PDA

View Full Version : We're getting married in the morning...

GridGirl
23rd April 2010, 13:24
actually I'm not but Mark is anyway.

Congratulations and best of luck. Looks like you should have really nice weather. I would suggest your better half wears suncream. The bride at the wedding I went to last weekend got sunburnt in April. :)

CarlMetro
23rd April 2010, 13:30
Hope everything goes well Mark :up: Make sure someone takes plenty of photos because the day will fly by.

Storm
23rd April 2010, 13:39
Good Luck Mark :beer:

Dave B
23rd April 2010, 14:14
Best wishes - I shan't say "good luck" because you don't need it :up:

schmenke
23rd April 2010, 14:41
Congrats Mark! :)

Mark in Oshawa
23rd April 2010, 15:30
Congrats Mark, you only do this once...do it right eh?

Easy Drifter
23rd April 2010, 15:54
Congrats Mark
Making your 'children' legit now. (Your fish.)

ArrowsFA1
23rd April 2010, 16:32
Congratulations to you both :beer: Have a great day :)

Roamy
23rd April 2010, 16:32
Have a great life Mark !!

edv
23rd April 2010, 16:34
Best wishes and lots of happiness to you both!

Wade91
23rd April 2010, 19:01
congrats Mark :D

Daniel
23rd April 2010, 19:14
I'll be there :)

Be assured I shall post as soon as Mark's ball and chain are securely attached and I look forward to seeing Mark's soon to be wife showing him who wears the pants in the marriage :D

fandango
23rd April 2010, 19:47
Good luck to you. Have a great day, and many more....

Sonic
23rd April 2010, 20:47
Badass!

Captain VXR
23rd April 2010, 21:12
Good luck
Remember, if your wife nags you, go to the kitchen and shorten her chain :p

Jag_Warrior
23rd April 2010, 21:35
My condolences. :( Oh, I mean, congratulations, Mark!

Jokes aside, I wish you both many years of happiness.

veeten
23rd April 2010, 21:47
No! Don't do it! :s hock:

just kidding... ;) Have a great life, man. :)

Sleeper
23rd April 2010, 22:16
Congratulations Mark.

Alexamateo
23rd April 2010, 22:54
Congratulations Mark!!

Much Happiness to you both! :love:

Behave on your honeymoon! :angel: :D ;)

slinkster
23rd April 2010, 23:23
Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Hondo
24th April 2010, 04:46
Run boy, run!

So the bride and groom finally get to the honeymoon suite and begin undressing, Without warning, the groom slings his trousers at the bride, hitting her in the head. With a commanding tone, he orders his bride to put on his trousers. The bride protests that they are too large and won't fit her. The groom repeats his command. The sobbing bride complies only to have the trousers slide back down to her ankles. still sobbing, she states she cannot wear the trousers. The grooms says "Thats right, just you remember I wear the pants in this family!". The groom continues to undress in smug satisfaction while his bride ruefully looks on. The bride steps out of her panties and slings them at the groom. They flutter to a landing on top of his head."Whats this then?" he asks. The bride, no longer sobbing, orders the groom to put the panties on. The groom protests that they won't fit. Sternly now, the bride repeats her order. After a short struggle the groom announces "I can't get into these panties." "Thats right" says the bride "and you're not going to until you change your fcuking attitude!"

gloomyDAY
24th April 2010, 04:59
Run boy, run!

So the bride and groom finally get to the honeymoon suite and begin undressing, Without warning, the groom slings his trousers at the bride, hitting her in the head. With a commanding tone, he orders his bride to put on his trousers. The bride protests that they are too large and won't fit her. The groom repeats his command. The sobbing bride complies only to have the trousers slide back down to her ankles. still sobbing, she states she cannot wear the trousers. The grooms says "Thats right, just you remember I wear the pants in this family!". The groom continues to undress in smug satisfaction while his bride ruefully looks on. The bride steps out of her panties and slings them at the groom. They flutter to a landing on top of his head."Whats this then?" he asks. The bride, no longer sobbing, orders the groom to put the panties on. The groom protests that they won't fit. Sternly now, the bride repeats her order. After a short struggle the groom announces "I can't get into these panties." "Thats right" says the bride "and you're not going to until you change your fcuking attitude!" :eek: .... :rotflmao:

Good luck Mark. I hope she's pretty!

harvick#1
24th April 2010, 05:09
Good luck and Congrats Mark :D :beer:

Hondo
24th April 2010, 06:01
Texas Honeymoon.

Back in my deputy days while on a lovely Friday night routine patrol, dispatch came over the radio seeking a clear unit to roll on a domestic disturbance. This request was followed by dead silence because nobody ever wanted to run a domestic disturbance call. Unfortunately the dispatcher was good and had a knack for keeping track of who was out there and what they were doing in his head and started sending specific units by their call numbers, adding there had been a shooting and paramedics had also been dispatched. I acknowledged the call and started heading that way. Back then, we didn't have 2 man units unless you had a reserve officer riding with you. I was the second deputy at the scene and found a paramedic sitting on the stairs to the apartment. He was bent over with his head in his hands and his body was convulsing so much he could only point his thumb at the open door. I entered the apartment expecting utter carnage after seeing the paramedic in that condition. There was a woman in her 40's, barely covered by a bathrobe, sitting on the sofa. Intoxicated, she smiled, waved, and said everybody was in the back bedroom. In the back was a good 'ol boy sitting in a chair, intoxicated, while a paramedic bandaged his foot. I could tell the other deputy and paramedic were doing their level best to keep from busting out laughing. I too fell under the same spell and we were all afraid to even look at each other for fear we would give in to laughter.
What the investgation revealed:

The couple had been married in a civil ceremony that afternoon. After the wedding, they went drinking with friends to celebrate their joyful union. Afterwards, they went back to her apartment for the usual wedding night private celebration. After the completion of round one, he accused her of faking her orgasam. She denied faking anything. He didn't believe her and started to slap her about the head and shoulders. She retreated to a back bedroom and locked the door. He was beating on the door and threatened to kick it open. She said she had a gun and would shoot him if he broke in. Once again, he didn't believe her and kicked the door in. And she, again proving she's no liar, shot him in the foot with a .22 revolver. I realized the paramedic on the stairs wasn't crying, he was trying to keep from laughing, and losing.

Neither wanted to press any charges and the wound wasn't life threatening so they said they would get to the emergency room in the morning. We pulled off and left them there. Never heard any more about it.

I wonder if they are still married but I would bet they are. It's a Houston thing.

24th April 2010, 07:56
Congratulations Mark, very best wishes to you both.

Mark
24th April 2010, 09:16
Thanks everyone. Karen is starting to get ready. I'm starting to wait. I never thought about sunscreen!

KILOHMUNNS
24th April 2010, 09:24
Congratulations.

Enjoy the day as it will be over before you know it!

pino
24th April 2010, 13:40
Best wishes to both of You :up: :beer:

veeten
24th April 2010, 13:50
Thanks everyone. Karen is starting to get ready. I'm starting to wait. I never thought about sunscreen!

Oooh,that reminds me. Roasted chicken for sunday...

;) :p

Daniel
24th April 2010, 13:53
I'm having to wait for Caroline to get ready :mark: wimmin!

Daniel
24th April 2010, 14:02
Mark is certainly nervous :p 10 minutes till the bride arrives

Daniel
24th April 2010, 14:32
It's done :) Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hewitt :)

Brown, Jon Brow
24th April 2010, 14:45
Congratulations Mark :)

I hope you have many years of happiness together.

(ps. don't overexert yourself tonight ;) )

markabilly
24th April 2010, 16:14
Congratulations.

Enjoy day as it will be over before you know it!

Yeah, every marriage ceremony I went to took FOREVER, except when it happenned to me, over before it started so it seemed....

but many years from now, lying in your bed, all those days from this day to that distant day, this day will seem like only yesterday :D

dam I need to start drinking a little less of the new and improved kool aid before noon....

J4MIE
25th April 2010, 00:59
Congratulations to them both :D :up:

Mark in Oshawa
25th April 2010, 03:38
Fiero....that sounds SO Texas...lol

fizzicist
25th April 2010, 21:52
Commiserations Mark! Hope you are both very happy together :)

emporer_k
25th April 2010, 22:16
congratulations

slorydn1
26th April 2010, 07:27
Congrats Mark :up:

A TOAST to the new bride and groom <glass raised>

May you live a long and prosperous life together, finding each day even better than the last. May you find happiness in your new life together.....

And, most importantly,

May you name your first born son after me :p : (J/K)

BOTTOMS UP :beer: ****BURP****

Seriously, I do hope you find, as I have, that finding your soul mate can be the best thing in the world :D

markabilly
26th April 2010, 10:03
slorydn1 sounds like a great name for a son