PDA

View Full Version : Hello, long time away

Corrine
3rd May 2010, 22:26
Hello folks, been hiding a lot the last few years. Now I need some help.

Anyone know how to contact two old buddies, LK & Funks.?

I would dearly love to get in touch and you guys tend to know a lot of the answers, so get busy please.

pino
3rd May 2010, 23:15
You got a PM ;)

bluegem280
5th May 2010, 07:21
you can send them pm, if they are still around I think they will answer your message. Else, you can find new ones nice persons like pino or whomever you may be pleased to get in touch with... ;)

Dave B
5th May 2010, 08:18
I suspect pino's already answered your question, but PM if you need any more help. Good to see you, hope everything's well! :D

Corrine
21st May 2010, 11:40
I suspect pino's already answered your question, but PM if you need any more help. Good to see you, hope everything's well! :D

Hiya Dave, how's the BBQ's these days?

Perfectly correct as always, Pino has answered my question, thank you Pino gold star for your collection.

If you are wondering why I need to contact these two, its all to do with a promise made back in 2002.

Must try to catch up with loads of old mates!

Mark
21st May 2010, 12:08
Not time away, not kidding!

Corrine
21st May 2010, 16:45
Not time away, not kidding!

OK Mark, don't rub it in! I know I've been in hiding for quite a while, but the real world got hold of me and wouldn't let me out.

Back to square one. Both e-mail addys are not working, I am trying other avenues, but if anyone speaks to either of these guys, could you give them a nudge to PM me?