn't involve the red bull cars pulling off the road with mechanical problems. BUT I was looking foward to see a dry race and thus an idea of the real pecking order (or how far ahead red bull really are)

ShiftingGears
9th May 2010, 09:47
I hope it's dry - I want to see the true race pace of the cars.

Koz
9th May 2010, 10:01
You know, I am happy we will have a normal race after a while. I want a race without drama for once, and see how it goes.

RBR's race to lose. Depends how they take it. Everything behind the RBRs should be fair game though.

F1boat
9th May 2010, 10:30
I wonder what I prefer. Wet race may screw RBR and make things interesting, but a dry race would be helpful to see the true pecking order and will also benefit Michael who I support, so maybe I am rooting for a dry race after all.

Robinho
9th May 2010, 12:23
exciting it certainly won't be (unless Webber and Vettel really fight it out at the front) but i do think it will be interesting, as there is nothing much to split a lot of the cars on pace alone, so their should be a decent amount of intrigue, even if the on track action is a bit stale.

plus the track is pretty abrasive so hopefully someone will chew up their tyres and have a battle later on

Big Ben
9th May 2010, 13:39
Take a look at the qualy podium for suggestions: 2 parts red bull 1 part johnnie walker

F1boat
9th May 2010, 16:06
Take a look at the qualy podium for suggestions: 2 parts red bull 1 part johnnie walker

:D