PDA

View Full Version : rally portugal viewing areas 2010

go mads
5th May 2010, 12:24
hi all, off to the algarve to watch this years rally for the first time. can anyone please tell me of the best stages/viewing points.have watched some youtube footage and like the look of section where cars turn a hairpin left whilst coming off tarmac onto gravel,does anyone know where this is and of any other good spots? thanks :confused:

Francis44
5th May 2010, 12:31
hi all, off to the algarve to watch this years rally for the first time. can anyone please tell me of the best stages/viewing points.have watched some youtube footage and like the look of section where cars turn a hairpin left whilst coming off tarmac onto gravel,does anyone know where this is and of any other good spots? thanks :confused:

It's very hard to have a pre-choosen location on Rally of Portugal, simply because there is Police everywhere and they wont care, they will send you to the nearest spectator zone but i've seen the rally last two editions and I am seeing this one two, but I am not worried since all spectator zones are choosen by organisation and all of them are good to watch, some more than others

My favorite spot.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIRXh6-FKn4 .

go mads
5th May 2010, 13:37
the second area is the one i am talking about,both look great,cannot wait now thanks :)

Francis44
5th May 2010, 17:26
the second area is the one i am talking about,both look great,cannot wait now thanks :)

Cool :) .

They will soon release a rally map and if they do I will send you.

go mads
5th May 2010, 18:18
thank you :s pinhead: