PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Rather Smug!

KILOHMUNNS
15th April 2010, 13:26
Went on a great corporate day yesterday at Silverstone and drove some great machinery. The best bit was I slaughtered everyone else (including some who do this regulary and have their own equipment and have high powered cars - I drive a 7 seater!)

I won the single seater, joint first in the Ferrari and Lotus and top 5 in the Rally which got me the driver of the day.

Make me want to do it for real now! (where's that lottery win going to happen :D )

Can't write anymore as my heads got too big I can't see the screen properly ;)

F1boat
15th April 2010, 17:09
Congratulations!

MrJan
15th April 2010, 17:33
Get out and start doing some competing then :up: Doesn't take much to go sprinting and it is great fun. Got my first event of the year on Sunday and I can't wait, it's been 6 long months since I properly chucked a car around in anger :bounce:

Sonic
15th April 2010, 21:24
Speed and an ego. Yup you're a racing driver! Welcome to the club :)

KILOHMUNNS
15th April 2010, 22:04
Speed and an ego. Yup you're a racing driver! Welcome to the club :)

And unable to drive as I don't have enough cash, up there with some of the best!!! :D

tannat
16th April 2010, 20:00
The best bit was I slaughtered everyone else (including some who do this regulary and have their own equipment and have high powered cars - I drive a 7 seater!)

If you are their boss this may have been intentional :p

driveace
16th April 2010, 20:24
Are you about to,OR are they expecting you to spend a big amount of money with the sponsor shortly,cos they could have helped you!!

Sonic
16th April 2010, 21:09
Are you about to,OR are they expecting you to spend a big amount of money with the sponsor shortly,cos they could have helped you!!

Don't ruin it guys! Let his moment of glory last