PDA

View Full Version : Sauber Struggling without Sponsorship, Stefan GP......

Mysterious Rock
30th April 2010, 09:47
Pedro De La Rosa has said recently that the teams lack of sponsorship is causing the team to fall behind and if something does not come up soon then it wont be good. Then I thought why dont Stefan GP team up with Sauber, surely its a win win for both parties.

Dr. Krogshöj
30th April 2010, 13:13
Sure, Sauber must have a use for the folding chairs and office tables Stefan GP sent to Bahrain. http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=40601

I am evil Homer
30th April 2010, 13:59
Because Stefan has no money that's why. He does have t shirts though...

Roamy
30th April 2010, 15:10
Pedro De La Rosa has said recently that the teams lack of sponsorship is causing the team to fall behind and if something does not come up soon then it wont be good. Then I thought why dont Stefan GP team up with Sauber, surely its a win win for both parties.

You don't really think a capable man would want to team up with Peter the 'Idiot" do you??

Stefan has all they need to come to F1. Sauber's car is a stone as are his drivers

30th April 2010, 20:03
You don't really think a capable man would want to team up with Peter the 'Idiot" do you??

Would this be the same "idiot" that gave Villeneuve a job?

Sonic
30th April 2010, 20:24
In as far as Stefan (claims) to have green and Sauber are in the poor house, it seems like an obvious match.

But only on the most superficial level. Why would Peter Sauber, having saved his team from the axe, team up with someone who so far has spouted a great deal of hot air but little else? Equally, if (for a second) we suspend belief and accept that Stefan has Ferrari level of funding and as well as a team, is going to have a track and technology park (sorry, I just can say that with a straight face! :D ), why would they need to team up with a struggling backmarker?

Mia 01
30th April 2010, 21:44
All I now hope for is that the Sauber team earns a couple of points this year, if not it will be very tough to get funding for next year.

tf109b
1st May 2010, 05:09
If Koby can stay out of trouble he might have a chance with 10th place! At least I'm hoping he can score some points.

ioan
1st May 2010, 09:47

That's how you thank him for giving JV a 2nd chance when he was already washed up?
Why am I not surprised about your hypocrite stance?!

ratonmacias
2nd May 2010, 23:04
i will always thank Sauber for his half assed attempt to bring JV back. he could have been a bit more supportive but my guess is mr Sauber himself knew he was on his way out back in 2005. the problem is he trusted Flanders and co who are a lousy group of motorsport executives they have cursed williams and sauber hopefully the makers of **** motorcycles that can only compete with **** motorcycles of the same brand are never back in f1.

Mia 01
7th May 2010, 21:21
They are doing better today.