PDA

View Full Version : my test has been canceled

Wade91
21st April 2010, 04:55
my last test at my homeschooling accademy was scheduled for monday, my mom wanted me to take it couse she thought i might could improve on my score from my last test which would better my chances of getting into college (even though i scored enough on my previous test to gradurate later this spring)

but i asked her to cancel the test when the races at Texas motor speedway got postponed til monday, but she didn't want to, but i told her if she didn't, that i would call the homeschooling accademy and cuss them, and she still refused and i shouted: "your stupid!" and then i opened the front door and started shouting swear words, and then she picked up a pile of recordable DVD's and threw them out the door into the front yard,

and then i ran outside to pick them up, and i started shouting again, and i saw one of the DVD cases was broaken, and i picked it up and ran across the street and threw it in the back of someones truck (no, its not the same truck that i've been climbing on) and then i saw a car coming down the road, and i shouted "F*** and the person in the passenger seat of the car was staring at me as they went by,

and my friend was here at the time cutting the grass, and he stopped his mower, and motioned me torwads him, and i told him what happened, and we picked up the DVD's and we came inside, and i mentioned that i got that case back out of my neighbors truck, and my mom said: "well i dont even wanna know how it got in that truck"

anyways, she ended up canceling the test, and she decided not to re-schedule it, which that fine i sopose, sence i didn't give a damn about it anyway :p

Mark in Oshawa
21st April 2010, 05:57
Life in Wade's world is never intelligent, nor purposeful. This guy makes Beavis and Butthead look like intellectuals...

Rollo
21st April 2010, 06:26
Life in Wade's world is never intelligent, nor purposeful.
http://www.weirdspace.dk/JimDavis/Graphics/Wade.gif

We're trapped! We're trapped! I can't take it any more! We'll perish in here! Oh, no!

Wade91
21st April 2010, 07:29
i wouldn't really have had a problem with my mom re-schedualing the test but she decided not to re-schedule the test becouse she went on to work monday sence she had to cancel the test, but she told the place where she works that someone else was taking me to the test instead (becouse she thought it was embarrasing that i didn't wanna take the test) so, now she cant really ask for another day off from work to do the test, becouse they thing i've already took it

Easy Drifter
21st April 2010, 08:02
I do not think he could even handle "Do you want fries with that?"

Any College that would take him I would never hire a Graduate from!

Mark
21st April 2010, 08:31
i wouldn't really have had a problem with my mom re-schedualing

You've failed.

ShiftingGears
21st April 2010, 08:34
Be quiet and upsize my happy meal!

Jag_Warrior
21st April 2010, 09:49
Good job, Wade! :up:

If your mom had kept nagging you about taking the test, I think you should have told her you'd call her job and cuss out her boss. Keep that one in your back pocket, in case she gets on you again about taking that stupid test.

BTW, none of your CD's were damaged, were they? I think she should buy you some new ones.

EuroTroll
21st April 2010, 09:52
Wade, dude, you've got to come to your senses real quick now. Without the ability to write more-or-less properly, you're a caveman. You'll never get any half-decent job and you can forget about college right now. Your spelling is probably as good as an average American 8-year-old's and you think it's not a problem? You don't care? You're in the USA, about to enter a highly competitive labour market, and you can't really write. Dude, you're in serious trouble! You need some serious attitude adjustment and then you need some serious help.

Azumanga Davo
21st April 2010, 09:53
http://www.weirdspace.dk/JimDavis/Graphics/Wade.gif

We're trapped! We're trapped! I can't take it any more! We'll perish in here! Oh, no!

I often wondered what happened to him...

MrJan
21st April 2010, 10:44
Reading Wade threads sends me through a mixture of responses. In no particular order: amazement, confusion, amusement, disgust, pity. I imagine the lad as a sort of less intelligent version of 'Cletus the slack jawed yokel' from the Simpsons :D

fandango
21st April 2010, 11:05
Wade, why are you telling us all this? I'm not being sarcastic, but why do you think it's necessary to write this?

Eki
21st April 2010, 12:20
Seeing fandango's username reminded me of Procol Harum's song A Whiter Shade of Pale, where they sang "We skipped the light fandango" and I started to wonder what the heck is a light fandango. Seems that somebody else has been wondering it too:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6146618.stm

The result in Procol Harum's case was a pair of verbose verses which nod to various archaisms unfamiliar to the pop charts, including The Miller (as in Chaucer's vulgar tale told by a drunkard); vestal virgins (handmaidens to a Roman goddess) and the light fandango (John Milton coined "the light fantastick" to describe dancing in 1632; the phrase became common coinage before being mangled, via the Spanish courtship waltz the fandango, into Procol Harum's "the light fandango").

Mark in Oshawa
21st April 2010, 20:36
Reading Wade threads sends me through a mixture of responses. In no particular order: amazement, confusion, amusement, disgust, pity. I imagine the lad as a sort of less intelligent version of 'Cletus the slack jawed yokel' from the Simpsons :D

He is either that, or he is having one over on us. I also thought Wade would fit in Hank Hill's world on "King of the Hill"....

MrJan
21st April 2010, 21:01
He is either that, or he is having one over on us. I also thought Wade would fit in Hank Hill's world on "King of the Hill"....

Yeah, I can almost hear Hank saying "Dangit Wade, get off my truck" :D

CarlMetro
21st April 2010, 22:56
Having been an occasional, rather than a regular visitor to these parts as of late, I'm going to ask if this sort of thread is the norm for the instigater, or whether it's just me that doesn't understand what the hell the numpty is on about?

I think he was informing us that he had received some good news about his exam being cancelled so he can watch a car race? But I could be wrong.

I just hope the test wasn't on spelling and composition as I think he might have failed.

MrJan
21st April 2010, 23:10
Yeah it's pretty normal. Wade is...um..'special' I think.

CarlMetro
21st April 2010, 23:16
Special needs more like......

I just read another of his enthralling little compositions, the one where he jumped all over someone elses truck? Very erm......'entertaining'.......

But then I guess someone out there loves him....

Wade91
22nd April 2010, 00:51
Just out of curiosity there Wade, what home school academy are you in?
its a private christian academy, (although i'm not really religious, but my mom is a christian)

Wade91
22nd April 2010, 01:02
i wouldn't have had any problem with taking the test if the races hadn't been postponed til that day, but whatever its not like i actually wasted any time studying for the test or anything :p

veeten
22nd April 2010, 01:16
well, in the words of Warren Zevon... "excitable boy, they all said..." :p :

Easy Drifter
22nd April 2010, 01:50
Once the Tennesee State Troopers discover his cute little video he may have more on his mind??? than a test he couldn't be bothered to write.

Rollo
22nd April 2010, 06:18
my (cap) last test at my homeschooling accademy (sp.) was scheduled for monday (cap), my mom wanted me to take it couse (sp.) she thought i (cap) might could improve on my score from my last test which would better my chances of getting into college (even though i (cap) scored enough on my previous test to gradurate (sp.) later this spring) (full stop)

but (don't start w. a conj.) i (cap) asked her to cancel the test when the races at Texas motor (cap) speedway (cap) got postponed til(app. missing) monday (cap), but she didn't want to, but i (cap) told her if she didn't, that i (cap) would call the homeschooling accademy (sp.) and cuss (at?) them, and she still refused and i (cap) shouted: "your(app. missing) stupid!" and then i (cap) opened the front door and started shouting swear words, and then she picked up a pile of recordable DVD's (not an app.) and threw them out the door into the front yard, (full stop)

and (don't start w. a conj.) then i (cap) ran outside to pick them up, and i (cap) started shouting again, and i (cap) saw one of the DVD cases was broaken (sp.), and i (cap) picked it up and ran across the street and threw it in the back of someones(app. missing) truck (no, its(app. missing) not the same truck that i've (cap) been climbing on) and then i (cap) saw a car coming down the road, and i (cap) shouted "F*** and the person in the passenger seat of the car was staring at me as they went by, (full stop)

and (cap) (don't start w. a conj.) my friend was here at the time cutting the grass, and he stopped his mower, and motioned me torwads (sp.) him, and i (cap) told him what happened, and we picked up the DVD's (not an app.) and we came inside, and i (cap) mentioned that i (cap) got that case back out of my neighbors(app. missing) truck, and my mom said: "well i (cap) dont even wanna know how it got in that truck" (full stop)

anyways (cap), she ended up canceling (sp.) the test, and she decided not to re-schedule it, which that fine i (cap) sopose (sp.), sence (sp.) i (cap) didn't give a damn about it anyway (full stop)

-----

If you gave the first post to an ESL Class as a proofreading exercise, would that be too much of a hard slog for them? I found 52 critical errors in the passage and I suspect that if I were to look harder, I'd find even more.

CarlMetro
22nd April 2010, 08:31
i wouldn't have had any problem with taking the test

I sincerly doubt that

its not like i actually wasted any time studying for the test or anything :p

That much is obvious

:(

Mark in Oshawa
22nd April 2010, 15:07
my (cap) last test at my homeschooling accademy (sp.) was scheduled for monday (cap), my mom wanted me to take it couse (sp.) she thought i (cap) might could improve on my score from my last test which would better my chances of getting into college (even though i (cap) scored enough on my previous test to gradurate (sp.) later this spring) (full stop)

but (don't start w. a conj.) i (cap) asked her to cancel the test when the races at Texas motor (cap) speedway (cap) got postponed til(app. missing) monday (cap), but she didn't want to, but i (cap) told her if she didn't, that i (cap) would call the homeschooling accademy (sp.) and cuss (at?) them, and she still refused and i (cap) shouted: "your(app. missing) stupid!" and then i (cap) opened the front door and started shouting swear words, and then she picked up a pile of recordable DVD's (not an app.) and threw them out the door into the front yard, (full stop)

and (don't start w. a conj.) then i (cap) ran outside to pick them up, and i (cap) started shouting again, and i (cap) saw one of the DVD cases was broaken (sp.), and i (cap) picked it up and ran across the street and threw it in the back of someones(app. missing) truck (no, its(app. missing) not the same truck that i've (cap) been climbing on) and then i (cap) saw a car coming down the road, and i (cap) shouted "F*** and the person in the passenger seat of the car was staring at me as they went by, (full stop)

and (cap) (don't start w. a conj.) my friend was here at the time cutting the grass, and he stopped his mower, and motioned me torwads (sp.) him, and i (cap) told him what happened, and we picked up the DVD's (not an app.) and we came inside, and i (cap) mentioned that i (cap) got that case back out of my neighbors(app. missing) truck, and my mom said: "well i (cap) dont even wanna know how it got in that truck" (full stop)

anyways (cap), she ended up canceling (sp.) the test, and she decided not to re-schedule it, which that fine i (cap) sopose (sp.), sence (sp.) i (cap) didn't give a damn about it anyway (full stop)

-----

If you gave the first post to an ESL Class as a proofreading exercise, would that be too much of a hard slog for them? I found 52 critical errors in the passage and I suspect that if I were to look harder, I'd find even more.

EIther that...or he is an immense fraud put on here to yank everyone's chain.

One year after he first started popping up, I cannot really decide...

fandango
22nd April 2010, 18:11
Seeing fandango's username reminded me of Procol Harum's song A Whiter Shade of Pale, where they sang "We skipped the light fandango" and I started to wonder what the heck is a light fandango. Seems that somebody else has been wondering it too:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6146618.stm

You skip the light fandango ONLY if you consider yourself worthy and prepared for the onslaught of an immediate, and uninterrupted, heavy fandango.

Eki
22nd April 2010, 19:46
You skip the light fandango ONLY if you consider yourself worthy and prepared for the onslaught of an immediate, and uninterrupted, heavy fandango.
That makes sense.

schmenke
22nd April 2010, 19:53

-----

wtf r u going on about rolo?

Jag_Warrior
22nd April 2010, 20:19
i wouldn't have had any problem with taking the test if the races hadn't been postponed til that day, but whatever its not like i actually wasted any time studying for the test or anything :p

Sing it loud and sing it proud with me, Wade. I'm with ya, brutha! :bounce:

We don't need no education.
We dont need no thought control.
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
Hey, Teacher! Leave our Wade alone!!!
All in all, he's just another brick in the wall.

LUASiDg-kg4

Daniel
22nd April 2010, 20:30
Sing it loud and sing it proud with me, Wade. I'm with ya, brutha! :bounce:

We don't need no education.
We dont need no thought control.
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
Hey, Teacher! Leave our Wade alone!!!
All in all, he's just another brick in the wall.

LUASiDg-kg4
:rotflmao: Good one :up:

Azumanga Davo
23rd April 2010, 07:20
Well, rhymes with "brick" anyhow...

ShiftingGears
23rd April 2010, 08:27
Well, rhymes with "brick" anyhow...

..Glory hole?