PDA

View Full Version : Latin Fever!!

Volky34
18th April 2010, 11:59
Alonso's move on Massa on the pit entry was just insane... I can understand his frustration on getting stuck behind his slower teammate for the third time, but that was like " Get the f**k outta my way, you midget!!"

That was similar to the Hungary 07 on the basis of creating tension between the drivers, though it was Hamilton who started it back then by not obeying the prediscussed agreements.

I wonder how Domenicali and Co willl be coping with it compared to the f**k up of Ron Dennis and McLaren?? :)

rohanweb
18th April 2010, 12:22
mumma-mia.. are the fans just about waking up the same old problem of alonso Vs Hamilton @ ferrari ?? Alonso and Massa arent looking friends at all.. even massa is over a second slower than alsonso at times he will not yield for alonso..LoL !

donKey jote
18th April 2010, 12:51
latin fever?
so what are Hamiltonīs antics down to, British phlegm? :p
:dozey:

Daniel
18th April 2010, 13:33
rofl donks :D

fandango
18th April 2010, 15:40
What was funny about that was how it went down on Spanish TV. They were quick to question Hamilton's move on Vettel at pit entry, but then they had to do the same for Saint Fernando, which made them quite uncomfortable.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes with the two of them. In a way, Alonso was chekky and unfair, but there have been times when he's been kind to Massa this season, stuck behind and not attacking, so perhaps he felt that he was justified in popping into the pits first. I doubt if Massa will see it like that, but he really needs to go quicker than Alonso to make his objections stick.

So while I think he was wrong to do what he did, Alonso will only have to answer to Massa with faster times on track, where it really counts....