PDA

View Full Version : CMR2 WRC Rd 5 Rally New Zealand

tannat
4th May 2010, 22:27
Rally New Zealand is the oldest WRC event in the Southern Hemisphere and is renowned for its fast flowing gravel roads and the beautiful landscape of the country’s North Island.

Blind crests, fast jumps, flat-out kinks and huge cambers make the roads more challenging than most, but their sweeping, undulating nature means most WRC drivers love them. When it's sunny, the stages can be glorious, but when it rains, they can turn muddy and extremely slippery.

The challenging terrain rewards the drivers with the very best car control. You need to be brave to do well in New Zealand but the high speeds mean the slightest mistake is punished severely.

SINGLE RALLY MODE
DAY 1:FINLAND EXPERT
DAY 2:FINLAND INTERMEDIATE

SHAKEDOWN: FINLAND SS4

TIMES DUE SUNDAY, MAY 9 AT MIDNIGHT.

Good luck!

Tannat

german
7th May 2010, 05:40
I've been playing for a long time since Jordan was not happy with my performance and I and improve enough :) . Now New Zealand. I like Finland. Good luck drivers!

Cheers!

Driver: German
Car: Peugeot 207 S2000

maxrally210
10th May 2010, 14:11
I guess I wont be able to make this round. Right now I'm too busy with university stuff, sorry guys.

tannat
10th May 2010, 16:23
Only two entries (myself and German) so this round will not count.

I'll post my times soon, German...

tannat
12th May 2010, 22:14
A last minute entry makes this a certified round of the championship.

This event was all German, finishing day one over a minute ahead of 2nd place Tannat who lead his teammate, jso1985 at the day’s conclusion…

And so it stood for day 2 as well, with German completing the rally over two minutes ahead of Subarau driver Tannat, who was able to repel a day two comeback by jso1985 to hold 2nd place at the days end by just over 4 seconds.

1- German………Peugeot………36:02.74
2- Tannat………..Subaru………..38:12.66
3- jso1985……….Subaru………..38:17.00

german
14th May 2010, 22:50
I'm really happy with the performance I could achieve. Congratulations to tannat and jso1985. I just hope that the next rally we are more drivers.

Cheers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RALLYBOY20:

Hi
its me rallyboy20
i had some problmes AGAIN with my acount so i couldnt make this round.. i will make a new acount and WILL BE PRESENT on next round xD
new skins sooon xD hot skins

cris_lagos
17th May 2010, 19:57
Hi
I'm Cris Lagos from Chile
and I want to participate in the next round and the rest of the year
what I need???
you have a web site of the champion???
I'm the First in a Chilean and Argentine league
more info here: http://ligacmr2-facebook.jimdo.com
I will wait your answer....
my e-mail is:
cris_impreza_sti@hotmail.com ;)

jso1985
18th May 2010, 02:58
Hola Cris!

wow! interesting that league is still active too.
Well we don't have a website, as we have gone pretty much basic lately, all you need is a copy of CMR2, choose a car(wrc ones, skins allowed) and have fun! just remember there are no prizes to be won, so don't cheat please!

argh! I felt I could have won something in this round!