PDA

View Full Version : Who should replace Rosberg?

Alfa Fan
8th May 2010, 20:28
Clearly no good any more.

I say Gaston Mazzacane will be in for Monaco.

F1boat
8th May 2010, 20:29
:D . Let's wait for tomorrow, bro. But I keep my fingers crossed for Michael.

Sonic
8th May 2010, 21:11
Gaston was alright ;)

Nico clearly should go! 2 tenths behind a 7 times champ is clearly just naff. Schu needs someone to really massage the old ego - put Nick in the car so Mike can relive the glory days of being 1s ahead.

steveaki13
8th May 2010, 21:13
I used to support Gaston Mazzacane

He is clearly more likely to become a future world champion than Nico ;)

race_director
8th May 2010, 22:37
U guys must be insane. Why the hell should one replace Rosberg?
He has been consistence , Beat MSC in last 4 races. is 2nd the championship.

To much saturday night kool aid guys ?

Rodster
8th May 2010, 22:46
We all knew that MS was eventually going to get his way in the team and have the car developed around his driving style and not Nico's. Now Nico has to find a way to overcome that. Too bad they couldn't let him use his previous chassis.

harvick#1
8th May 2010, 22:56
the one and only Danica "The Brand" Patrick :p :

race_director
8th May 2010, 22:56
We all knew that MS was eventually going to get his way in the team and have the car developed around his driving style and not Nico's. Now Nico has to find a way to overcome that. Too bad they couldn't let him use his previous chassis.

I Dont think NICO lost his talent or class. It more of MSC getting his form back. and also he is racing in europe . must be know the tracks like back of hand .

I will not be surprised if NICO finishes ahead of MSC tom. NICO has a tendency to get on the show without any spectacular moves. I hardly remember the TV director focusing on him during the race

Mysterious Rock
8th May 2010, 23:10
I love sarcastic posts LOL

ioan
8th May 2010, 23:16

Some people just can't see a joke! :D

Caroline
8th May 2010, 23:23

Forget Gaston! Esteban Tuero deserves a go.

Mysterious Rock
8th May 2010, 23:27
No ur all wrong Norbert Haug should take the seat

steveaki13
8th May 2010, 23:40
Forget Gaston! Esteban Tuero deserves a go.

Or why not turn to Mr 3 point turn, Ricardo Rosset especially with Monaco next. :D

Hawkmoon
9th May 2010, 00:48
No ur all wrong Norbert Haug should take the seat

Norbert would have to take not only Rosberg's seat but Schumi's as well.

CNR
9th May 2010, 01:22
keke

truefan72
9th May 2010, 01:25

why so serious? :|

this is a bit of tongue and cheek, buddy and not meant in earnest. Its a funny and counter thread to the equally as pointless "who should replace MSC" thread from a while back.

truefan72
9th May 2010, 01:33

TBH I don't see why they can't allow him to use the older chassis except for not wanting to have that chassis outperform the new one and Nico continue to outperform MSC. The cynics say that is the only reason and a fairly stupid one too if it were truly the case.
2 good cars are better than one.
A driver with a good shot at leading the WDC and currently 2nd should continue to be given every form of support needed. diminishing those chances to aid MSC seems illogic and detrimental to the overall goals of the team. I hope Nico overcomes this challenge both on track and mentally as its is clear that he is somewhat of an afterthought at Mercedes despite being 2nd in the WDc and having the measure of his teammate.

ioan
9th May 2010, 01:51

:rotflmao: Excellent! :thumbsup:

ioan
9th May 2010, 01:53
why so serious? :|

this is a bit of tongue and cheek, buddy and not meant in earnest. Its a funny and counter thread to the equally as pointless "who should replace MSC" thread from a while back.

TBH I don't see why they can't allow him to use the older chassis except for not wanting to have that chassis outperform the new one and Nico continue to outperform MSC. The cynics say that is the only reason and a fairly stupid one too if it were truly the case.
2 good cars are better than one.
A driver with a good shot at leading the WDC and currently 2nd should continue to be given every form of support needed. diminishing those chances to aid MSC seems illogic and detrimental to the overall goals of the team. I hope Nico overcomes this challenge both on track and mentally as its is clear that he is somewhat of an afterthought at Mercedes despite being 2nd in the WDc and having the measure of his teammate.

'why so serious?' :p

Ranger
9th May 2010, 02:26

:D

Valve Bounce
9th May 2010, 02:27

I say get rid of him. Give Mazza a second chance - he will be great.

markabilly
9th May 2010, 02:30

No rosberg don't drink enough of the good stuff.....Too Too bad, he had such a much cuter face than Vettel :(

MS arises like a spector of ghosts past, up from the grave :vader:

markabilly
9th May 2010, 04:04
MS arises like a spector of ghosts past, up from the grave :vader:
speaking of ghosting, the el volante tazio be back.... :D ..probably not for long :eek:

9th May 2010, 08:08
Somebody should have asked Nico what it was like to beaten by a pensioner.

Although Wayne Rooney has already done that.

Koz
9th May 2010, 08:14
Juan Pablo Montoya!!!

Even his name has massive cajones!

F1boat
9th May 2010, 08:23

:D :D :D LFMAO!

racepode1
9th May 2010, 17:41
O no Gaston is to expensive driver, mercedes will need a extra million for race for replace broken cars, he could crash the server with only for invoking his name.
A few years ago he has working in a fox sport TV show testing street cars, making slalom he crash a FIAT Idea.

racepode1
9th May 2010, 17:45
O no Gaston is a very expensive driver, mercedes will need a extra million for race to replace broken cars, he could crash the server just for invoking his name.
A few years ago he has working in a fox sport TV show testing street cars, making slalom he crash a FIAT Idea.

Jake Stephens
9th May 2010, 17:48
Ah give poor ol' Luca BADoer another chance :eek:

harvick#1
9th May 2010, 19:03
Yuji Ide deserves another shot in the F1 :D

maximilian
9th May 2010, 19:51
Alex Yoong?

Jake Stephens
9th May 2010, 20:00
Alex Yoong?
He still has a championship title in him, just not an F1 title, or any other motorsport title in that case :D

Mia 01
9th May 2010, 22:02
Ralph?

Sonic
9th May 2010, 22:14
Ralph?

Best Yet! :D

Valve Bounce
10th May 2010, 03:31
Alex Yoong?

I was waiting for that :p :

Ari
10th May 2010, 04:48
Klien!!! :D

jens
10th May 2010, 17:34
Jacques Villeneuve, so that he can prove against Michael in equal cars that his 1997 title was no fluke. :D

Alfa Fan
17th May 2010, 01:01
Beaten by a pensioner again! I can only suggest Wayne Rooney as then at least he might enjoy it :D

F1boat
17th May 2010, 07:09
Both Merc drivers are doing OK, but I can't help but to think that Nico could have - should have done better in qualifying. Maybe he really limps under pressure. Who knows?

Roamy
17th May 2010, 14:31
Jacques Villeneuve, so that he can prove against Michael in equal cars that his 1997 title was no fluke. :D

this would be quite good. Maybe we can also lobby for a over 40 division. Another guy on the podium.

race_director
17th May 2010, 14:42
being a MSC fan. but Nico has done well this season. why do u ppl want to replace him anyway