PDA

View Full Version : An Apology

slorydn1
24th April 2010, 20:06
Earlier this week I posted a thread about Shell Pennzoil leaving RCR and going to Penske. Although I did a quick check to see if anyone else started a thread about that before I posted mine I somehow missed the one that Danicafan started. When I came back later that evening I noted that there were two threads with the same title, and realised that I had duplicated the thread so I merged the one that I started into his thread. When i first did that, everything seemed to be ok. Looking for it today I don't see the thread anywhere, not either one. This is really strange because usually when I delete something I still can see it, even if you can't. But this time they are gone and I have absolutely no idea how they disappered. It was not my intent to delete the thread entirely, only to merge my thread into Danicafan's thread.

So Danicafan, I apologise, and feel free to repost it. I warned y'all I don't know how to do everything yet.... :D

slorydn1
24th April 2010, 21:13
I may have figured out what I have done wrong....I have test thread in the test forum that, If I am right, will self destruct in about 1 hour....If it goes completely away, I will know what I did to make this thread disappear, and maybe I won't be dumb enough to let it happen again :p : :D

slorydn1
25th April 2010, 16:37
Well, my test failed...so I really have no idea what happened...

I just deleted my test threads, but I know that I didn't do that same process t make the Shell thread go away so I am now really scratching my head...

Mark in Oshawa
25th April 2010, 17:35
Rookie on the block!!!! lmao...

I feel your pain brother.....

TURN3
25th April 2010, 22:37
Not a big loss slory...could you check into a few more of those accidents happening please!! :D

slorydn1
25th April 2010, 23:38
Not a big loss slory...could you check into a few more of those accidents happening please!! :D

Trust me, I've thought about it....but then we wouldn't have anything to make fun of, now would we? :D