PDA

View Full Version : ALMS 2010: Long Beach

AndyRAC
19th April 2010, 18:08
Can't believe there wasn't a thread for this. This is the last lap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XKgk_0-Px0

UltimateDanGTR
19th April 2010, 19:06
wow. great final few laps-that is proper sportscar racing right there!

Mark in Oshawa
20th April 2010, 22:17
That was one of the best finishes to an ALMS event in some time. A classic battle between great handling and superior power.....

harvick#1
21st April 2010, 01:07
fantastic finish, and clean for once, unlike the Porsche/Corvette finish at Laguna last year.

I was on the IMSA timing for the first half and was very happy to see the Intersport team dominating, but then what happened, they fell like 18 laps down

DavePI2
27th April 2010, 02:00
exciting finish, too bad this is last race for the aston. Too bad it won't be at midohio, oh well still looking forward to the race.

F1boat
1st May 2010, 20:29
It was a great race, but if it is the last race for Aston, Patron will dominate as Intersport are not truly competitive for them.

Tom206wrc
2nd May 2010, 17:28
Good, very very good training for Simon Pagenaud before he takes the wheels of the Pug next week at Spa and in june at Le Mans :cool:

AndyRAC
6th May 2010, 00:07
Good, very very good training for Simon Pagenaud before he takes the wheels of the Pug next week at Spa and in june at Le Mans :cool:

I must say i think he's a pretty good driver - Peugeot have done well to get him. I think he'd better than the new Audi drivers.
If it was me, I'd have Sarrazin, Bourdais and Pagenaud as a driver line up.