PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Truth Here

Roamy
29th April 2010, 21:24
If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

Lot of truth here!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

Bob Riebe
29th April 2010, 22:12
Conservatives can't be that lame surely? :p
What he said describes progressives and Democrats very well, the word you chose makes no sense.

Main Entry: lame

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lama; akin to Old High German lam lame, Lithuanian limti to break down
Date: before 12th century

1 a : having a body part and especially a limb so disabled as to impair freedom of movement b : marked by stiffness and soreness
2 : lacking needful or desirable substance : weak, ineffectual
3 slang : not being in the know

Brown, Jon Brow
29th April 2010, 23:22
If a conservative doesn't like liberals he posts a thread on an internet forum trying to prove his ideology is superior :p

Hondo
29th April 2010, 23:32
Gee, I must be a conservative. There is a lot of truth in that post.

If a conservative doesn't like liberals he posts a thread on an internet forum trying to prove his ideology is superior :p

It is.

fandango
30th April 2010, 00:05
So Fousto, and I mean no offense, if you're a conservative, why do you post here? Should you not be just quietly polishing your guns and thinking how to better yourself?

Brown, Jon Brow
30th April 2010, 00:05
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one but gets shot by someone who likes them.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all gun control regulated so they can't get into the hands of anyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life and refuses to come to terms with his sexuality. Often becomes depressed.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands respect. By doing so people realise he is a real person and become open minded.

If a conservative is down-and-out, other conservatives just leave him to rot as they get richer.
A liberal helps him get back on his feet.

However, Mary Whitehouse wants to 'clean up TV' that goes against her conservative 'moral' values.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he can't afford it.
If a liberal needs health care he thanks the lord that he goes to the hospital.

Roamy
30th April 2010, 00:53
So Fousto, and I mean no offense, if you're a conservative, why do you post here? Should you not be just quietly polishing your guns and thinking how to better yourself? To impress your boyfriend, or whoever takes your fancy?

Oh thanks Fandango but after I got done doing your girlfriend in the ass I don't have any boyfriends - I like the girls - thanks

Rollo
30th April 2010, 02:20

I agree.
He might also simply copy and paste something which he hasn't probably read and/or isn't smart enough to write.

The earliest reference to this I can find comes from someone called Cap'n Dee and was posted on 8th Dec 2006.
http://www.capndee.com/Humor.html

3 years, 5 months and 21 days isn't a bad amount of time for something to finally hit fousto's inbox.
I suspect that at this rate we might start hearing about Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty by the end of next month :D

Bob Riebe
30th April 2010, 03:26
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one but gets shot by someone who likes them.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all gun control regulated so they can't get into the hands of anyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life and refuses to come to terms with his sexuality. Often becomes depressed.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands respect. By doing so people realise he is a real person and become open minded.

If a conservative is down-and-out, other conservatives just leave him to rot as they get richer.
A liberal helps him get back on his feet.

However, Mary Whitehouse wants to 'clean up TV' that goes against her conservative 'moral' values.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he can't afford it.
If a liberal needs health care he thanks the lord that he goes to the hospital.
All of that, either is a lie or simply does not make any sense, it is not even decent BS.

Bob Riebe
30th April 2010, 03:32
I agree.
He might also simply copy and paste something which he hasn't probably read and/or isn't smart enough to write.

The earliest reference to this I can find comes from someone called Cap'n Dee and was posted on 8th Dec 2006.
http://www.capndee.com/Humor.html

3 years, 5 months and 21 days isn't a bad amount of time for something to finally hit fousto's inbox.
I suspect that at this rate we might start hearing about Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty by the end of next month :D

Truth does not change, but it is amazing, although not very when one considers how liberals operate, that rather than address his points, you attack the poster.
Same as how the liberals operate in DC, consistently tacky.

Rollo
30th April 2010, 03:43
Truth does not change, but it is amazing, although not very when one considers how liberals operate, that rather than address his points, you attack the poster.

Is it really worth my effort attacking points which the poster did not write? Even you admit:

All of that, either is a lie or simply does not make any sense, it is not even decent BS.

Roamy
30th April 2010, 04:50
Hey Rollo quit worrying about what I post - Go over to Fandangos and play house

Garry Walker
30th April 2010, 14:00

Respect cannot be demanded, you either are worthy of it or not. Those demanding it the most are usually the ones the least worthy of it.
If someone is a homo (or hetero), but a decent and an honest person, then I dont see why anyone would have a problem with him or her. The problems start when that said person starts rubbing it in the noses of everyone. For example, lets take gay parades. How anyone can take anyone participating in those parades seriously? They bring down the reputation of normal gay people and instead of decreasing hatred for them, they only increase it.

Eki
30th April 2010, 14:08
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If people in the US can get any job they choose, how come there are currently almost 10% unemployed?

Dave B
30th April 2010, 14:39
Dear [surname],

I am MR. LARRY MAMBA of ACCESS BANK OF NIGERIA LIMITED, I am
the personel account manager of MR. Patrick [surname], a
national of your country, who used to work with Shell
Development Company here in Nigeria. On the 21st April 2001,
our customer, his wife and their three children were
involved in a car accident along sagbama express road. All
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to
locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member
of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to
assist in repartrating the money and property left behind
by our customer before they get confisicated or declared
unserviceable by our bank (ACCESS BANK OF NIGERIA LIMITED)
where he deposited sum off US$9.5 Million (Nine million five
hundred thousand U.S.Dollars only) and the banking
guidelines of ACCESS BANK stipulates that if such money
remained unclaimed for over a period of time 2 years and 6
months, with the account unservicable, the money will be
confisicated, and this will happen if nobody comes for the
money since we have not seen any body for the money and his
property for the last two years and our bank has been
notifying the Rotary club for the past one year.

In order to avert this negative development, I now seek your
permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin of the
deceased since you have the same name so that the proceeds
of this account valued at US$9.5 million Dollars will be
paid to you and then you and me will share the money.

I am assuring you that this transaction will be executed
under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.

Pease note, indicate your interest through my most
confidential e-mail address above and call me with the
cellphone number above to acknowledge your interest.

Best regards,

MR. LARRY MAMBA

Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was the thread to post stupid chain emails from three years ago. My bad.

Roamy
30th April 2010, 15:06
Brockman I am very sorry to see that you lost a bunch of money. be sure to avoid internet scams in the future

fandango
30th April 2010, 18:14
.........the reputation of normal gay people.........

Now THAT made me laugh. You sound like the neighbour in the film American Beauty.