PDA

View Full Version : Paul o'Neill

VkmSpouge
25th April 2010, 17:52
Who would have thought that after six rounds Paul o'Neill would have 6 points finishes, 2 podiums, 4th in the Drivers' Championship and leading the Independent Drivers' Championship?

Paul o'Neill has been driving superbly so far in that Honda Integra. I hope he continues doing so well :)

Robinho
25th April 2010, 17:57
he's been awesome so far this year, great driving Paul keep it up mate :up:

BDunnell
25th April 2010, 18:05
Whether he'll be able to maintain this sort of pace I don't know, but he's doing a splendid job so far. At some point, he surely deserves a seat in a top team again, because then he'd be a real season-long force.

Sarah
25th April 2010, 18:22
Well done to Paul - it really is good to see him back out there.

AndySpeed
25th April 2010, 20:39
Fantastic drives in the first half of the season - Paul is really getting to grips with the Integra now. I can see him turning in similar performances all season long, I think he's beaten enough good drivers already to prove he's up there on pace and guile.

Eurotech
26th April 2010, 00:27
I'm definately tipping Owy for a win this season, possibly at Oulton or Snetterton because he always seems to go well there :)

CarlMetro
26th April 2010, 09:34
I thought he was showing good form last season but was sometimes let down by the car and sometimes lost out to better cars. I don't think some of the teams are as strong as they were in previous years but that does not detract from Pauls performances. He is driving exceptionally well and have no doubt that he will claim the top step at least once before the end of the season.

Eurotech
28th April 2010, 19:49
If only he could get his hands on a Vectra.... Come on Marvin Humphries, get your cheque book out! :D

Les
29th April 2010, 13:23
Paul is doing superbly and I hope he continues to but the regs suck as he is in a BTCC spec car. I want him to win outright :)

Only drivers competing in an S2000 car will be eligible to win the championship outright. Points accumulated while not competing in an S2000 car will count towards a driver’s overall tally, but will be ignored when calculating points to determine the outright winner of the championship.

reidy_fan
29th April 2010, 20:56
i reckon owy will be a winner at Oulton, reason being he will get his scouse mates to nick all the other drivers wheels JOKING HONEST :-)

Owy is a lovely bloke, the banter we had at our drivers forum last year was great, he ripped the mickey out of my mate "chicane" dave because he was drinking WKD and had the whole bothy in uproar before turning on me because I moaned at him for ruining our tyrewall after going off in qually. banter all night. top bloke