PDA

View Full Version : Haslam PRESS relies

MotorSportAutographs.com
20th April 2010, 22:36
HASLAM LOOKING FOR DUTCH DELIGHT

LEON HASLAM is looking for a third World Superbike Championship race win of the year in this weekend’s fourth round of the series at the Assen circuit in the north of Holland.

Alstare Suzuki Team rider Haslam leads the World Championship by 18 points after race victories in the Australian opener and 10 days ago in Spain and has taken five podium finishes from the six races so far.

The Smalley, Derbys rider also returns to the venue of his most successful round of 2009 when he finished in third and second places in the two races of 12 months ago.

“Assen is a circuit I’ve always enjoyed racing on,” explains Haslam. “It’s a fast, flowing track and definitely offers something different to the other circuits we race on.

“The first three rounds have been good for me and I’d just like to continue scoring the points in the same manner on Sunday in Holland. As a team we’ve worked hard in the winter with the Alstare Suzuki machine and Assen will now provide us with a new test and a bit of an examination.

“It’s the first circuit that we’ll race on where I haven’t tested and because of it’s nature the circuit will require some hard work to find a good race setting. But the Alstare Suzuki Team has been to Assen plenty of times before so I’d like to think that between us we can get into a position to challenge for more wins on Sunday.”